A tonne 0.019607843137255 2.0% [ 44 ]
A buttfull D: 0.070409982174688 7.0% [ 158 ]
So much that I'mma IMPLODE! 0.045008912655971 4.5% [ 101 ]
I wanna kidnap his babehs 0.053475935828877 5.3% [ 120 ]
Why are there no other options on this poll?! 0.31372549019608 31.4% [ 704 ]
All hail Guapo 0.13458110516934 13.5% [ 302 ]
Pollwhore'ing :awesome: 0.28475935828877 28.5% [ 639 ]
Total Votes:[ 2244 ]

MicachuTheOnly generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 125!

Sneaky Vampire

19,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly

That's good (:
I cleaned and was outside searching for my lost cat, you?
oh no how did you lose the cat? Get everything cleaned up? Did you find that cat?

My friend left the window in the kitchen open and didn't tell anyone she opened it emotion_facepalm
Yeah it's all cleaned (:
Unfortunately no, I saw him some odd days ago and for the first time he let me get close to him (but not to were I could pet him if I acted sooner I think I could of grabbed him) , I haven't seen him since, so going to search tomorrow as well
She should not open windows randomly like that D- : at the least say your gonna do it! Letting all them bugs in.
Great job =3
Ah I see so the cat is acting more like an outdoor cat? Welp I wish you best of luck finding the cat tomorrow maybe you'll have better luck.
Is that friend helping?

I agree, because then I would have told her where the screen was if she wanted to open it.
Yeah he's acting out of instinct, in 2 steps I would have been able to pet him. Thank you, and yeah he's in bad shape since being gone, he keeps getting skinnier, and with winter coming up food will definately be scarce.
She helped a few times, but I've been going out by myself.
oh the window had a screen? How did that friend not think to open the frigging screen?
Probably seeing this new open world freaked him out an now he is acting Farrell. So not eating at all you should bring a bit of cat food tomorrow!

The screen was by the dog food next to the kitchen, so it wasn't in the window. It's only supposed to be open when the screen is in it, but since she didn't know where it was, she decided not to ask anyone where it was and just opened the window without telling anyone she did.
Yeah in some ways he is acting farrell in others he is acting like a stray crying
I have put food outside many times, but he hardly ever comes in the yard, plus the neighbors cat and dog likes to keep eating his food emotion_donotwant
When he let me get close to him that day I had tuna outside for him, and he ate it all, but I think it might have made him sick, it wasn't expired or anything but since he hasn't really been eating and then ate all that tuna, it could have.

MicachuTheOnly generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 588!

Sneaky Vampire

19,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
ROUND 51 - RNG CONTEST

Using random number generator 6 to 913, be first to generate the number 439 to win

Gemstone Majoko Mariko Eyes - LMP is around 46B+

for your roll to qualify, please make sure to:

- QUOTE this quote once per page (as long as one is available in each page, no need to re-quote) -
- MUST be chatting, no spam, no emotes -
- NO HATING, NO TROLLING -

THIS ROUND IS SPONSORED BY FLOROUS

IF you win, please QUOTE or PM "B R A I N" the winning post (do not contact anyone else).
Please allow 24 hours for prize to be delivered!

Shapeshifter

MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly

My friend left the window in the kitchen open and didn't tell anyone she opened it emotion_facepalm
Yeah it's all cleaned (:
Unfortunately no, I saw him some odd days ago and for the first time he let me get close to him (but not to were I could pet him if I acted sooner I think I could of grabbed him) , I haven't seen him since, so going to search tomorrow as well
She should not open windows randomly like that D- : at the least say your gonna do it! Letting all them bugs in.
Great job =3
Ah I see so the cat is acting more like an outdoor cat? Welp I wish you best of luck finding the cat tomorrow maybe you'll have better luck.
Is that friend helping?

I agree, because then I would have told her where the screen was if she wanted to open it.
Yeah he's acting out of instinct, in 2 steps I would have been able to pet him. Thank you, and yeah he's in bad shape since being gone, he keeps getting skinnier, and with winter coming up food will definately be scarce.
oh the window had a screen? How did that friend not think to open the frigging screen?
Probably seeing this new open world freaked him out an now he is acting Farrell. So not eating at all you should bring a bit of cat food tomorrow!

The screen was by the dog food next to the kitchen, so it wasn't in the window. It's only supposed to be open when the screen is in it, but since she didn't know where it was, she decided not to ask anyone where it was and just opened the window without telling anyone she did.
Yeah in some ways he is acting farrell in others he is acting like a stray crying
I have put food outside many times, but he hardly ever comes in the yard, plus the neighbors cat and dog likes to keep eating his food emotion_donotwant
When he let me get close to him that day I had tuna outside for him, and he ate it all, but I think it might have made him sick, it wasn't expired or anything but since he hasn't really been eating and then ate all that tuna, it could have.
ah I see well she knew you had a cat so should have asked before just doing it is what I think it Co e's down to.
I mean if see him tomorrow have food in hand so maybe he'll come to eat. It is possible if not eating to much Tuna can make anyone sick.

Advanced Lunatic

Iiiiii just can't even.... emotion_facepalm

MicachuTheOnly generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 831!

Sneaky Vampire

19,325 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly

Yeah it's all cleaned (:
Great job =3
Is that friend helping?

ah I see well she knew you had a cat so should have asked before just doing it is what I think it Co e's down to.
I mean if see him tomorrow have food in hand so maybe he'll come to eat. It is possible if not eating to much Tuna can make anyone sick.

Yeah
I'll make sure to do that (:
I should get more wet cat food, that might help.
I hope he is alright

Chogi bu yo generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 182!

MicachuTheOnly
Chogi bu yo
MicachuTheOnly
Chogi bu yo
MicachuTheOnly

Hamburgers and french fries
I'll make you something (:
User Image
that sounds so good!
is that butler sebastian?

Yeah it is (:
I wonder if they started the new season yet
how many are out?

I watched the first and second season, and they were coming out with a third one
what's it about?

Chogi bu yo generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 752!

PieLovinMan
Chogi bu yo
PieLovinMan
Chogi bu yo
PieLovinMan
Chogi bu yo
does anyone watch the new show flash?

Na, I've been watching Marvels Agents of Shield. mrgreen
i heard that one is good. is shield a super hero?

Na, its the agency that Nick Fury runs. Super secret, fights hydra, collects powerful artifacts, exd.
I've just been watching tv and pissing my day away lol, you?
oh lol pissing as in mad or bathroom lol

Both? lol. mrgreen
Just wasting time wondering what I should do.
lol!!
like with life or with ur day? lol

Chogi bu yo generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 106!

sicK pandaH
Iiiiii just can't even.... emotion_facepalm
what?

Shapeshifter

MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly
Valac the genie
MicachuTheOnly

Yeah
I'll make sure to do that (:
I should get more wet cat food, that might help.
I hope he is alright
wet cat food would work best for this situation.

Tell me how it went

Popular Gaian

12,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chogi bu yo
Sixx Sky
Hiii everyone, how are you all?
hey, good, u?

Pretty good so far.

rainy day blues generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 209!

Magical Duck

Chogi bu yo
rainy day blues
Chogi bu yo
rainy day blues

My breath is so garlicy. xd Should keep those vamps away.
just in time for halloween lol

Vampires don't genuinly like going out halloween. I can only imagine people mistake them for trick or treaters. xd
lol wouldn't that be great for them? they'll get invited to the houses for candies and then suck on some blood

Wonder if the blood tastes sugary?

rainy day blues generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 302!

Magical Duck

Ricey-san
rainy day blues
Ricey-san
rainy day blues
Ricey-san
rainy day blues

But the pumpkin king is scary.
Jack is the pumpkin king. >~< someone needs to re-watch disney!

But he's a skeleton. xd Makes no sense. I'll just do a Linus and wait for the Great Pumpkin.
shhh it makes sense >~> don't disrupt my childhood! -hides-

Oh speaking of peanuts theres a new cgi movie coming out next year I'm so excited!

I know. whee My bf is sooo excited. I had to tell him he's not allowed to see it in the cinema alone. Parents may be concerned. xd
Lolol! Its ok let them look and stare he will still enjoy the movie!

He'll prolly enjoy it more than the kids will. xd

Chogi bu yo generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 50!

Sixx Sky
Chogi bu yo
Sixx Sky
Hiii everyone, how are you all?
hey, good, u?

Pretty good so far.
are u supposed to be cosplaying someone?

Chogi bu yo generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 47!

rainy day blues
Chogi bu yo
rainy day blues
Chogi bu yo
rainy day blues

My breath is so garlicy. xd Should keep those vamps away.
just in time for halloween lol

Vampires don't genuinly like going out halloween. I can only imagine people mistake them for trick or treaters. xd
lol wouldn't that be great for them? they'll get invited to the houses for candies and then suck on some blood

Wonder if the blood tastes sugary?
i don't know lol have u ever seen an anime about vampires but each had their own preferences like one only sucked on blood of a liar or those that are happy or those that are sad lol

Chogi bu yo generated a random number between 6 and 913 ... 338!

anyone completed the gaia halloween event?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff