+1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxOPERATION ·Hᴜᴍᴀɴ·
A Teαм Rocĸeт вαѕed Poĸeмoɴ roleplαy

xxxxxxProcessing data file 0000111100000111

Once upon a time there was a great leader. A brilliant but cruel leader who desired power beyond his control. In order to obtain this power the leader created a powerful force to capture the creatures who generated this power and enslaved them to his will but others also used this power and his team was over thrown time after time...The leader turned to men of science, these men and women were the cruelest that he could come by and began to do ungodly things, things that shouldn't have been born came into life.

The first few died due to lack of care and weak bodies, the second batch went crazy and killed many people in their agony of life. The third batch simply crumbled under the weight of their own bodies and the fourth generation...They became the leaders' newest experiments. 'Gijinkas'. Creatures that are Pokemon only more human. With physical attributes of the Pokemon they embody they appear human and have their own attacks. They are created in the labs of Team Rockets' HQ and tested on to ensure their lives will be safe.

However 3 special gijinkas were also created. They are the pride of Team Rocket, an elite force of legendaries who survived all the others. They are the building blocks of the other gijinkas and Team Rockets' ultimate weapons. These creatures are not allowed to interact with new grunts only to observe from the shadows and interact with the other gijinkas, their would be 'children'.

This is where you come in, Professor Willow has enlisted the help of 10 young trainers disguised as potential Rocket Grunts to infiltrate the labs for training and to be one of the first to get to know these gijinka and remove them from the area for their own safety. Willow wants to protect these creatures from the Rocket leader and prevent a great power from over turning the world. Together with a team of normal Pokemon they must train these gijinkas once they leave how to survive or join Team Rocket in their quest for domination.

Are you a leader in the free world or a follower under command of the new world order?

Cute Punk

User Image

Obey the TOS of Gaia online. This means no harassing your fellow rpers, no cybering or r-18 content (Please timeskip any intimate details), no spamming, scamming or stealing ideas or layouts. I catch anyone violating these and you're out!

This is a literate role play so I want at least 3-4 beefy, detailed paragraphs per post. Writers' block happens but don't make it a habit!

Battles are to be decided via a coin flip generator and capturing wild, non gijinkas is decided by a number generator of 1-20 which you will do via post in the ooc. Anything 1-10 is a fail, 11-20 is capture! I will let you decide the nature and all that of your Pokemon but wild Pokemon should not exceed level 25 until page 15 of the rp then goes up to 60.

Gijinkas decide ultimately who they choose to follow. You as a trainer get to pick but it is up to the gijinka to accept the invitation. Some may not leave the lab willingly and others might.

The role play will start with trainers leaving Willows' lab and meeting up with a Rocket grunt to an armored vehicle that takes you on a time skipped long trip. You will have assigned sleeping quarters by number. (EX: Say I join as the first trainer so I'd be room 1, etc, etc.)

Please give me variety in your gijinkas, I do not want two of the same Pokemon! Legendaries are limited to 3 only!

All gijinkas are ageless, they might appear certain ages but no gijinka is at a set age. Regardless they should appear at least 14 years old!

We're sexuality friendly! All pairings are welcomed and loved! If you dislike this then this is not the role play for you.

Please use a pretty post style but do not use blinding colors, super tiny text or oversized pictures.

The role of Professor Willow is open for anyone to play.

PM me all reserves with the following for gijinkas (Ex: Banette (Shiny or not), gender & name), trainers (Ex: Name, gender & age), Rocket members (Ex: Rank (Grunt, Scientist or Admin), gender, age & name) and for the Team Rocket leader (Ex: Name, age & gender)

Title all your profiles as 'War and Love'.

Cute Punk

User Image

Please use this skeleton for all your profiles. Only alter it in the ways listed.

[align=center][img]300 x 300 image here[/img]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][i]FIRST MIDDLE LAST NAME HERE[/i]
[size=9]Proceѕѕιɴɢ Dαтα Fιleѕ 1000101010001010[/size]

[i]Role:[/i] Trainer, Gijinka, Legendary, Team Rocket Grunt, Admin, Scientist or Leader
[i]Rαce:[/i] Human or giijinka, if gijinka list Pokemon name and if Shiny
[i]Aɢe:[/i] For gijinkas put how old they look
[i]Seхυαlιтy:[/i] Hetero, Asexual, Demisexual, Bisexual, Pansexual, you get the idea
[i]Geɴder:[/i] Male, Female, Genderless, etc
[i]Heιɢнт/Weιɢнт:[/i] Obvious
**Delete if not gijinka the next 2 parts!**
[i]Type:[/i] Grass, Dark, Water, etc
[i]Moveѕeт:[/i] Six moves listed here

[i]Bιo:[/i] Keep it to about 2 paragraphs
[i]Perѕoɴαlιтy:[/i] Keep it to about 2 paragraphs

[i]Sтrαɴɢe qυιrĸѕ or вodιly ғαυlтѕ:[/i] Any odd behavioral things or any scars can be listed here.
[i]Pнoвιαѕ:[/i] Fears
[i]Lιĸeѕ:[/i] Things they like
[i]Addιтιoɴαl Noтeѕ:[/i] Pokemon Team for anyone not a gijinka, theme songs, whatever you find relevant goes here.

[i]Uѕerɴαмe:[/i] Your username here[/align]

Cute Punk

User Image

ROLES

Team Rocket::

Leader - Christoph Laurenz Astor ( Male/26 )
Admin - Kendra Hopkins ( Female/22 )
Admin -
Head Scientist - Nori Aoi Koizumi ( Male/27 )
Scientist - Lanton Conoroy ( Male/29 )
Scientist - Flint Cragg ( Male/16 )
Scientist -
Grunt -
Grunt -
Grunt -

Trainers::
Trainer - Xandra ( Female/18 )
Trainer - Ursula ( Female/17 )
Trainer - Rosette "Etty" Reynolds ( Female/21 )
Trainer - Lana Diamond Astor ( Female/19 )
Trainer - Somnam ( Male/19 )
Trainer - Hisoka Yukimura ( Male/24 )
Trainer -
Trainer -
Trainer -
Trainer -

Professors::
Willow -
Professor -
Professor -

Gijinkas::
Gjinka - Carmine 'Coral' Desrosiers ( Corsola/Male/Non shiny )
Gijinka - Andrew ( Gengar/Male/Non shiny )
Gijinka - Fiora Jane Haddock ( Flygon/Female/Non shiny )
Gijinka - Haydn ( Chandelure/Male/Shiny )
Gijinka - Dmitri & Alphonse ( Zweilous/Male/Non shiny )
Gijinka - Breaker ( Mawile/Male/Non shiny )
Gijinka -
Gijinka -
Gijinka -
Gijinka -

Legendaries::
Legendary - Sevanny ( Lugia/Female/Non shiny )
Legendary - Ymir ( Yveltal/Non binary/Non shiny )
Legendary - Lanya ( Darkrai/Female/Non shiny )

Additional Roles::

Cute Punk

User Image

Mιѕc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

All living quarters are on separate ends of the lab. The gijinkas live closer to the research department with the scientists and trainers/grunts live in the right hall far from this. They are closer to the cafeteria and general lounging, training and recreational areas. Admins and the Rocket Leader live in a separate building entirely on the base that's more of a miniature house. The Head Scientist lives in a room closest to the actual research rooms on their own.

Room Design (All rooms are alike)
The lab itself is sterile looking, gijinkas are confined 3 to a room (One gets an extra gijinka) assigned where a Scientist overlooks their care. These doors are locked at night as a safety precaution. Each room is like a mini apartment and has a bathroom, a main bedroom and a room that branches off for the scientists to do their research and sleep.

Recreational areas are a large pool, a gym, library, computer room (Internet access is extremely limited) and a game room. The cafeteria stays open 24/7 and offers a wide variety of different foods from different cultures.

Research rooms are technologically heavy and very sterile. These serve as the main area for most large scale experiments and there are 5 in total. There are approximately 3 operating rooms for the more messy test work, 3 incubating rooms for new gijinkas, 6 general doctor offices for routine check ups and maintenance and 2 large recovery rooms. The labs where blood work and other things are processed are closed off to trainers and separated by a password locked door. Only the Scientists and their Head are allowed here besides Admins and the Boss.

The large chambers in the lower most basement serve as the home for the 3 legendaries and also as storage space. Only the Admins, Head Scientist and Boss have access to this area. It is heavily locked behind 3 doors.

Cute Punk

User Image

Lιɴĸѕ

OOC xxx Profiles

Cute Punk

Cute Punk

Cute Punk

Cute Punk

Cute Punk