Total Votes:[ 183 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Fatcat

Dante Alexander 1
luuap
Dante Alexander 1
luuap
Dante Alexander 1

Yep. I think for about 2 months. Think I'm going through withdrawal. *holds iPod and rocks back and forth*

Oh jeebus.

Maybe reset your whole phone?

I mean if nothing else is working, I don't know..

I'm playing right now, just leveled to 87 haha.

It's not a phone. Anyway, I plan on getting an iPad soon. Having new hardware should fix the problem...I hope. I'm level 100 and something. I think 112, more or less. I know I'm in the hundreds. whee

Good s**t!
I finally got four 6*s in my team ahahah!

Thanks. My whole team are 6* fire units. Safe to say what my favorite element is. emotion_c8

is it earth..?

AHAHA

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I have five of those summon tickets now and I don't know if I want to use them on the current event. What I've seen of the current new unit (and what I've seen of the other one on the wiki app), I'm not all that impressed with them.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
A British Orgasm

Ha yeah I suppose so. I don't really care much about what happens on Gaia now because of what they did. They ruined the marketplace and everything else so I just don't care any more. I only use this site to reply to people now lol. I can't ever see my self going back into towns or Rally or caring what my Avi looks like which is a shame after all the years I put into this.

I have noticed quite a few mistakes, mostly typos and spaces missing sometimes something like </size> at the end of the sentence haha.

Maxwell certainly is awesome! I am able to complete any of the quests just by auto battling with dual Maxwell lead using crit team, makes farming those hard to get units such as Zebra so much easier c:

Edit: I DID IT!!!
I SUMMONED THE ONE emotion_kirakira
Perfect type, too! Maybe your super awesome luck worked after all hahaha. Yeah I got a bit crazy and bought 100 gems with 30 free. I won't be buying again though now xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He'll be Maxed in no time once the connection errors clear up hehehehe. Got a few Crystals saved for him because of those super honor summons ;P

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have another 3 earth Crystals that can't show, it bothers me cause otherwise it would have perfectly fitted on 1 page lol.

LMFAO, maybe talking about a game with someone so enthusiastically worked! Or maybe I did bring you luck. 3nodding whee All those crystals though...HOLY s**t, GIMMIE! XD Either way congrats!!! I can never bring myself to spend money to buy gems, I've done my fair share of too much gaia cash spending on gaia. >_< All those 10 or 20 dollars you spend for gaia cash really adds up... gonk The only reason I still log on gaia is cause I love changing my avatar and the little other things. Ever since they removed zOMG! I've been pissed off. I made tons of friends through zOMG! Even my current boyfriend I friended through zOMG! But life goes on, friends stick together no matter what. 3nodding

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Platonic Purple Panda

LMFAO, maybe talking about a game with someone so enthusiastically worked! Or maybe I did bring you luck. 3nodding whee All those crystals though...HOLY s**t, GIMMIE! XD Either way congrats!!! I can never bring myself to spend money to buy gems, I've done my fair share of too much gaia cash spending on gaia. >_< All those 10 or 20 dollars you spend for gaia cash really adds up... gonk The only reason I still log on gaia is cause I love changing my avatar and the little other things. Ever since they removed zOMG! I've been pissed off. I made tons of friends through zOMG! Even my current boyfriend I friended through zOMG! But life goes on, friends stick together no matter what. 3nodding

Well whatever it was I'm so happy that I finally summoned him!!
I have another page full of Earth Gods too haha. Well I did, I'm a few short since I maxed my Zelnite right away. Still plenty of Crystals of every variety, that super honor summon was epic! Sadly no sphere crystal in over 1k HS which is amazingly bad xD

I hate spending money cause I never seem to get what I want and end up buying more and usually still not getting the unit I want lol. Plus I can't afford new games or anything that I want in real life now lmao. I'm so dumb... I have no self control :'(

Shame about zOMG going down, I didn't even know they removed it. I haven't really been paying attention to anything since they ruined the marketplace and basically everything. All their decisions seem to be entirely with money in mind.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
La Dame Lut
I have five of those summon tickets now and I don't know if I want to use them on the current event. What I've seen of the current new unit (and what I've seen of the other one on the wiki app), I'm not all that impressed with them.

I probably wouldn't. The spartan unit's LS only works if there is no AoE attack which on bosses they usually have AoE attacks anyway. The main reason I would suggest you not trying to get him is that it seems like you need 2 of them to evolve him to 6*. In the news it says that his 5* version is a requirement to evolve him to his 6* so it's not really worth it unless you're a p2p player or have at least 10 summons available to you since you get 1 in your present box with every 10 summons.

Edit: It looks like they just worded it strangely and you do NOT need 2 of him to get to his 6*

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
A British Orgasm
Platonic Purple Panda

Well whatever it was I'm so happy that I finally summoned him!!
I have another page full of Earth Gods too haha. Well I did, I'm a few short since I maxed my Zelnite right away. Still plenty of Crystals of every variety, that super honor summon was epic! Sadly no sphere crystal in over 1k HS which is amazingly bad xD

I hate spending money cause I never seem to get what I want and end up buying more and usually still not getting the unit I want lol. Plus I can't afford new games or anything that I want in real life now lmao. I'm so dumb... I have no self control :'(

Shame about zOMG going down, I didn't even know they removed it. I haven't really been paying attention to anything since they ruined the marketplace and basically everything. All their decisions seem to be entirely with money in mind.

I'm working on my Zelnite still, that SBB. T___T!!! And I guess I want to work on Lucina. I like her. But I'm mostly pushing myself to get through the quest, sometimes it can get really boring. >_<!!!

The only game/website I really spent a lot of real money on was Gaia Online, but I think I will stop doing that for any site. Just not worth it because usually they go down with greed. So sick of it.

Gaia made a announcement that they were taking zOMG! down for "maintenance" but I guess in reality it was to just remove it, their reasoning was so BS.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Platonic Purple Panda

I'm working on my Zelnite still, that SBB. T___T!!! And I guess I want to work on Lucina. I like her. But I'm mostly pushing myself to get through the quest, sometimes it can get really boring. >_<!!!

The only game/website I really spent a lot of real money on was Gaia Online, but I think I will stop doing that for any site. Just not worth it because usually they go down with greed. So sick of it.

Gaia made a announcement that they were taking zOMG! down for "maintenance" but I guess in reality it was to just remove it, their reasoning was so BS.

Yeah Zelnite's SBB along with his LS is crazy for farming items. Also increases allies BB gauge which is very nice. If you use him in your Arena team be sure to have him at the top so that if he uses his BB it will fill your other units BB gauge in the same turn meaning they can use theirs.

Lucina is a nice unit although I have never levelled one. Not sure if I just never summoned her or just didn't level...

I spend a bit of money on Gaia years ago but after my first few mil from buying GC I started to vend and make my own money, it was surprisingly easy, I was very proud when I finally made the 23m it cost me for my OMG hat (:
Still have it today but it doesn't really matter now. Such a shame :/

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
A British Orgasm
Platonic Purple Panda

Yeah Zelnite's SBB along with his LS is crazy for farming items. Also increases allies BB gauge which is very nice. If you use him in your Arena team be sure to have him at the top so that if he uses his BB it will fill your other units BB gauge in the same turn meaning they can use theirs.

Lucina is a nice unit although I have never levelled one. Not sure if I just never summoned her or just didn't level...

I spend a bit of money on Gaia years ago but after my first few mil from buying GC I started to vend and make my own money, it was surprisingly easy, I was very proud when I finally made the 23m it cost me for my OMG hat (:
Still have it today but it doesn't really matter now. Such a shame :/

Thanks for telling me things I need to know biggrin I always tend to just go about things without knowing what they are until I need to know. HAHA! Lucina is one of the few that I have that's good. x__x My luck in summoning was really shitty at the beginning of playing BF.

Not gonna lie but I think I've spent at least $800 through years of Gaia Online. After they removed zOMG! I raged and decided Gaia was not worth my real money. sweatdrop scream biggrin

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Platonic Purple Panda

Thanks for telling me things I need to know biggrin I always tend to just go about things without knowing what they are until I need to know. HAHA! Lucina is one of the few that I have that's good. x__x My luck in summoning was really shitty at the beginning of playing BF.

Not gonna lie but I think I've spent at least $800 through years of Gaia Online. After they removed zOMG! I raged and decided Gaia was not worth my real money. sweatdrop scream biggrin

Np, if you need to know anything you can just ask me, I'll be happy to answer any of your questions ^^

That's quite a lot you have spent on Gaia lol. Not too sure how much I have spent on Gaia but no where near as much as that. Although in the 9 months of being on Brave Frontier I must have spent over £400 which is about $600-$650 or something... Half of that was when I was trying to get 5 Douglas' which took way too long to get. I used them ALL the time and still use a couple of them now, they really made everything so easy so I guess it wasn't too bad.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
luuap
Dante Alexander 1
luuap
Dante Alexander 1
luuap
Dante Alexander 1

Yep. I think for about 2 months. Think I'm going through withdrawal. *holds iPod and rocks back and forth*

Oh jeebus.

Maybe reset your whole phone?

I mean if nothing else is working, I don't know..

I'm playing right now, just leveled to 87 haha.

It's not a phone. Anyway, I plan on getting an iPad soon. Having new hardware should fix the problem...I hope. I'm level 100 and something. I think 112, more or less. I know I'm in the hundreds. whee

Good s**t!
I finally got four 6*s in my team ahahah!

Thanks. My whole team are 6* fire units. Safe to say what my favorite element is. emotion_c8

is it earth..?
AHAHA

No! It's water. Duh! cat_razz
I like dark as well. Are there any fire/dark hybrid units out there? Those would be perfect for my teams.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
A British Orgasm
Platonic Purple Panda

Np, if you need to know anything you can just ask me, I'll be happy to answer any of your questions ^^

That's quite a lot you have spent on Gaia lol. Not too sure how much I have spent on Gaia but no where near as much as that. Although in the 9 months of being on Brave Frontier I must have spent over £400 which is about $600-$650 or something... Half of that was when I was trying to get 5 Douglas' which took way too long to get. I used them ALL the time and still use a couple of them now, they really made everything so easy so I guess it wasn't too bad.

I'll be sure to find you for aid/help xD The reason why I spent so much on gaia cash was because I got into playing the RIG bundles. sweatdrop They were too tempting and fun and I was bored and needed some excitement. So silly. Sometimes it's tempting to buy gems for BF but I always stop myself and not over do it.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Platonic Purple Panda

I'll be sure to find you for aid/help xD The reason why I spent so much on gaia cash was because I got into playing the RIG bundles. sweatdrop They were too tempting and fun and I was bored and needed some excitement. So silly. Sometimes it's tempting to buy gems for BF but I always stop myself and not over do it.

Yay, I'm helping! xD
I never tried the RIG bundles. Only ever bought whatever was worth the most and sold it. I think I bought a bit of GC when smashblox was giving like 10m for the winner every so often for 100GC an attempt. I won it about 12 times so I had 120m LOL.
Obviously that only lasted a short while because soon after the entire game became inflated mostly due to all the new items they were adding and all the gold that was being forced in. Stupid thing!

The only way I can not buy gems on BF is if I have no money... I always try to not buy but I'm always like "I may as well at least do 1 summon..." then 500 gems later I'm just crying in a ball realizing what I have done bahaha.

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
alright, I've got me some new units and feel like I can take on Maxwell. Narza 6*, Mata 6* and Altri 6* -- o no. I don't have Grah friends. They're all either Maxwells, Zelnites, Lodin or Udas.

Quick! I need some Grah Friends....Add me up at BF as 6700783045

Desirable Smoker

New to BF. Loving it so far.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
A British Orgasm
Platonic Purple Panda

Yay, I'm helping! xD
I never tried the RIG bundles. Only ever bought whatever was worth the most and sold it. I think I bought a bit of GC when smashblox was giving like 10m for the winner every so often for 100GC an attempt. I won it about 12 times so I had 120m LOL.
Obviously that only lasted a short while because soon after the entire game became inflated mostly due to all the new items they were adding and all the gold that was being forced in. Stupid thing!

The only way I can not buy gems on BF is if I have no money... I always try to not buy but I'm always like "I may as well at least do 1 summon..." then 500 gems later I'm just crying in a ball realizing what I have done bahaha.

I really hate the gaia games that they recently released, it's not really that fun and some of them requires gaia cash if you even want to advance forward. :O Pisses me off. LOL! SmashBlox was fun in the beginning, something to do when I was bored of gaia.

Did you play that event game from over the summer? It was a slot machine game, pretty simple and they made it so we could earn tons of gold easily. I did that a lot while it lasted. One of my friend's said she gained 3 billion out of it.

This is what always happens to us, we tell ourselves to only buy once and then $500 plus spent later we just face palm and cry over the important stuff that money could of been used for! I could of had bought myself a plane ticket and visited my grandma! HAHA!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff