Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Shopper

7,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Right now, it's finals week. My dorm neighbors are having sex these past couple of days. Usually I go to my neighbors and say to be quiet. But, since it involves sex noises it's kind of awkward to barge in and say "Keep it down! I'm trying to study for finals!" I played Let It Go full blast and cleaned my room with a vacuum cleaner since they are both loud. It worked but they would do round 2. Also, all of the spaces on my campus including libraries and lounges are full so I can't go any other places to study. Anybody got any advice on how to stop them?

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image ζɑʂɦʊɾȉ Ҁɦɑɳ User Image

Get over the nature of the situation and tell them to bite their lips, pillows or whatever so you can study in peace.

Dangerous Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
surprise them with a camera in your hand when you barge into their room! then you can bargain to not show their photos to everyone if they keep quiet until the finals is over.
just kidding.

record the sound anyway you can then go to your neighbor's place and make her listen to how much noise they're making. "we were that loud?" "yeah, like you got a friggin' microphone up your assets"

if all else fails, go to the rooftop or the park. also cramming for the exams won't do you good. if you're gonna memorize things, you should do it a week or two before the actual finals. last minute reviews don't work as well

Spoopy Kitten

You cant stop two consenting people to have sex legally

Find another place to go. Like a cafe. Sip coffee/tea and snack on something while you are studying. It it gets loud, go elsewhere and find another spot

Turn up your music loudly while you study. It got them to stop before (or you just didnt hear them), so do it again

Ignore them and study
Bang on the wall

Kirai Nenshou's Fangirl

Star

13,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
You are paying very good money to live in a dorm and so school work to better yourself and future. You shouldn't be forced to wait till they are done having sex to be able to study in your own room. Tell them to keep it down or you will complain. If that doesn't work record yourself on the computer stating the day, time, etc and make sure the audio is clear enough for your computer to record it. Then present it to someone who can put a stop to it.
Have you considered reworking your anger as a constructive force? I don't know the nature of your classes or exams but in some cases getting angry can really help to accomplish a task or overcome an obstacle, even one unrelated to the source of the anger itself.
That's the reason women giving birth get so mad at their husbands. Well, one reason...
If it is day time you can use other libraries, and usually for finals they have the campus library open like 24/7. You cant say it is always full.

If you know the person, casully say like hey its final and I know the walls are thin so s**t sucks but I really need you to be quiet. Dont shame them or anytrhing, because they cant help that dorms suck.

Aged Zealot

This must be happening during the day. Most dorms don't allow people to have people from other dorms/sexes in their rooms after a certain time of night. If it's happening after hours just complain to a Dean that this person is breaking a rule. Continue doing so until this kid is punished. You'll make an enemy, but chances are you won't live next to them for too long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff