Bargain hunting is cool sometimes. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
-.- Eh, I like the more expensive things out there. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What's this pole for again???? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
;D Poll whoring powers! Activate!!!! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Lunatic

Celestic Muse

It's okay, i have done a good amount of Chit chat, and we all get distracted or forget something ^-^ Thank you for sending the other inks as well razz I enjoy your shop

Lunatic

Hello i am back biggrin
Your User Name: Violet_Pickle
What you are buying: Bass- Brown, Green, Blue
Quantity: 39

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Hello i am back biggrin

Awesomtastic! 3nodding Fishies are tallied up, that'll be 273gold. Sending trade.

Lunatic

Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Hello i am back biggrin

Awesomtastic! 3nodding Fishies are tallied up, that'll be 273gold. Sending trade.

Hehe okay fantastic!! I will send some bait as well because i bought a good bulk earlier emotion_dealwithit emotion_dowant

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

StreetchIck123

3nodding Sending trade your way.

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Hello i am back biggrin

Hehe okay fantastic!! I will send some bait as well because i bought a good bulk earlier emotion_dealwithit emotion_dowant

lol okie de xD. Will be fishing after this last trade.

Lunatic

Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Hello i am back biggrin

Okay cool ^-^ What lake shall you be fishing at first? And have fun
If buy any chance you want or need any more bait, i could probably send some more your way biggrin

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Hello i am back biggrin

Okay cool ^-^ What lake shall you be fishing at first? And have fun
If buy any chance you want or need any more bait, i could probably send some more your way biggrin

Durem for feeders and biters, then off to Bass'ken complete a few PM requests for guppies and stripers.

User Image That would be supertastic!

Lunatic

Celestic Muse
[

Okie doke ^-^ That i really nice. Enjoy yourself smile

-would you just like some bait now??!!

Enigmatic Plague

Celestic Muse
[

Uhm hello there, i was wondering if you get any Stripers can you send them my way for a trade? I would like to buy any and every striper you catch. If you do not already have a buyer for that fish i mean sweatdrop

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Celestic Muse

Uhm do you by chance have any Sand boulders

I need them blue biters and white pebbo's thanks ahead of time.

Smoker

Hello, I am in need of roughly 950 White Pebbo Feeders

If you would like to sell me all that you have, and possibly work out a deal for you to catch me more, I am very interested.

ty

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Packet_O_Biscuits
Celestic Muse
[

Uhm hello there, i was wondering if you get any Stripers can you send them my way for a trade? I would like to buy any and every striper you catch. If you do not already have a buyer for that fish i mean sweatdrop

3nodding I have stripers for sale (you have been the fifth buyer since opening, stripers are low request fish), sad however its a small stock on the account that I'm attracting more bass and koi than stripers. Will send you trade for what I have left after outside-forum requests were completed and hope that 10 buckets again won't end up with more koi and bass. I swear, koi's are now my most unfavorable stock now. Gonna exchange them when an exchange is available.

3nodding But sending trade.

Enigmatic Plague

Celestic Muse
Packet_O_Biscuits
Celestic Muse
[

3nodding I have stripers for sale (you have been the fifth buyer since opening, stripers are low request fish), sad however its a small stock on the account that I'm attracting more bass and koi than stripers. Will send you trade for what I have left after outside-forum requests were completed and hope that 10 buckets again won't end up with more koi and bass. I swear, koi's are now my most unfavorable stock now. Gonna exchange them when an exchange is available.

Oh okay, thank you for sending the trade ^-^ Also if you happen to fish at durem and catch some bouldurs can you send them my way or do you already have a request? any boldur

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Packet_O_Biscuits
Celestic Muse
Packet_O_Biscuits
Celestic Muse
[

Oh okay, thank you for sending the trade ^-^ Also if you happen to fish at durem and catch some bouldurs can you send them my way or do you already have a request? any boldur

3nodding Not a problem.

I currently have a buyer for Sand bulders (although that inventory was cleared out by a PM buyer). But I do have 2 Slates and 1 Stone at the moment via trade-off with another user. I have to inquire to see if they want them until Sands are are available or they have a specific's for Sands.

If not, I will send them your way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces