• Trick or Treat 100
lets kill them twisted

Desirable Smoker

Middlemist Red
lets kill them twisted

Let us throw them into the sun!
Burrrrrrn you bastards burning_eyes

Fated Swordsman

Unfortunately, people will always assume.

Ellie Bacon's Prince

Timid Lunatic

25,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Can I assume you are funny?
Because you just made me laugh.
Have a nice day now~

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Lest We Forget Love
Middlemist Red
lets kill them twisted

They don't deserve such a beautiful death. let's put maggots in heir ears while they sleep twisted twisted twisted twisted

Desirable Smoker

Akira Lux

I know, it's human nature.
But my big pet peeve with it is when they tell you that their assumption is how it is instead of asking you if that is that case.
You can assume, I can't stop you from that... but just take the ten seconds to just ask me about it instead? D:<

Fated Swordsman

Lest We Forget Love
Akira Lux

But my big pet peeve with it is when they tell you that their assumption is how it is instead of asking you if that is that case.
You can assume, I can't stop you from that... but just take the ten seconds to just ask me about it instead? D:<
Indeed. Nothing more annoying than a person who thinks they know something, especially if it concerns the unknown.

Desirable Smoker

DeeeJayBeee
Can I assume you are funny?
Because you just made me laugh.
Have a nice day now~

See, I don't mind that because you were asking.
It's like I was saying to someone else, I can't stop you from assuming, but at least ask me if it's true before telling me that's how it is.
You have a nice day as well.

Lonely Phantom

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
As we are all judges so are we judged. This is the river of life and you are not the only vessel.

Desirable Smoker

Middlemist Red
Lest We Forget Love
Middlemist Red
lets kill them twisted

They don't deserve such a beautiful death. let's put maggots in heir ears while they sleep twisted twisted twisted twisted

This is true...
I like the way you think twisted
We can play this softly in the background c:<

Desirable Smoker

Akira Lux
Lest We Forget Love
Akira Lux

Indeed. Nothing more annoying than a person who thinks they know something, especially if it concerns the unknown.

It's true. If you do not know something, then ask. I thought that concept was elementary. lol sweatdrop

Kawaii Lover

17,950 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Lest We Forget Love
Middlemist Red
Lest We Forget Love
Middlemist Red
lets kill them twisted

This is true...
I like the way you think twisted
We can play this softly in the background c:<

Omg its the best song ive heard in a long time. So catchy

Fated Swordsman

Lest We Forget Love
Akira Lux
Lest We Forget Love
Akira Lux

It's true. If you do not know something, then ask. I thought that concept was elementary. lol sweatdrop
No...Some people feel arrogant enough to think that the limited knowledge they hold is absolute. I tend to not waste too much time with them.

Desirable Smoker

Morvegil the Barbarian
As we are all judges so are we judged. This is the river of life and you are not the only vessel.

Even judges ask questions when they do not know something to be absolute. It's not the act of assuming that truly bothers me, because we all do that. First impressions are a great example of this. It's the fact that they assume something and then tell me that's how it is. All I ask is that people ask if they do not know for sure. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff