I'm new -- and ignorant of how things work here. emotion_kirakira

Please, any advice you can offer would be great. emotion_awesome sweatdrop

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Aloha Abbagail Gray, heart

E komo mai (Welcome) to our Gaia Ohana (Family)! As I'm sure you've guessed, I'm MeleKeli and I'm from Hawai'i. I will send you a little something today to help start you on your quest to getting settled and making friends.

One thing you may encounter as a "Noobie/Newbie" (not sure how they spell it LOL) you may not get a lot of things just by asking (a lot of Gaians will pass you by because they don't like someone just begging). There's a LOT of ways to make money and there's even forums who give Anonymous gifts and others who offer grants (free stuff). mrgreen There's also competitions and even ways to earning cash by watching short videos, etc.

I was fortunate to meet some AMAZING friends who helped me learn the ropes and even helped with gold and items so I wouldn't look like a noob. biggrin
Tengoku No Hana has been a lifesaver! You should send her a PM and she'll help you with all your questions. I've only been on Gaia a few months and with her and others' help, I've already made Billions and have a huge inventory of stuff!

Well, that's it for now. If you want, drop me a friend request. (One can never have too many friends, yes?) Have fun and good luck! Aloha 'oe. heart wink

Oh... forgot this:

Tengoku No Hana's Welcome Page:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/new-to-gaia-and-need-help-with-the-site-i-m-here-to-help/t.90883335/
Abbagail Gray

Welcome To Gaia Online Abbagil Gray! smile
HuntikFan1017

Thanks! What sorts of things do you recommend doing on here?

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Abbagail Gray

welcome to gaia smile
MeleKeli

E komo mai (Welcome) to our Gaia Ohana (Family)! As I'm sure you've guessed, I'm MeleKeli and I'm from Hawai'i. I will send you a little something today to help start you on your quest to getting settled and making friends.

One thing you may encounter as a "Noobie/Newbie" (not sure how they spell it LOL) you may not get a lot of things just by asking (a lot of Gaians will pass you by because they don't like someone just begging). There's a LOT of ways to make money and there's even forums who give Anonymous gifts and others who offer grants (free stuff). mrgreen There's also competitions and even ways to earning cash by watching short videos, etc.

I was fortunate to meet some AMAZING friends who helped me learn the ropes and even helped with gold and items so I wouldn't look like a noob. biggrin
Tengoku No Hana has been a lifesaver! You should send her a PM and she'll help you with all your questions. I've only been on Gaia a few months and with her and others' help, I've already made Billions and have a huge inventory of stuff!

Well, that's it for now. If you want, drop me a friend request. (One can never have too many friends, yes?) Have fun and good luck! Aloha 'oe. heart wink

Oh... forgot this:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/new-to-gaia-and-need-help-with-the-site-i-m-here-to-help/t.90883335/

I am from Hawaii as well, what part are you from? You seem really kind :3

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Malificent Siren
MeleKeli

Oh... forgot this:

Leeward side Oahu. Little sistah, I try to be kind... mo bettah dan no, ya? LOL! E Komo Mai to you. I think it's important to show aloha to everyone. We all the same inside, yes?
MeleKeli
Malificent Siren
MeleKeli

Oh... forgot this:

Leeward side Oahu. Little sistah, I try to be kind... mo bettah dan no, ya? LOL! E Komo Mai to you. I think it's important to show aloha to everyone. We all the same inside, yes?

Ha! I am from waianae! Yes, aloha spirit too all! <3

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Malificent Siren
MeleKeli
Malificent Siren
MeleKeli

Oh... forgot this:

LOL... I's very possible we might know each other... Send me a PM... let's talk story, yes?
MeleKeli
Malificent Siren
MeleKeli
Malificent Siren
MeleKeli

Oh... forgot this:

LOL... I's very possible we might know each other... Send me a PM... let's talk story, yes?
Okay. I inboxed you.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
HuntikFan1017
Abbagail Gray

Aloha HuntikFan1017! wink
I was helped by Tengoku No Hana. I've been here at Gaia for only 3+ months and have made over $4 Billion gold and have 1,000+ items in my inventory. (Love to shop! lol). I've made some great friends, enjoyed playing games and love to chat in the many forums here at Gaia. Check her forum out. If you have any questions after you visit Tengoku No Hana's Welcome Page, (listed below), just send her a PM. Good luck my friend and E Komo Mai (Welcome) ! Aloha 'oe. heart biggrin

Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Hi! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out