Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was just wondering if anyones ever hear of or saw the 2006 tv series Jericho? it was a great show and i wanted to know if anyone knew of it.

Wintry Avenger

I watched it, mainly because I love Skeet Ulrich. It was pretty good, and they should have given it a chance and promoted it better.
i know! why do they always get rid of great shows and keep crap ones like jersey shore and the kardashians (proud to say i had to look up how to spell that) and all those singing and bachelor shows

Brainy Bookworm

20,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I've seen it and it's a good show, it's disappointing that it wasn't continued...

Tipsy Genius

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I liked it, but the forced ending ruined the entire thing for me. emo
dont even know what this is bruhh 4laugh

Nimble Nymph

19,750 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Loved the show! I re-watch it from time to time. I really think the concept is original. I liked the story and characters but I was sad it was canceled and left with a sense of unfinished business. I've never read the comic series.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I remember Jericho. It's one of my favorite TV shows. I wish it had a third season.

Toothsome Elder

I watched the first couple episodes and loved it, but I hear the ending blows because it was cancelled, so I didn't want to get too invested. You think it's worth it even for all that? Maybe I'll give it another chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff