Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Sinestro sat himself down on the bed when Ceraphel helped him there, using his ring to get rid of his uniform, too. He was left in only some boxers, which was fine since it was what he liked to sleep in anyway. It made all the various gashes and wounds from Predator visible on his body. Though none of them were bleeding anymore, they were all still open, like the healing process was taking place in slow stages.

He probably looked a bit gruesome, but he wasn't thinking about it too much. The white light helped with the pain, too. In that there really wasn't any.

Smiling, he looked over at Ceraphel, watching her as she expressed her concerns about taking over the Star Sapphires. "You don't really need the cape, though," Sinestro commented, "you can change the uniform however you want. Anyway, they said they would still be the ones keeping things in order, it doesn't seem like it would be much more than the title, to me. The title and the power, which you have regardless of whether or not you want to be known as queen. I imagine, if you have the power anyway, then you should have the title, too. You could help the corps embrace new ideas of love. They'd look up to you- respect you."

He watched her take his hand and smiled.

"You don't have anything to apologize for," he assured her, "what happened wasn't your fault. Besides, it worked out in the end, so what's there to be upset about? I'm happy you got your ring back, and I'm happy you got to prove that your vision of love has value in your corps. I could never be mad at you with outcomes like that."

He smiled and set himself back on the bed, lying himself down carefully.

His body wasn't hurting, but he suspected it could start. He still didn't really know how to use his ring correctly. At any moment, the conditions of healing could change in an instant. He could go from open wounds and no pain to closing wounds and tons of pain.

Sighing, he closed his eyes. "Remember when we were on vacation? That was nice."

✘ ✘ ✘
User Image User Image User Image
In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like my power... Sinestro's might!

✘ ✘ ✘

Sweet Bibliophile

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
"...The point was that I didn't have to, it just happened to come with the tiara," she said after a slightly petulant moment.

Ceraphel looked him over as he lied back on the bed, and she got up, going into the bathroom. Water ran, and she returned with a basin of water, a cloth, and bandages. There was something soothing and loving in the way she tended his wounds without the violet energy at her disposal. Not only was she uncertain of how it would react, considering violet energy had given him those wounds, but she also wanted to do so without using the immense power now available to her. It just felt like they were so close as she gently tended to him.

First she bathed his wounds, and made certain they were clean before she wrapped them in bandages. Ceraphel knew that his power would heal them, but she did not want to take any chances with them being open for a while. So she bandaged him up, and when he was carefully tended to, she curled up on the bed with him, her head on his chest, one arm over his waist to hold onto him.

"I know," she said softly. "I would love to take another trip. Maybe do a little work, but not a lot of it. Enjoy some time with friends."

Leaning up on one arm, she smiled at Sinestro, "You know, Hal suggested we go to Earth some time. They always need help, it seems, and if we went with Hal, we would most certainly be welcome. I would love to see his and Carol's planet, and I absolutely think you should take me."

Ceraphel leaned down and kissed him, "What do you think?"
User Image

Sinestro didn't protest to her tending to his injuries, though he imagined they didn't need it. Still, it was probably better for her to rest against bandages than open cuts, even if they didn't hurt him. Touching them probably hadn't been that on the top of her priority list. Sighing, he closed his eyes once she was settled beside him, ready for a nice sleep. He was surprised to hear her speaking to him again, the man begrudgingly opening his eyes to look at Ceraphel once more.

"Earth?" He very clearly moaned when she brought the planet up, his expression anything but pleased with the idea. "You want to go there? But it's... such a little mudball..." He had to complain about it- he had been against it for so long. To him, it was an annoying little planet brimming with people who would rather hurt one another than make any kind of real progress with their culture.

They were pains, and she wanted to spend time with them?

Then again, Soranik had liked earth, too. She had even lived there for a short time. And Hal had never had a bad thing to say about it. Of course he would put the idea in her head that they should pay the place a visit. He was going to have to smack Hal for this later.

"I suppose... we could pay Hal and Carol a visit," he replied grimly, though he offered the woman a smile, "maybe I can find something about the place that I like, you never know." He knew it would probably be good for him to put his hate behind him. There was no reason for him to dislike the planet anymore. It had only really been connected to the betrayal he had felt from what had happened between himself and Hal so long ago.

Still... it was such an underdeveloped world.

"Why don't we get in contact with Carol or Hal tomorrow? See if they would be willing to show us around or something. It can be a group thing this time. Though I might have to slip out for work once or twice. I imagine I can't keep pretending I don't have a white ring."

He was soon asleep after that, resting comfortably until the morning.

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Sweet Bibliophile

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
"Earth," she said with a smile.

"Exploring a world will be good for you. And if you have to leave for work, then I can just spend time with Hal or Carol."

Ceraphel smiled and leaned down, kissing him gently, "I'll send them a message tomorrow. But I want you to get some rest. You've had a hard day."

She yawned, "And so have I."

Curling up next to him, she could feel the dark dreams pulling at her subconscious, and something chasing them away, leaving her to sleep and rest well. When she woke up in the morning, she was happy to be in bed next to Sinestro, a ring on her hand once again. Once again, she was able to help people, and she seemed to have a new role to fill. Feeling the throb of power in her ring, she made little bird construct, and sent it to Oa, a little surprised that the energy would go so far, but pleased that it was going to get there, she leaned over and tucked Sinestro in gently.

She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, so that it could heat up while she was taming her hair a bit. Then it was time to get into the shower, lingering there probably far longer than she needed to. Part of her hoped Sinestro would wake up and come join her for a shower. The other part of her that lingered just wanted to concentrate on the weight on her finger, on the throb of power inside that was the Predator. It was a new feeling, and she could see how others might have been overwhelmed by it. But it just comforted her because she did not have to use it.

On Oa, the little purple energy bird would find Hal and invite him to have breakfast with Sinestro and Ceraphel. Carol had been busy informing people of what had happened to Ceraphel, but she had yet to get to Oa. Possibly because it meant seeing Hal and she was uncertain whether she was ready to see him after the Predator's words. They had struck a little too close to home.
User Image

Sinestro didn't wake up when Ceraphel did, and he didn't wake up when she went into the shower. The lantern remained asleep all through her morning activities, his body extremely exhausted. He had used much too much power that he still didn't know what to do with, and it had been taxing on his body, especially considering he had a heart inside of him that wasn't his. People who took good care of their new hearts were lucky if they lived another ten years, and he had been pushing his body to limits that might have been troubling for perfectly healthy lanterns. The exposure to the violet lantern's power battery hadn't helped him much, either. So it was only natural that his body wanted a little time to recover.

Whether he was in on the plan or not.

Meanwhile, Hal had received the note and was all too happy to join Ceraphel for breakfast. It was the first time he had been invited to their house out of the blue, and he was looking forward to it! So, without much delay, he took off for Els, arriving there not long after he had been given the message.

When he arrived, he knocked loudly on the door, noting a large crack next to the doorbell that Sinestro had forgotten to fix. He wondered what it was- had they been attacked by something? He had heard, of course, about her abduction, but he had been told it have been away from her home. Soranik had filled him in on a lot of the details.

Minus the part where Sinestro killed everyone- Soranik hadn't told him that part.

He smiled and knocked on the door again, though it hadn't really been that long since the first time he had knocked. "Hal's here, let's get this party started!" He yelled loudly, though soon came to regret it when one of her neighbors poked their head out of a window to give him the stink eye. "S-sorry," he chuckled lightly, waving a hand.

Whoops. Maybe he was too excited about this.

Sinestro didn't answer the door- he was still fast asleep, not having a single dream to disturb him while he rested.

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Sweet Bibliophile

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
Ceraphel was surprised that Sinestro was still asleep, but when Hal arrived, she came running down the steps in a pale blue dress and her long hair in curled disarray. She smiled as she opened the door, glad to see Hal, and she was more than happy to give him a hug, then step back so that he could come inside. The roof had been fixed, so she did not have to explain that, but she was aware that she was practically humming with power. It would require some getting used to in order to dampen it.

"Hal, good morning! Come inside for now, but I think it might be best if we had breakfast in the garden. Sinestro's still sleeping, and he really needs his rest."

She went to the stove and began whipping up a quick breakfast of muffins they already had and fruit spreads, fresh fruit, cold meats meant to be eaten in the morning, and some other items. Carefully bringing it all and a pot of tea outside with her ring, she smiled at him and nodded to the violet energy, a finger to her lips so that he would keep from exclaiming anything about it. She would explain it all later.

Setting the table quickly with a cloth and then plates, napkins, silverware, cups, and the food, Ceraphel sat down and nodded for Hal to start eating as she poured them both tea, "A lot has been happening around here. It started with a group of slavers. They had been planning on cashing in on Sinestro since they had found him with me, and they took the opportunity to kidnap me in order to make him surrender. But even after he did, we escaped. I foolishly tried to help him and Soranik, and ended up with a broken arm and a broken nose for my efforts. And he..."

Glancing at the house, she made certain he was not coming outside, "He lost it. For just a moment, but that was long enough. He did some irreparable damage. And afterward he was just so despondent. So upset with himself over it. He got sick, Hal. That's how much it hurt him to slip into his old ways. If nothing shows how he's changed, that would. But I...I was so guilt ridden and muddled that my yearning for the violet light drew the Predator entity here."

A quick retelling, about how she had unwillingly been taken as its new host, how Sinestro had managed to keep her from destroying the central power battery, how she had been able to calm the Predator and use its power all happened over muffins and tea and thick, slightly sweetened clotted cream. Eventually, she nibbled on a piece of fruit from her own gardens.

"So now...I'm kind of queen. I really don't want to be. But I guess I have the responsibility now of doing some of the things they think I can do. Either way, Sinestro and I were thinking that it might be a good idea to leave the area for a little while, go to help somewhere else. So we were wondering if you might take us to Earth. You talked about it so much when I came to bring you your hat, and I've been thinking about it ever since."
User Image

Hal was impressed with the story, to say the least. Well, most of the story, anyway. He wasn't sure he liked hearing that Sinestro had dropped back to his old ways- he knew what they meant. That he had probably killed people. She hadn't said it specifically, but he knew it was the one thing people wouldn't want to talk about. He sighed faintly, but decided he wouldn't give Sinestro a hard time about it. If he had gotten so upset that he had actually made himself heave, he was sure the guy was feeling real regret over his actions.

That wasn't something that would have happened before, so it still showed a change in him. He supposed it would take a little bit longer before he was a completely different man. Still, it was going in the right direction.

When she brought up earth, his mood brightened considerably, though he made a conscious effort not to yell about it like he had when he had arrived. After all, he didn't want to make noise when she had just told him Sinestro needed his sleep.

Poor old man couldn't handle all the stress!

"Well, I would be more than happy to show you around earth! And there's plenty to do in my sector, believe you me. I'm sure Carol would like to see you spending some time with her at home, too! She's more interested in keeping her normal life on earth than I am. She still works at her airport and does everything she can for her business even with the ring! She's amazing, if you ask me. Though I haven't seen her recently.... not really sure why..." He was sure she would have told him about something like this all happening, right? If she had been on the planet, Carol must have known about it.

Why was Soranik happy to share things with him, but Carol was suddenly mute? It bothered him, but he wasn't going to bring it up.

It wasn't Ceraphel's problem, it was his.

"You know, maybe we could go to Disneyland! Or Disneyworld! or both! I'm sure you would get a kick out of it. It's like a dream world- we'll show you some of the movies they make so you know what you're getting into! And sinestro will probably hate it, which makes it that much more appealing to me," he chuckled lightly.

"We could invite Soranik, or anyone else you might want to bring along! It could be a big working vacation or... something." He wanted to show them around, but she had also said that she wanted to help, too.

So why not both?

While this was going on, Sinestro continued to sleep, unaware that Hal had even come over, or that it was morning.

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Sweet Bibliophile

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
"I thought you might be able to think of a few things that would be fun to do. A few things that Sinestro will just hate. Because it's good for him, doing things he doesn't want to do. It builds character."

She smiled, leaning on one hand, "I have to keep him on his toes or he won't appreciate the quiet moments, of course."

Ceraphel poured herself some more tea, "I'd love it if Soranik came along. Carol too. I haven't gotten to see much of her, because the Star Sapphires were avoiding me. I know they were afraid to be near me, to show me what I had lost. But once I gave it up, only to end up in charge, I had hoped to see more of her as well."

Sighing, she glanced around the garden, "The Predator made a real mess, didn't it? Well it was confused."

Building several energy constructs, she had them rebuilding the flower beds, putting plants back that had not died, cleaning up the mess of broken stone and plants. At the same time, she also had one fixing the hole near the door in her house, knowing Sinestro had forgotten to fix that one, though they had not had the time for him to remember. She had been taken by the Predator before he had gotten the chance.

"I know we can't just go on vacation all the time, not both of us. The white lantern and the queen of the Star Sapphires. We have responsibilities, whether we wanted them or not. But I do know that we can work elsewhere in the universe, and aside from just really wanting to see Earth, I want him to get back into the feelings that he had when he was doing good. I know he slipped but...I don't think it's anything to worry about. Not this time."

Checking Hal's cup, she poured him some more tea, "When do you think we could leave? I want him to have a day or two to rest, but after that, I can't imagine we'd have anything else in the way."
User Image

"Well, if doing things he doesn't want to do is good character building, I imagine I'm the best person to build him a lot of character," Hal laughed, "I'm really good at making him do things he doesn't want to do. But I'll make sure I find SOMETHING he'll enjoy, as well. ... though I might need your help with that. For the life of me, I can't think of one thing he likes. Except for you, of course." And boy did he like her a lot! He knew there was no doubting their love anymore. Once this latest story started to spread, he was sure the rest of his corps wouldn't doubt Sinestro, either. It would help them trust him just a little bit more, knowing he could love someone.

Hal smiled faintly. It seemed like they were all burdened with responsibility. Her with the sapphires, him leading the green lanterns, and Sinestro leading his corps while also running around as a white lantern. He wondered what he was going to do about his corps, but he imagined the man hadn't really had the time to think about that recently.

It seemed he was still sleeping.

"I'll make sure I send Carol and Soranik notices, then," Hal chuckled lightly, "we'll all get together soon! As far as when, I think as soon as possible works for me. You just send me the word and I'll be ready and waiting. You two can stay at my place, if you want! It's roomy and it's just me, so you can have your own guest room without worrying about me getting in the way of your, um, bonding." He smiled and ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it lightly.

Thinking they might do things in his apartment didn't bother him too much. They were all adults, weren't they?

"I'll be looking forward to hearing what you say," he chuckled lightly, "I can't wait to start ordering tickets and making plans! Though sinestro might be a little annoyed if we don't ask him. Did you guys already talk about this? As much as I like the idea of him punching me in the nose, thinking this whole thing is my idea..."

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Sweet Bibliophile

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
Ceraphel laughed softly, "He actually likes quiet things. Archaeology is a favorite of his. So if there was something to do with the history of Earth, I know he would really enjoy it."

She sipped her tea, "I had tried to take him to do something like that before, but it backfired. Maybe you would have better luck. I took him to excavate that planet where the demon turned up. I had no idea, of course, but my surprises always seem to backfire. Someone else could probably get away with it though and I could take a little credit for letting them know what he enjoys."

Nodding, Ceraphel glanced over to see that her flower beds were finished, and the mess cleaned up, so she pulled the energy constructs back into her ring, "I think it would be nice to stay with you, as long as you're not going out of your way to harass him. That is, and always will be, my job."

Of course, she probably did so more often than Sinestro would like, but she was okay with that. Someone had to keep him on his toes. The hole in the house was fixed as well, and all was serene and quiet in the garden once again, the damage from the previous days having been brushed aside as they should be. She smiled at Hal again.

"We've talked about it. He said I should contact you about it. Of course then he fell asleep right away so he might have been saying it to get me to shut up so he could sleep, but we really don't have that kind of relationship. And I promise to keep him from punching you in the nose, at least over this. Anything else is up to you to keep your nose in tact. Though why you two can't get along is beyond me."
User Image

"Boring stuff, I got it," laughed Hal, "I'll make sure I find things he'll enjoy, don't you worry. It'll be a vacation for both of you, and I really want him to like earth a little bit more. It has more to offer than he thinks it does." He smiled at the thought. Finally getting Sinestro to put his loathing of earth behind him? All the money in the world wouldn't be enough to make him miss something like that. It seemed like it was about time, too. After everything they had been through together, as much as Sinestro had changed, it was time to show him that Earth wasn't the same, either. That it had never been what he had assumed it was.

He had just gotten the wrong first impression and stuck with it ever since.

When she told him not to mess with Sinestro, he put his hands up in mock defense, pretending to look offended. "Me? Mess with him? Why I never!" He laughed lightly. "Seriously, though, I don't think I'll attempt it. You do such a better job of it than me, anyway." It amused him that someone was better at toying with him than he was. Oh well, the baton had been passed. He couldn't be upset when it seemed like Sinestro actually benefitted from it.

He chuckled lightly. "Well, it's not that we can't get along... we just have a lot of history to get through, you know? He feels betrayed by me, and I guess I understand why. When he showed me what he was doing on Korugar, I turned him in. He knows that I was right to do it, now, but the feelings are harder to get over. I guess it'll take a while before his heart catches up with his mind. And, well, on my end... there's a lot of broken trust there, too. We've fought each other for so many years, it's hard not to see each other any differently, you know?"

Sighing softly, he got himself up. "Well, I guess I should go and get things ready. I'll let Soranik know about things if you want to send a note to Carol! If she doesn't want to come because of me, I get it... I just think she might enjoy herself. I'll be back later, too. Feels sneaky to leave without seeing sinestro, but I don't want to wake him. Maybe he'll be up for dinner instead of breakfast." He offered Ceraphel a hug before heading off on his new adventure. He would get home right away and start looking up ticket prices for various companies.

Sinestro didn't wake up by the time dinner rolled around, though, his body refusing to allow it. He remained in the same still, quiet slumber that he had been in from that morning, peacefully resting deeply enough that the world splitting in two probably wouldn't have woken him up.

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Sweet Bibliophile

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
"I hope some day you two can really be friends," she said softly. "Knowing what I do about you both, I can't imagine the feelings there. Not that Thaal is good with feelings. Ever. But maybe this could help. I know he thinks I meddle too much but he has a relationship with his daughter because I meddled. Now if I can just get him a real friend, he'll be set."

Ceraphel smiled at Hal, "Unfortunately, Carol has her own burdens to bear. I will get in touch with her though and will highly recommend that she join us. As her queen and all, I can get away with that. I suppose it's only a small abuse of power, but as I said, I like to meddle."

She embraced Hal in return and watched him go before she went ahead and cleaned things up. It was so easy to use her ring now. She had never noticed how hard she had worked to master it before, but now it seemed to come so naturally, it was just an extention of her mind. She got the table cleaned up and went inside.

When Sinestro did not wake up for dinner, Ceraphel checked him for signs of illness. When she found nothing to suggest he was sick, she just let him sleep. She knew he had expended an enormous amount of energy fighting the Predator. He needed time to rest and sleep it off. So she checked his wounds, removed the bandages when they were healed, and went about her business, checking in on him on occasion.

When he finally woke, he would find her in the garden having tea with Carol and another stranger. The female being was not humanoid in shape but more fish-like, with dark burgundy scales and a long proboscus with which she gently sipped tea. Her Star Sapphire ring kept her alive in the atmosphere of Els.

"I did not believe Carol when she told me that the queen would simply want to have tea," the fish said, voice bubbly.

Ceraphel laughed, "It seemed more loving than picking a fight with every new recruit."
User Image

Sinestro had ended up sleeping for four days without waking up once, completely unconscious. He hadn't had any dreams and he hadn't really been aware of how long he had been resting, either. When he finally woke up, he found himself lying alone in the bedroom, no one around. Groggy and disoriented, he slowly shifted himself upright, scratching under his armpit in a very male fashion as he yawned.

He was struck with a very profound urge to pee. So he got himself up and stumbled into the bathroom, relieving himself quickly. When he was done, he noticed that he looked a bit unshaven as he passed by the mirror, so he stopped to give himself a shave, too. When he was finished, he found he looked back to normal, though he suspected he hadn't just been a sleep for one evening for him to end up looking like that.

Slowly, he ventured down to the kitchen, checking the dates on a calendar there. When he pieced together he had been asleep for four days, he was very surprised. Surprised and extremely concerned- he had never done that before. He had never slept so much after a battle, or using his ring. He had to wonder if everything was alright with his body. His hand instinctively moved to his chest, his heart the first thing to come to mind. Though aside from the beat it had skipped in that realization, it didn't feel like there was anything much wrong with it.

Frowning, he would have liked to express his concerns with Ceraphel, but it seemed she had company over and was discussing her new position. Laughing, even, and enjoying herself. It didn't seem like she had been terribly concerned about it, though the whole thing was new for him.

Considering he had just woken up and was still a little groggy, not to mention the fact that he was still in his boxers, he did not have any desire to meet whomever it was the woman was speaking to in the garden.

Instead, he went back up to their room, to get in contact with Soranik. He imagined it would probably be a good idea to have her give him a check up. While his ring wasn't telling him anything was wrong, he did want to be sure. His life wasn't as expendable as it used to be.

He sent a note to his daughter, asking if he could make a pit stop on Oa for a check up.

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Sweet Bibliophile

9,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Bookworm 100
"So you're going to join us, right?" Ceraphel asked Carol.

The human Star Sapphire sighed, "Will it get you off my back?"

"For a while," Ceraphel replied loftily.

Carol smiled, "Already abusing your power. Not promising."

All three of them left, and Ceraphel felt her ring pulse. Sinestro was awake. She set her tea cup down and cut the meeting short with a gentle apology. She then cleared the table as they flew off, Carol dreading the coming days. Turning, the Elsian woman saw her lover hovering in the house and practically launched herself into his arms, tea and dishes forgotten.

"You're awake!" she said softly but exuberantly.

Her hands were gentle on his cheeks when she leaned up to kiss him, her soft hair brushing against his cheeks. She was dressed to be comfortable at home, in loose pants and a tighter top covered by fabric draped gracefully over her shoulders. She then hugged him again.

"I was starting to really get worried. A scan said you were okay, just exhausted, but I was ready to call Soranik if you didn't wake soon."

Leaning back, she let go of him and went over to the fridge, opening it, "You must be ravenous."
User Image

"No," Sinestro replied somewhat distantly, "I'm not that hungry, though I suppose I should be. Had a nice long visit to the restroom, though."

He knew he was being a little childish, but he couldn't help but feel a little betrayed that he had been asleep for four days and had woken up to find her having company over. He wouldn't have been happy if she had been clamoring over his bed, not having moved for days because of her concern, either, but still. He had at least expected that she wouldn't be in the mood to laugh and chat with other people. To wake up to her having tea outside was... not ideal.

Was he going to have to start wondering if her powers were more important to her than him, too? She had broken down without them. Cried and complained and had told the blue lanterns there was no hope. She had felt completely useless and like she had no purpose without her ring. That he would leave her, though he had never felt the same way. He hadn't been enough to fill that gap that had been created, and she certainly seemed happier now that she had her power again. He didn't believe that, if he was the one without power, that she would leave him. His wonder was, briefly, whether or not her own power would push her away from him. That she cared more about her own job, and the new powers she had been given.

But he dismissed the thought soon enough. Everything was new and changing. He imagined there would be some settling into the new way of things. It was much too early to start wondering and worrying about things.

Maybe all that sleep had left him in a strange state of mind.

He sighed and got himself to his feet, having been sitting on the bed for a little while. He looked at his ring, and the message Soranik had left saying she would see him whenever he wanted to come over.

"I asked Soranik for a check up," he told her, "I thought it might be a good idea just to make sure, though my ring isn't picking up anything wrong, either." It was nice having a doctor in the family, though. He smiled faintly. "she said I could head over now. I didn't mean to interrupt your meeting," he added quickly, "I'll go have a quick investigation and be back soon."

He wasn't angry, that wasn't really the right word for it. He was... a little displaced. Maybe he just needed to make sure he was alright, then he would feel a bit better. It was possible the difference in how worried he felt, and how worried she was, was making him feel awkward.

✘ ✘ ✘

✘ ✘ ✘

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash