Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Pokemon Colosseum" and "Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness" weren't that popular of games in the Pokemon series (to some), but one character stood out in both games and that person is: Miror B.! Alot of people love this guy and his themes in each game, I would LOVE to see this guy as Champion in Pokemon Z or at least appears in the main series. Gamefreak show Miror B. some love and make him Champion or something! Please post your thought about this while listen to he's awesome theme from XD
User Image

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
I hated him.

3-4 ludicolos. wtf man.

took ages to beat down.
xLiemx
I hated him.

3-4 ludicolos. wtf man.

took ages to beat down.
Beside that, he's still a pretty cool guy in both games
I love that guy and I wish he would show up in more Pokemon games, I would love the idea of him champion or something in Z.
I freakin hate that guy. His theme is hella tight, Rain Dance+ Rain Dish is annoying, and his fro is obnoxious.

I wouldn't mind if he was in the game, but I can't acknowledge him as a Champion. I'm sorry...
Why are people showing some much hate on Miror B.? Yeah he was hard in "Colosseum," but his comeback in XD was much better. If you missed a Shadow Pokemon, Miror B. would have it, show him some love!

Aged Noob

that afro, tho
Wish I didn't trade in my Gale of Darkness game. :c

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
The guy was actually rather 'quirky' and I didn't mind him. I also enjoyed both of the games and I wish they'd release another like them, or do an HD update for Colosseum and XD. I also liked how they included the ability to take Pokemon from other Pokemon games and add them into either game. It also had a decent story and the shadow Pokemon thing was interesting as well. I don't really remember any of the other music but Mirror B.'s happens to be quite catchy even if it is on a repetitive loop. The combination he'd use in battle though could be quite challenging.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Maybe as an NPC in a big tournament setting mode. A character of importance, nah.
Toxilicks
Maybe as an NPC in a big tournament setting mode. A character of importance, nah.
Really? Miror B. is much to big of a guy to play a role like that, it's like making Superman a side character in his own movie. Seem like everyone hates him cause he was "hard" in "Colosseum," but he wasn't that hard if you actually lvl. up your Pokemon.
Miror B wasn't that great a character, certainly not to the point of being made champion in a future Pokémon game.

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Mirror B would have been cooler if his theme music had been longer, for real it's like a 60 second loop in a battle that can last forever, wtf man. He's still pretty cool though.

game freak needs to pay these games some more love in general though, really cool games in the series.
Oh, absolutely. The Console Pokemon games get overlooked, but they had some very cool aspects - including Miror B, who can easily be lifted into main series.

I should leave this here:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces