• Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Caffeinated Layla
Dea Nox
Caffeinated Layla
Dea Nox

Caffeinated Layla
OMG! Did anyone see Austria's entry? I am still amazed that he/she actually had a powerful voice like that!

It sucks that we didn't win even though we had a decent song done by Molly! ^^
{ah well atleast we had some points then none!}

Ya! At least we didn't have #nilpoints

True True! =3
I am surprised that Molly was actually good! eek Most of our eurovision entries were crap in the past x_x;;;;
{I mean even Jedward and Ireland gt more points than us at one point}

I'm sorry to butt into the conversation you're having with someone else but I have to ask did the woman who represented austria really chose that name?
What was her reasoning for that? and what's with the beard? o.0

You're not butting in! :3

I guess she wants to have a beard? I think she is beautiful.
I don't know about her reasoning for her name. It's her "drag" name. I knew Wurst was sausage in German so I looked up Conchita, too.

Ah, that's good! ^^ Usually if I chip in a conversation the other person has a right go at me..... neutral

She is beautiful, I did find her strange at first but that's only because we saw glimpses of the contestants at the beginning!
Ah! That explains it then! So is she a drag queen in RL then?
Conchita does have a powerful and soulful voice and she did the song justice in a way!

What other entry's caught your eye?

Iceland! I liked Iceland!

UU O L F

<3
xxx
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia
I was so excited she won. Every time a country voted for Austria I'd scream"YESSSS!" and cheer. So proud of Europe B) Also the fact France and the U.K gave each other no points LOL golden.

I know, right? We're neighbours!

A lot of people on my Facebook were complaining that with Austria winning, Eurovision isn't about the music anymore.
But really, it was a very "Eurovisiony" song and it wasn't bad.
And I think we can do a lot more with music than just sing or dance along. I like songs or performers with messages.

Yeah, her winning was great and her song was good with a good message so I'm happy for Conchita winning. Though I kept asking "WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE NETHERLANDS?" Eurovision, my favorite part is Graham Norton's commentary and the fact he got called out this year made me laugh. I was kind of sad that this year there wasn't much silliness like last year. This year had too many ballads.

Yeah, Graham is <3 XD

Caffeinated Layla
Dea Nox

Caffeinated Layla
OMG! Did anyone see Austria's entry? I am still amazed that he/she actually had a powerful voice like that!

True True! =3
I am surprised that Molly was actually good! eek Most of our eurovision entries were crap in the past x_x;;;;

I'm sorry to butt into the conversation you're having with someone else but I have to ask did the woman who represented austria really chose that name?

I don't know about her reasoning for her name. It's her "drag" name. I knew Wurst was sausage in German so I looked up Conchita, too.

Conchita was chosen because its the name of a 'Sexy Latina' and Wurst is not meant as sausage...xD Its a german saying to be like 'I don't care/whatever'.

Inquisitive Streaker

10,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
LeannaAnne
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia
I was so excited she won. Every time a country voted for Austria I'd scream"YESSSS!" and cheer. So proud of Europe B) Also the fact France and the U.K gave each other no points LOL golden.

A lot of people on my Facebook were complaining that with Austria winning, Eurovision isn't about the music anymore.
And I think we can do a lot more with music than just sing or dance along. I like songs or performers with messages.

Yeah, her winning was great and her song was good with a good message so I'm happy for Conchita winning. Though I kept asking "WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE NETHERLANDS?" Eurovision, my favorite part is Graham Norton's commentary and the fact he got called out this year made me laugh. I was kind of sad that this year there wasn't much silliness like last year. This year had too many ballads.

Yeah, Graham is <3 XD

Caffeinated Layla
Dea Nox

Caffeinated Layla

True True! =3

Conchita was chosen because its the name of a 'Sexy Latina' and Wurst is not meant as sausage...xD Its a german saying to be like 'I don't care/whatever'.

Oh gosh!!!!!!

But it has other meanings too!!! XD

The Talewise's Partner

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia

Yeah, Graham is <3 XD

Caffeinated Layla
Dea Nox

Caffeinated Layla

True True! =3

I think she chose it cause there's a saying in German that goes "Das ist mir Wurst" which literally translates to "This is is sausage to me," meaning "I don't give a fck"

And that, my friends, is why Conchita is a badass queen

Inquisitive Streaker

10,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
MavkaKiss
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia
Dea Nox
Lake HyIia

Yeah, Graham is <3 XD

Caffeinated Layla
Dea Nox

Caffeinated Layla

True True! =3

I think she chose it cause there's a saying in German that goes "Das ist mir Wurst" which literally translates to "This is is sausage to me," meaning "I don't give a fck"

And that, my friends, is why Conchita is a badass queen

That's amazing!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas