Are you a Bargainteer?

xD I live for bargains!!!!! 0.86666666666667 86.7% [ 13 ]
Bargain hunting is cool sometimes. 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
-.- Eh, I like the more expensive things out there. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
What's this pole for again???? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
;D Poll whoring powers! Activate!!!! 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Do you have any flowers and paper for sale?
I'll trade a blue ink + the price for the flowers and paper.
I'lll buy all guppies and goldfishes!

Lunatic

Celestic Muse
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hmm, where is everybody???

Do you have any guppies and Boldurs restocked? I will buy all of them if so biggrin

Lunatic

Your User Name: Violet_Pickle
What you are buying: Brown ink
Quantity: 20 -if they are still in stock as it says

What you are buying: All Trout (Cool And Frozen)
Quantity: 29

What you are buying: All Biters (Rocque, bluestone, and pyrite)
Quantity: 12

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

GenmaXTaureil

xd I have tons too many for sale. Tallying up your sale.

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Your User Name: Violet_Pickle
What you are buying: Brown ink
Quantity: 20 -if they are still in stock as it says

What you are buying: All Trout (Cool And Frozen)
Quantity: 29

What you are buying: All Biters (Rocque, bluestone, and pyrite)
Quantity: 12

emotion_c8 Both the ink numbers and trout numbers are the same, emotion_8c however my inventory of biters were cleaned out via PM sale earlier. In exchange for the biters not being in stock, I'll give an ectomane hellfish.

emotion_8c I'm sorry that the numbers aren't up-to-date, I have too many transactions from three different directions going on that I can't keep up with the updates; apart from fishing to restock. When I get biters in, I will send them your way.

Lunatic

Celestic Muse

Haha hello there! And it is okay i understand ^-^ Fish are a very highly desired thing on Gaia smile
Thank you, i will definitely keep an eye on your shop here, i subbed to it. Would you like to pay for the Hellfish i would definitely feel okay paying for it :B
-Also can you send any Pebbos when you send the biters, i want to get all 3 of those pebbo sweaters, they are beauty.
i shall send trade for the trout and ink yes?

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse

Haha hello there! And it is okay i understand ^-^ Fish are a very highly desired thing on Gaia smile
Thank you, i will definitely keep an eye on your shop here, i subbed to it. Would you like to pay for the Hellfish i would definitely feel okay paying for it :B
-Also can you send any Pebbos when you send the biters, i want to get all 3 of those pebbo sweaters, they are beauty.

biggrin Yay! A sub!!! But I will send pebbos along with biters.
3nodding Will send trade for trouts and inks. You can pay whatever price for the hellfish if you wish emotion_c8 .

Lunatic

Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse

3nodding Will send trade for trouts and inks. You can pay whatever price for the hellfish if you wish emotion_c8 .

Okay ^0^ And i sent the trade, sorry if you didn't want me to sweatdrop

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse

Okay ^0^ And i sent the trade, sorry if you didn't want me to sweatdrop

lol, tis okay. Sending corresponding items.

Lunatic

Celestic Muse

Hehe okay whee
Oh yeah and i wanted to ask if you had any bugs up in your inventory? :> If not it is okay razz I am glad to be in business with you ^-^

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse

Hehe okay whee
Oh yeah and i wanted to ask if you had any bugs up in your inventory? :> If not it is okay razz I am glad to be in business with you ^-^

Bug inventory is down at the moment due to the fact I can't go into town and restock them, emotion_8c so I'm afraid not at the moment.
User Image Likewise with business.

Lunatic

Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse

Hehe okay whee

Bug inventory is down at the moment due to the fact I can't go into town and restock them, emotion_8c so I'm afraid not at the moment.

Okay i understand, and you forgot the brown ink, should i accept this trade and you just send it in another or how shall we work this out? I plan to buy the blue and green ink, if you still have them, we can do it then?

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse
Violet_Pickle
Celestic Muse

Hehe okay whee

Okay i understand, and you forgot the brown ink, should i accept this trade and you just send it in another or how shall we work this out? I plan to buy the blue and green ink, if you still have them, we can do it then?

D: Oh noes, sorry about that! Sending another trade.
Celestic Muse
GenmaXTaureil

xd I have tons too many for sale. Tallying up your sale.

OMG!!! Yay!!!!!
xD Bouquets and paper hats, here I come!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff