Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

8,125 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
Username: fujiwara koyuki
Why your mom is the best: because she listen to her children problems and do not judge us

Sweet Ally

26,265 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Th3Shaz
My mom is the best because she is always there for me no matter how many stupid decisions I make,

Questionable Bear

44,090 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Username: James Daniel Garcia

Why my mom is the best: This is a very simple question for me to answer, though it may be long winded. There is no other woman in the world, that knows just how to press my buttons and motivate me to do what I can. Though the road has had many hardships, I'd never trade in a single day. She is tough as nails sometimes, but is still doing a great deal of good. No matter if she is down and out, she does her best to get up again, until she turns to dust. She is very social and knows so many people, who she helps and they help in return (sometimes, anyway). Her values may waiver every now and then, but that's okay, she put them in my head to remind her. Her subtle encouragement has pushed me to become something more than I would have on my own, and I strive to become even greater one day, because of it. Today, I didn't come here because there was a contest, I came cause you asked why my mother was the greatest. She has made me a lot of who I am today, with her guidance and is still doing her best in sickness and in health. That is why she is the best.
Happy Mother's Day

Beloved Friend

10,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Yuki the cool

My mom is the best, she adopted me when i was only 8 months old, I have never been happier.

Shy Noob

16,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Contributor 150
* ll B E L ll

* My mother is the best because she is the most understanding and open hearted person I've ever met and have grown with! She's always there to help the ealdery, the junkies, homeless, the ill, those in need, even animals! With money or without it, she finds a way to help. Manages work, makes time for home us her family, and all those others(and her self ofcourse). She's simply amazing!
From what I know about her past and the woman she is now, I do really look up to her and she's one of the best in my eyes. Not everyone can go through all this things and still walk with a smile in their face and strive. A difficult path it has been on her own and I have experience difficult paths along with her. I can't type in most things on how bad things where(too graphic) except for a time that we where homeless in a strange place that was foreign and she along with me(as a toddler) was uplifted and turn into this incredible person.
She's taught me to keep striving, when there seems to be nothing it doesnt mean that there isn't really anything, life always gives, I'm complete and creative enough to get up on my own(but if I'm really in need she will be there). Never wrong people you don't know, give a helping hand, open mind and not a cold shoulder. Ofcourse she's also tought me plenty other things those are just few of the most important things I've learned from her.

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Elves Lie.
My mom is the best because she's always there to support me and encourages me to do my best.

Beloved Lionheart

12,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
I StarWhite I

My MOM, a mother, a father...

My mom is the bestest of the best because she gave birth to me and my sisters, and she raised us all by herself, she successfully finished my 2 sisters in college just by herself by doing a man's job. A very hard job. I only see her during night, because she wakes up early in the morning just to go to her job that is 2 hours away from our home. My mom is also my dad, she is the one who gives us what we need, she pays the bills on her own even though we only have enough for food, electricity, our education, etc. She goes home very tired and after a few minutes, she's asleep. We disrespect her, give her stress, problems but she still loves us very much. She even married her 2nd husband because she though that he would help us with our financial problems, but he didn't. sad My mom always cries in front of God, asking for help and guidance. Because his husband doesn't love her that much anymore, his husband has his own priorities, his children and grandson that he has to raise. My mom doesn't want to be with my step-dad anymore because she needs him.. Even though I never experienced having a dad, she's there for us, as a mom, as a dad, supporting us, making us happy, and doing what is good for us.

I heart MY MOM SO MUCH! 3nodding

Shy Fairy

15,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
CHINIEE

My Mom is the Best
because....

My Mom is always there
Ever since I opened my eyes
My Mom is always there
Whenever I need her guidance

My Mom is the first one to teach me patiently
How to speak
How to write
I owe everything I have to her

My Mom is my best friend
Whenever I have problem
She is always ready to listen
and to give advice

My Mom raised me well
to become a fine young lady
making sure I have everything I need
not letting me be in danger

My Mom sacrificed many things
She is really selfless
She gives up her time for herself
Just to take care of me

My Mom does not give up on me
Even though sometimes I don't listen to her
Even though sometimes we have a fight
Even though I always hang out with my friends

For me, my Mom is the best Mom I can ever have <3 Kind, Loving and Caring <3 Really the best <3 and I love her so much whee
LunaDeLaRose

My Mom is the best because she is a mother like all the mothers in the world, I couldn't live without her and she is my number one Fan, she is my role model and one Day hopefully I'll be able to give my children what my Mom gave to me. Happy Mother's Day too all the Wonderful mothers in the world. And thank you Mom for being there whenever i was in need ♥

Friendly Explorer

12,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XJunk_Food_Is_AddictiveX

My mom is the best because she helps me through difficult times and she can always make me smile when I'm upset. I love her forever <3

Shoujo Phantom

13,225 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Dhammy Padalecki

My mum is the best because she cares about me even when she's really sick and she always tries to make sure I am fine before looking after herself first. And I am grateful to her because I am able to appreciate what she sacrifices for me and does for me and I will always love her even when we fight and such. That's why my mum is the best. smile

Unstoppable Warrior

37,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Shazzyballs

My mom is the best because through all of the pains and ridicules I've gone through, she always stood by my side.
Username: Leonnelly

My mother is the best because no matter how or who I am or who I ended up to be she still accept me no matter what...and I always remember how she spent the night with me before I go to sleep singing and telling me stories that made me to tears....to remember....I hope that one day I'll be a good parent's and taught them to be a better person just like how my mother used to take care of me... smile
Happy Mothers day Mom...
I love you...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas