Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Lop

Hey players at you know what would be fun?
what

Removing your default bras and not telling you about it!
yay?

EVEN better we will ban you if we see it as sexual even though we give you stripper poles and glory holes as items!

where dose this logic make sense? You know how hard his tos change announcement they don't mind pooping out ones to pay them.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yukiko Kaburagi
Zero Omega

I have some avatar problems, well doubts.
I have a mermaid avi I want to use but I am afraid it might be against ToS.
Is this avi:
http://i61.tinypic.com/mw9k4o.png
Is it capable of getting me banend?
Its the trick of using fremere's guard & ash leather work boots.
I am naked but I will add more things to it.

Can I use it without getting banned?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» The avatar isn't engaging in any kind of sexual activities or innuendos so I think you're good. Staff seems to not give a s**t about nudity in general, just not when you use nudity combined with blush or sausages.

" I did everything you asked! "
Aperture Sentry Turret
Yukiko Kaburagi
Zero Omega

Is this avi:

»»» The avatar isn't engaging in any kind of sexual activities or innuendos so I think you're good. Staff seems to not give a s**t about nudity in general, just not when you use nudity combined with blush or sausages.

But I heard uhmmm read? That since I am using a glitch to make my avi, its against ToS and I could be warned/banned... is it true or is it still safe and I can make my mermaid avi?

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yukiko Kaburagi
Aperture Sentry Turret
Yukiko Kaburagi
Zero Omega

Is this avi:

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7073/turretpost.png" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

But I heard uhmmm read? That since I am using a glitch to make my avi, its against ToS and I could be warned/banned... is it true or is it still safe and I can make my mermaid avi?

»»» It was clarified somewhere by Zero Omega (I think, it was ZO or someone else) that the mods and admins aren't going to warn for glitches anymore that remove the base underwear. So having a naked avatar is fine, as long as said naked avatar isn't eating a d**k tasty sausage or standing in a puddle.

Aperture Sentry Turret
Yukiko Kaburagi
Aperture Sentry Turret
Yukiko Kaburagi
Zero Omega

Is this avi:

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7073/turretpost.png" Hey, it's me! Don't shoot! "

»»» It was clarified somewhere by Zero Omega (I think, it was ZO or someone else) that the mods and admins aren't going to warn for glitches anymore that remove the base underwear. So having a naked avatar is fine, as long as said naked avatar isn't eating a d**k tasty sausage or standing in a puddle.

Awsome! I think I know where that post is! I am using it as a safe ticket! Just in case I get a warning!

Thank you!

HAHAHA pervy avis > u < EW

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
:O wow i love to have no top on my avi DX but i also make sure my top is also covered by hair XD

So i don't lose lose .. but then again i don't do any thing .. sexual with it either. So i should be fine .. RIGHT ? !

any who i think Gaia has thrown out the nudest part on there own behalf. After all they are bringing out some skimpy little things >: I just want the legs >: you can keep the .. strings XD ( i swear its strings DX )

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
This is weird.

So, let me see if my calculations are adding up according to what I've read thus far...

-Exploiting glitches to make your avatar nude is against the rules.

-Mods say the user that has exploited the glitch isn't doing anything explicit so they're fine.

-But, some users are bothered by this not because it's nude (understandable to the highest 3nodding ) but it's because the glitch is being exploited because it's against the rules.

Either the mods forgot the terms of service or they made another change to it? I have reread it but I highly doubt the latter.

It feels like I'm missing an important piece to this puzzle. Ugh, it's like elementary algebra in college all over again! gonk

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
WildFoxAppears
:O wow i love to have no top on my avi DX but i also make sure my top is also covered by hair XD

So i don't lose lose .. but then again i don't do any thing .. sexual with it either. So i should be fine .. RIGHT ? !

any who i think Gaia has thrown out the nudest part on there own behalf. After all they are bringing out some skimpy little things >: I just want the legs >: you can keep the .. strings XD ( i swear its strings DX )

Lol, your post made me giggle; it's cute. xD

Good point on the softcore...you know *coughs* items being released lately.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Ocean Air
WildFoxAppears

Lol, your post made me giggle; it's cute. xD

Good point on the softcore...you know *coughs* items being released lately.

thanks its quite true though. With all of the skimpy items they are bringing out. I think there is one cute item out of ten sexy ones every day DX

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yukiko Kaburagi
Aperture Sentry Turret
Yukiko Kaburagi
Aperture Sentry Turret
Yukiko Kaburagi
Zero Omega

Is this avi:

Someone already did that in Towns 2. That sausage in the mouth with A La Jam (or whatever) with two, precariously placed NPC items centered around said sausage. I reported it, of course, but I haven't got a response back or anything. Also, I haven't seen the person around in some time either so I guess everything's kosher (well, except the sausage. That's not kosher l: ).

Smitten Lover

So, we have the pubic hair item and the item that makes you look like you have a definite slit. When do we get nips? When do we get penises? I for one would love to flop my huge, whopping p***s around the forums.

Jokes

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
If nude avatars are allowed now then why even bother having the default underwear?
I never understood this.

I am on several other avatar sites that have all nude avatar bases and it's really no big deal.
Lol.

Even ghosting items on other avatar sites and glitching is no big deal.
Gaia is just extremely fascist.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ocean Air
This is weird.

So, let me see if my calculations are adding up according to what I've read thus far...

-Exploiting glitches to make your avatar nude is against the rules.

-Mods say the user that has exploited the glitch isn't doing anything explicit so they're fine.

-But, some users are bothered by this not because it's nude (understandable to the highest 3nodding ) but it's because the glitch is being exploited because it's against the rules.

Either the mods forgot the terms of service or they made another change to it? I have reread it but I highly doubt the latter.

It feels like I'm missing an important piece to this puzzle. Ugh, it's like elementary algebra in college all over again! gonk

this. and also what about the whole ghosting an item you don't own. is that still wrong here.

and like what wonderland knave said, when will they just bring that tentacl site here. might as well since avatars will be fully naked at anytime.

(facepalms at the rules and hq and everything. just what the heck hq. xD )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff