Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a private role-play between Hikaru Hitachiin/XOSunFlowerOX and Huan Jio Shyr Ju/Ting Ting Yu Li.

Story

Himawari Mizuno and Raiden Wanijima have been best friends since childhood. They grew up together, going to school together. Over the years, they would drift apart, but always come back together. Raiden was the protective older brother figure in Himarari's life as she had no siblings. He always watched over her and tried to keep her safe. They are now in the early 20s and living in Tokyo, Japan.

User Image
Characters

Name: Himawari Mizuno
Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes: Flowers, sweets, animals, art, romance, video games, puzzles, school, city lights, the ocean, the moon.
Dislikes: Planes, snakes, throwing up, cheaters, being hurt, being lied to, getting bad grades, heights.
Bio: Since her teenage years, Himawari has tried to find love. She's dated many people, always ending badly. Raiden was always there to offer her support, trying to find the right person for her. It's one of her goals in life to find true love and happiness. She's 5'4", has light brown hair and bright blue eyes. She attends a local university where she's studying graphic design, hoping to become an artist of some kind. She lives in the dormitory at the university with one other roommate. She enjoys school and challenging herself. She's a hard worker who doesn't give up, no matter how many times she fails. She's always had feelings for Raiden, but he always rejected her advances until a year ago when he confessed to having feelings for her. Since then, there's been tension between them. Himawari is unsure how she should respond. Raiden has been the one constant thing in her life who hasn't hurt her. Everytime she tries to have a relationship with someone, it blows up in her face and the other person ends up not being her friend anymore. Raiden is everything to her, and she doesn't know if she wants to risk losing that.
Appearance: (On the left)

User Image

Name: Raiden Wanijima
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Likes: Nature, different ethnic restaurants and cuisines, Anime and Manga, mind challenging situations, the moon.
Dislikes: Automobiles, his complicated life, blocks in his and Himawari's life, not being able to talk things out, heights.
Bio: Since his teenage years, Raiden has been trying to find his reasons for life. Although naturally talented in only artistic things, he was often surrounded around fighting. His mental skills and lack of physical abilities caused him to have to find rational ways out of situations. However, when things took a turn for the worst, his actions became less rational and more blunt. Although, trying to help his childhood friend, Himawari, kept his mind growing wise, and less aggressive than what it could been. Taking care of her became like a daily thing until he practically became her overseer, her Nii-san(Big Brother). Though she is a few months older. His life has beeen a constant struggle of trying to beat his demons and at least direct her in getting past her own, this girl who people would say is the exact opposite of this delinquent in every way on the outside, yet insanely close to being the same on the inside, much like identical twins in personality. His constant overseing of his single on-and-off best friend cost him to inevitably fall in love with her. Raiden lives in a small apartment, far from her dorm, the rent being payed by his parent, only being into the same school as Himawari because of his grades and knowing the headmaster.
Appearance: (On the left)
User Image
Chapter Synopsis
Naoto P Hitachiin
User Image

User Image
Naoto P Hitachiin
"Hikaaa."

"Yes..?"
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
"Hikaaa."

"Yes..?"

She ran to him with open arms. "Hikaaaa!" she cried.
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
"Hikaaa."

"Yes..?"

"I thought... You hated me..." His voice just above a whisper as he tightly embraced her.
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
"Hikaaa."

"Yes..?"

"I thought... You hated me..." His voice just above a whisper as he tightly embraced her.

"No words," she started, tightly shutting her eyes, placing her index finger up against his soft lips, "no words right now. Please."
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
"Hikaaa."

"Yes..?"

"No words," she started, tightly shutting her eyes, placing her index finger up against his soft lips, "no words right now. Please."

"Ah.. Um... Ok..." He looked down at her.
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
"Hikaaa."

"Yes..?"

She took a deep breath, sighing as she cocked her hand back, punching him in the stomach, then to in the face to the ground. She kicked him once, satisfied.

She sat down. "Damn, I needed that. ********."
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin

She took a deep breath, sighing as she cocked her hand back, punching him in the stomach, then to in the face to the ground. She kicked him once, satisfied.

"Wahhhhh!!!" He cried, laying on the ground, writhing in pain. "I should have known..." He whined, closing his eyes and staying on the ground.
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin
Twincest Hikaru
Naoto P Hitachiin

"Wahhhhh!!!" He cried, laying on the ground, writhing in pain. "I should have known..." He whined, closing his eyes and staying on the ground.

"Mm-hmm."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces