• Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Torani "Rani" Lynn

》 》 》 "A bird does not sing because it has a answer,"

◕ ◡ ◕Rani glared at the male doctor angrily.

"It is my business! he is my friend and I won't let you feed him to the zombies!"
she stated stomping her foot angrily, before she head that glorious voice sticking up for her like he had so many times before. She turned and smiled at him tears in her eyes.
"Thomas......I was so worried....." she said with a small hiccup as she wiped her eyes. The arrival of Nicky only made things a bit more tense. Rani turned and looked at her friend, before putting her hand on Thomas's arm.
"He is the reason I am here.......I wouldn't have survived if he hadn't protected and taken care of me...." she explained as she turned a glare to the male doctor once more, ready to kick his shin.

"That's Rani....Torani Lynn, Professor Lynns's only daughter. She used to come here rather often with her parent's, I am surprised you don't know her" Nicky said as she approached the two and shot the male a hard look. After hearing Rani's explanation, like hell was she going to allow them to kick this guy out. She didn't care what he did, he protected the Professor's daughter this long, when most would have just left her and worried about their own skins.

Rani turned her attention away from Nicky and the two doctors and back to Thomas. She reached out and pushed some of his hair off his forehead and nodded to his question.
"I am ok.....we made it here safely....and Nicky helped me get clean......" she said as she looked at the ground, before looking back at him.
"i have a confession.....My parents work here......I am sorry I didn't say anything sooner......I just didn't want to get my hopes up....." she confessed softly in a whisper for only him to here.
"They aren't here though......they went back to the city to try and find me....."
◕ ◡ ◕

《 《 《 "It sings simply because it has a song."

Where I am: the cdc
What am I doing: talking
Who I am with: Thomas and the scientists, Nicky
What I do I feel: upset, Angry
O.O.C.:

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
|✖| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ THO M AS ✖ ✖ ✖ WILHOUN D ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|✖|

The male researcher seemed to finally back off after Rani's comment. He glared only slightly at Thomas before averting his gaze, the comment about Thomas protecting Rani seeming to finally make him shut his trap. It didn't mean he was no longer irritated, but it meant that he knew any rebuttal against that wouldn't really make sense. He simply bit his tongue and glared at a nearby wall like an annoyed toddler. The woman nodded at Nicky's explaining of who the young girl was, "Ahh. I see."

Meanwhile, Thomas had mostly blocked out the surrounding people and was paying attention to Rani. He seemed a little relived when she said she was fine and taken care of due to Nicky, who Thomas assumed was the young woman who just arrived considering one of the researchers had called her that. He opened his mouth to ask something else before he realized she was speaking still, stating some sort of confession. "My parents work here... I am sorry I didn't say anything sooner... I just didn't want to get my hopes up..." 'Well, that explains what Nicky said...' Thomas thought, catching a gist of her mentioning it. "They aren't here though... they went back to the city to try and find me..."

Thomas bit the inside of his lip in some thought, but his mind was still blurring pretty badly. Perhaps he was unwilling to admit the amount of strain he had put himself through in not only moving past the fall and the side effects of medication, but driving, and breaking in, and the fight that broke out before he got a hit to the head. He eventually inhaled and then exhaled lightly, his voice quiet as to keep the conversation between the two of them, "Hey, it's alright... I get it. Nothing to be sorry about." His voice was oddly reassuring, seeming to understand where she was coming from in not wanting to get her hopes up. It was honestly the smarter thing to do, and Thomas couldn't hold that against her. He made eye contact with her for a few moments before furrowing his brows, "They may have gone back to your school... probably where they expected you to be hiding there... we'd have to see how long it would've taken them."

Slowly some other things began to occur to Thomas. Where were Miranda and Marilynn and Ellis? Were they just unable to get into the room, or did they not know what was happening? In all honestly, Thomas expected Marilynn to be one of the first ones in there, considering the bond they had and the fact Marilynn could be pretty brash as to force her way in even if a few people's voices cracked as they tried to discourage her. As for Ellis, he knew he needed to speak with her, and pretty soon as well. Thomas put his hand on the couch as he tried to hoist himself into a sitting position, wincing somewhat as he did so. The female researcher quickly discouraged him, "No, no-- you need to stay there. We still need to talk to the other researchers about this. Besides, I don't think you should be moving in your condition." She crossed her arms before nodding urgently to Nicky, "I can tell them about... well, how he cared for Rani. They may be more understanding. Excuse me." She quickly went past Nicky and left the room. Her male coworker watched this with a look of slight disbelief before shaking his head, "Hold on a second." He also left the room after the first did, following her in a more irritated manner than anything.

Thomas let out a slightly annoyed sigh as he watched this take place. He noticed his wheelchair propped at the edge of the sofa, clearly not going to listen to the researcher's requests if he could help it. However, it was somewhat out of his reach so he simply asked,"Hey, pigtails-- mind getting that for me?"

|✖| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✖ ✖ ✖ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|✖|

Where Am I: Small Lounge Room
Who I'm With: Nicky, Rani
How do I feel: pained, tired
OOC: Rani is too cute gah ; w ;

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
Torani "Rani" Lynn

◕ ◡ ◕Rani kept her attention on Thomas, every once in a while looking at Nicky. She trusted Nicky to keep the scientists away for the most part.

She nodded as he spoke and smiled when he said he understood her reasoning. She really didn't want him mad at her, he was the closest she had to a family the entire time, even with Nicky there he was still just as close. "They may have gone back to your school... probably where they expected you to be hiding there... we'd have to see how long it would've taken them." Her eyes widened when he spoke those words, the meaning behind them had her a bit hopeful.
"you....want to help me...find them?....but you're hurt..." she said looking at the dried blood on him, before she held her hands up seeing him trying to sit up. She looked up at the female scientist as she spoke to him, before she focused back on Thomas. She didn't want him to hurt himself any more than he already had. She ignored the males reaction, she was going to kick him in the shin the next time she saw him. She looked back at Thomas as he spoke to her, before she looked at the wheel chair.

"I don't think that's a good idea, just yet.....lets get your injuries clean and checked out, before your go moving around"
Nicky finally spoke up, as she walked over to the cupboards and pulled out a medical kit. She then turned and walked over to Rani and Thomas, pulling a chair up beside the couch.
"My name is Nicky....as you no doubt heard, I want to thank you, for looking after Rani......I have known her since the day she was born. Her parent's and I were very worried about her, so before we went on lock down here they left" she explained as she set the kit on another chair and began taking out bandages, cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol. there was also a sewing kit in there as well with surgical needle and thread.

Rani just watched as she moved his wheel chair closer, but showed no intentions of letting him get into it until Nicky was done with him.
◕ ◡ ◕

O.O.C.:
((Sorry I'm dealing with some pretty horrible internet for the time being, please bear with me))

Mark sat back in the seat as he looked over the map as they drop.
"Heh...I think it just depends on the situation of giving orders. Boot camp was rough but...when you agree with why theyre being said, and a decent person is the one saying them, it makes it worth while" he told her. He then laughed at the gas breath comment.

"Alright, alright. I'll do the siphoning" he told her as he chuckled. They got near the city again and the first gas station. He had her pull in. Theyd cleaned out the outside before he found some empty bottles and tubing and went to fill them with Gas. Anything was better than nothing. He set in the tub into an abandoned car, and took a breath, starting to suck air from the tank. In a few moments gas came up the line and he spit a bit out from his mouth as he gagged, just a little, and filled up a few water bottles with the gasoline. It was soon too low to take any more and he pulled the tubing, setting it in the back with the now full bottles.

He smirked at the find and climbed back in.
"Alright, next stop, the police station. This should be...interesting" Mark said. His own thoughts turned to who they used to have. Bronn, Ellis, Stephen, Alex, Bella. People that could help, especially since he was afraid of the police station. He truely was. People flocked to emergency services when their was a disaster. This pretty much was the exact scenario of one after all. And help...help would be nice. But even if it was just him and her, they were going to have to manage. They needed the ammo and weapons they could get.

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
Ketih Navarro
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

⋙⋙⋙"everyone wants happiness. no one wants pain."

♡Ketih giggled shrugging her shoulders.

"I am against mando-exercise as well, if I want to exercise, it will be in my own time and on my own terms" she said as she followed his direction and pulled into the gas station. While he siphoned the gas, she stood at the ready. Her rifle out and ready, though she really didn't want to use it. The sound of the gun firing would surely bring more of the walkers down on them. She smirked a bit as she glanced over to see him gagging, before she reached into her pocket and pulled out a well used pack of spearmint gum.

"here, might need that" she said handing it to him, when they returned to the car. She nodded as he indicated their next stop was going to be the police station. That was probably the most walker dominated place, or at least had to be since that is where a majority of citizens would go during a crisis. Then again there was always a chance that there were survivors inside. You just never know, until you get there.

Maneuvering the truck through the abandoned streets was difficult to say the least. It was like every road had multiple car accidents that all but blocked the road. She was grateful for the plow parts she had installed on the truck, making it much easier to get through the destruction. The down side was the scraping noise would easily capture the attention of any walkers within hearing distance and with the city being all but abandoned, it was really the only thing to be heard. ♡

⋘⋘⋘"but you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain."

Where I am: in the city, heading to the police station
What am I doing: raiding
Who I am with: Mark
What I feel: nervous
O.O.C: Ketih's new Outfit!!

Sike Redwolf generated a random number between 0 and 20 ... 8!

User Image

Mark Anderson
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mark climbed back in and took the piece of gum.
"Thanks I appreciate it" he told her honestly as he popped it and got the taste of gas out of him mouth. He watched as the truck had to move and push other cars out of the way, hating the noise they were causing. As they finally neared the station he swallowed a bit. The Truck got parked and he sat in there, looking at the station, but he couldnt see anything. The police station didnt have much in the way of windows or visibility.

He sighed.
"looks like we may be able to tie a rope to the door, and then hide under the railing in the bushes there, to open the door and not be seen" he said. it was an idea. With the blinds down, there really was no way to see how many undead were inside. He swallowed again before slowly climbing out of the truck and grabbing the rope. He went up to the door and banged on it a few times. He swallowed again before tieing it to the door and then hoping over the railing and threading the rope through. After that...well, he looked at Keirei.
"stay in the truck. If its bad...if its really bad Ill run and hope in it, but keep it running and be ready to drive off" he told her. he wouldnt risk her if it was too bad.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

((OOC: Its my birthday today and stupid laptop tried to break. got it fixed now. Also for the zombies, Im doing a 0-20 roll. Whatever the number is, thats how many zombies are in the building. ))

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

"Ahh. I'm fine." Thomas disagreed in a bit of a gruff tone to both of them, not wanting the help, although it didn't seem like he had much choice in the matter as Nicky was already getting the supplies and returning. Thomas remained in a sitting up position as he heard Nicky speak to him, thanking him for what he did. Thomas glanced at the nearby wall with a bit of a aloof stare, obviously not used to be thanked as most people viewed him as sarcastic at his best and a complete jerk at his worst. He almost wanted to reply snarkily to that, but she sounded so genuine that he had trouble forming some rudeness towards her, considering she was also defending him when not every researcher was going to.

So instead he diverted the word of thanks, "Honestly... wasn't so much me. She was able to care for herself when she had to... I had a small group that met hers in a store, but from what I could see..." He eyeballed Rani for a brief moment before his olive eyes glanced back at Nicky, "Seems like they all just kinda met. I figured that she got what she needed in her bag and kept away from the walkers however she could. And after that, 'suppose she tagged along with the rest of the group." Thomas winced for a moment as he rubbed at his head, feeling some dried blood mixed with fresh, and he wondered how much of his wound had reopened with the hit. He could still remember the instance where he was trying to hide his group's location from Vincent, and while Jason and Bill jumped on the chance to make it out of there, Rani had actually dashed out to Thomas's side. It wasn't something he could easily forget.

Who I'm With: Nicky, Rani
How do I feel: pained, tired
OOC: hope you had an awesome B-Day Sike ^ - ^
sorry for shortish post

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
Ketih Navarro
☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

⋙⋙⋙"everyone wants happiness. no one wants pain."

♡Ketih pulled up to the police station and shuddered a bit. It looked like it could easily be turned into a fortress, but whether to keep things in or out had yet to be seen.

"alright...."
she said as she started to hop out after him. She could hear him knock on the door, but before she could say anything she was instructed to stay in the truck. She nodded as she returned to her seat, instead aiming her rifle right at the front door. If hell came out of that door, she would be able to atleast slow it down and give Mark time to get back into the truck.

"when ever you are ready...." she said to him as she clicked the safety off and tightened her grip on the loaded weapon. ♡

⋘⋘⋘"but you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain."

Where I am: the police station
What am I doing: raiding
Who I am with: Mark
What I feel: nervous
O.O.C: Ketih's new Outfit!!

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
Torani "Rani" Lynn

◕ ◡ ◕Rani sat quietly next to Thomas, listening to the two adults talk. She was just thankful that Thomas was alive and by her side again. Absently she wondered where Ellis, Mari amd Miranda were, but there wasn't much she could do at this point. She also wondered if her parents were alright, but she knew they just had to be.

"Rani's parents were always a bit paranoid about something like this happening.....so they constantly practiced drills around the office.....turned them into games, so they would be easier for her to remember" she said as she began cleaning the blood around the re-opened wound. She was glad to see that the wound wasn't as bad as she had thought, though it looked like the re opened wound had been created by surgical tools. The cut was much too clean looking on the edges for it to have some from an accident or fight.

She didn't say anything about it though. There was no reason to worry Rani, but she might have to keep a closer eye on the male. Not because she was worried he would do something, but more so that he might go unconscious or something to that effect.

"i remember one time they went on a survival hike up in the mountains for like a week......they took minimal supplies and had to live off the land....let me tell ya, they stank afterwards, but it was probably where she got most of her survival skills" she said as she sat back and grabbed the gauze, before beginning to wrap his head.

Rani smiled as she listened to Nicky talk about her family. those were the good times. She missed those days, when survival was just for fun or learning and not a necessity.

"Well...that's the best I can do for now....it doesn't look bad and while the other doctor said to stay down, I would not recommend sleeping, just incase you have a concussion."
she said as she finished up and sat back packing the med-kit away.
◕ ◡ ◕

O.O.C.:

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image
User Image

The pungent smell distorted her senses for a bit, closing the manhole above her, then landing on the sewer’s moist ground below. She looked around, taking off her sunglasses, Marilynn taking in the tunnel's dimly lit setting. Brushing her hands together, she got some of the muck and blood off she had contracted from the ladder’s bars, and a run in with strangers from earlier, leaving a rather lethal and venomous Mari in the process. “Such [********] bullshit.”

She had left the CDC earlier, primarily from annoyance and desperation. Although she hadn’t been there for long, there wasn’t any word of Thomas’s whereabouts or well being while she was. The thought of losing him was a bit too dark, even for the hot-headed hitwoman. He was her only true friend left now in this world. Of course, she had Rani, too. But, the girl was so young, too young to be exposed to her own stories and thought process, even if in a rather gruesome world.

The sound of water under her shoes echoed in her part of the tunnel, as well as the filthy water running beside her. “Better not be any damn crocs down here,” an aggressive tone rang out, referring to walkers. She didn’t have a clue how sewers worked, but she would imagine it would be difficult for walkers to make there way in them, right?

After a few long minutes of walking, she heard screaming. Blood-chilling screaming, full of pain and beggary. She swallowed hard, as the noise seemed to bounce off the walls, filling the dark tunnels with a danger more pronounced than before. It continued for the seconds dragging on, as she made out she was getting closer to the noise. The moment she met eyes what laid before her, she stopped, widening to nearly size of saucers in horror. She had never seen such work in such a demented fashion up close. It was… it…

“Hello, Marilynn.”

“Drop your gun now!” “What the hell is it now?” Two men stood in front of the agitated, aggressive blonde, her posture stiff, her face scorning, “I said drop it!” She shifted a little in stance, lowering her pistol in her hand, “Any ‘please and thank you’s?” she said sarcastically, putting the gun on the ground, raising her hands in the air above her head. She had stuck to the side streets, and basically every pathway vacant of life. Of course, she had made a quick stop into a gun store, which had been picked clean. And, without fail, the moment she had started in a main street, she was now projected into a barely-planned hold up. At least she had gotten something, though. “Are you armed?” “I’m pretty damn sure I had two last time I checked,” she said sarcastically, a small smile on her face, but it was more of a taunting one than any other.

The two men were a bit away from her, them stopping to whisper to each other, until one began to approach her, her hands still in the air. Her eyes remained on the approaching one, him sticking his arm out, patting her down. His hand stopped, however, reaching inside of her jacket, pulling out a walkie talkie. “What’s this, huh?” She grinned shaking her head, as he turned from her, motioning the other man towards him. She still had her arms raised; watching as the man turned it on.

The two men spoke low again, as if trying to agree on some plan. After a minute of impatience, she lowered one of her arms, placing her hand behind her back, reaching into her pants, slowly pulling out a hunting knife. She quietly stepped forward, one of the men catching her, “Hey! What are you doing?” He snapped at Marilynn, as she quickly threw the knife into the hood of her jacket. She looked back and forth of both of them, realizing he hadn’t noticed what was previously in her hand. “My arm was getting tired while you two hens were clucking up a plan,” she said coldly, one of the men bringing his gun to her head.

After a moment, “What are we going to do? I think I can get Jay’s frequency on here,” “Yeah, no, go try it,” “Wait… hello? I think I’m picking up something. He—,“ blood erupted violently out of his mouth, the hunting knife’s butt sticking out of his neck, his attempted coughing becoming muffled from the crimson substance. She yanked the gun from the choking man, pointing it at the other shocked one. “Put the gun down,” her voice was astonishingly calm compared to the man, dropping his gun. His eyes were the size of moons, still looking at his past partner in crime, who had fallen to the ground, presumably dead. She knelled down, still keeping her eyes on the living man, taking the talkie, and switching it off.

Backing up, that’s when she noticed a red dot on the man, it moving rather slowly from his torso to his head. Her face twisted into confusion, until it registered. “Get down!” she yelled, lunging at him, knocking him to the ground, a gun shot following almost unanimously. Marilynn sat up, looking where the bullet had come from, before getting off of the man, beginning to break into a sprint. “Wai—,” “Get the hell out of here,” she called out, taking momentarily refuge into a nearby alley, her back hugging against the wall. She looked at the gun, now checking the ammo, to only see it was empty. She ran a hand through her hair, throwing it on the ground. Her silenced one was left on the ground, her knife lodged into a stranger’s neck; she was weaponless against the anonymous sniper. She peeked around the corner, the man was still alive, but he was… holding the other man close, not even attempting to run. But, it was then she realized what he was doing. The man looked of an older age, considerably more aged than the other. Yet, they both carried similar faces. It was a father and son. She had just killed his son in one of the most cold-blooded way without any warning, and in a world where being alone costed far too high.

She looked to the ground, pulling away from the sight, before leaning again around the corner. She was about to make a run for the gun as she stepped forward, inches away from her head a bullet had made contact with the brick wall, a puff of red dust and cement chunks making an appearance. Her body pulled away back to the corner instinctively, she pulled her hands over her head. “What the hell,” she muttered exasperatingly, her thoughts drawn in wonder. Had the world become so desperate whereas there would be random shootings? However, her naiveness would cost her in the near future, and it was only a matter of time.

Marilynn swallowed hard, running away from the scene, leaving the duo behind, and her gun. She was defenseless, as her expertise ranged with firearms and weapons. And, of course, she was in no condition to do any hand to hand combat. After a few blocks of covered running, she was exhausted, yanking up a manhole cover. It was still a ways off from where she had last seen Thomas, but she couldn't maintain running any longer.

WHERE [ CDC bruh | de outside | sewers ]
                                                                    WHO [ o lawd ]
                                                                    OOC NOTES [ sry 4 not post. vry busy. i'll b working on mny posts dis weekend ]

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ELLI S ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ CORBETT▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

Ellis heard what seemed to be high-pitched mechanical screaming as she stirred uneasily, her vision blurred for a few moments as her brain kicked back into an awake mode. She heard a commotion of voices around her as she slowly sat up, noticing that she had fallen asleep on the couch and her braids were bunched up awkwardly like hay. She tried to fix it briefly as she eyeballed the clock and noticed several minutes had passed since she had fallen asleep-- where was Marilynn? Where was Miranda and Rani? Ellis frowned like an unwelcome puppy as she looked around and noticed small groups of researchers quick walking through the facility, with conversations full of energy and concern and many unanswered questions. She heard bits and pieces about an intruder entering and about a fight breaking out, and trying to decide on how to handle the situation. The alarm did eventually cease, although the motion in the CDC hadn't yet stilled and was still alive and alert.

Ellis eventually shuffled on that soft sofa, throwing her legs over the side as she grabbed her bag and hoisted it over her frail shoulders. She arose to her mouselike feet as she began to quietly walk, finding a random hallway to head down as she tried to figure out what was going on. Truthfully she was highly worried about the situation, yet she tried to mentally reassure herself that the researchers were handling it just fine. They knew what they were doing, right?

She noticed two of them heading towards her as they seemed to be arguing a little bit-- a young lady and a stressed-out looking man. The man scoffed rudely, "Are you sure you trust him with her?" The woman seemed to try to be patient, but there was a edge to her voice as she was trying to get her point across as well. She looked back to him, "Yes, I do. And you really didn't have to follow me, either."

Ellis watched as they walked past-- the woman was unaware of her, but the man did notice the pale girl, staring at her for a moment with rude eyes as if he knew she had been listening. Ellis's hear skipped a beat anxiously as she averted her gaze, pretending to be casual even though she was internally fretting. The two had walked past when Ellis heard voices from a nearby room-- what stood out was how familiar those voices had been.

"I remember one time they went on a survival hike up in the mountains for like a week......they took minimal supplies and had to live off the land....let me tell ya, they stank afterwards, but it was probably where she got most of her survival skills."
"Heh. Sure as hell sounds like it."

Ellis's eyes widened slightly as she slowly walked towards that door, listening for an additional moment as she heard some comment about a concussion, although she was paying more attention to the owners of the voices. Slowly her frail hand reached for the doorknob as she interlaced her fingers around it, slowly opening it like an unwelcome guest. It made a light creak noise as she peeped in, seeing Thomas, Rani, and Nicky. Her eyes fixated on Thomas and suddenly flooded with reflief as her questions were confirmed, "Thomas, you're alright... I'm happy to see you're back..." She voiced up, despite the fact she never really seemed happy, however then she took notice that Thomas wasn't exactly alright. In fact, the man seemed downright ill with the amount of injuries he had as well as the tiresomeness and stress lined in his expression. She looked with concern to a large bruise on his neck when suddenly she realized that he was glaring at her, clearly peeved about his injuries being stared at. Ellis suddenly became an awkward turtle, looking away uneasily as she fumbled for something to say. A judgmental, aloof comment from Thomas had filled the air and done just that for her, "Ellis... do you know where Miranda and Marilynn are?" He seemed less than happy to ask the question, but his eyes were focused on her, staring her down ruthlessly as he waited for a response.

Ellis shuffled from side to side awkwardly as she knew the answer, but felt helplessly uneasy when she was being stared at. Eventually, she did answer him, "Miranda, um... Miranda is being tested on. When we mentioned that she had an immunity, they decided to let us stay while they ran tests on her..." So far, it was all true and reasonable what she had said. Some seriousness seemed to suddenly fill the air now as she slowly stepped into the room, finally closing the door behind herself in a quiet yet solemn movement. She eyeballed Thomas again and noticed his gaze was unblinking, unwavering as he locked down on her words and expressions, not a flicker of an eyelash. Ellis felt like she was being read like a book, and she wanted nothing more than to just stop speaking, however she knew that she would have to conjure up another reply. She looked down for a guilty moment before looking back to Thomas,

"Marilynn... I think she went out for some fresh air... I had fallen asleep for a bit, and lost track of time... but..."

|♥| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ |♥|

Where Am I: CDC
Who I'm with: Rani, Nicky, Thomas
How do I feel: uncomfortable
OOC: <3

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Thomas wouldn't really admit it, but he had been enjoying this little tidbit of conversation, seeing as it was the only normalcy he had experienced in awhile and it did provide some interest to hear how Rani had become so talented at caring for herself on her own. Her survival shows did definitely show a sense of maturity and it was something that Thomas had never underestimated, even in the beginning where others clearly did. However, all conversations had been cut short when he heard a creak of the door opening and his eyes landed to see the familiar pale, freckled face of Ellis. He heard her happy comment and only stared emotionlessly, not having much of an opinion on her comment as he didn't reply to it. It was only when he noticed her large eyes looking at his injuries like a worried mother deer that he narrowed his gaze and glared with the full intent to make her as uncomfortable as possible. 'Damn... no need to ******** stare...' When he saw her avert her eyes, he felt a small twinge of twisted happiness at seeing her squirm nervously. Regardless of how close Thomas got to certain people, such as Rani, he still had a complex of pushing people away and preferring people dislike him rather than feel concern for him. He took upon this chance to ask a question though, "Ellis... do you know where Miranda and Marilynn are?"

He listened as she responded uneasily about Miranda. Internally he seemed to seem content with it, 'Makes sense... I figured they may try to bring that up... that and the fact Nicky knows Pigtails...' It was then that he watched as she closed the door and looked awkwardly at the floor as his mood slowly began to change, growing more uncertain and on edge as he stared at her. Finally, she did speak again, her mouselike voice filling the air even though she didn't seem to want it to, "I think she went out for some fresh air... I had fallen asleep, and lost track of time... but..."

A silence filled the air for several moments. Thomas almost seemed to be waiting for her to finish the story, but she never did, just standing there as the realization dawned in the air for everyone. She shook her head slightly, trying to think of something to say, to make the room feel less heavy and a little brighter, but all she could mangle was a mumble of, "I don't think she--"

"When did she--" Finally Thomas began, before shaking his head, adjusting himself slightly as he took on a more aggressive posture abruptly and raised his tone at Ellis, "Why didn't you ask her where she was going? Do you even know for sure how much time passed? What-- What the actual..."

Ellis shook her head, but she was starting to be crushed under Thomas's questions like a grape, "S-she didn't seem to wanna... b-be around the people here, w-when we first walked in... she started a fight with them--"

"Listen Mary Poppins. How long has she been gone?" He suddenly dismissed everything else Ellis had said and his demanding tone zeroed in on her, just wanting to know that question more than anything else at the moment. Ellis seemed to break into a cold sweat, averting her gaze as she tried to think, but her brain went into static as she felt those ruthless eyes boring into her. She also felt a sharp sting at the nickname, something she would unfortunately never fully get used to. Finally she flustered as if she may just start crying again if this kept up, "I-- when she first left, it had only been-- maybe ten minutes. B-B- But I slept for... three or four hours..."

"Three or four hours??" Thomas repeated in a suddenly angry voice, wrongly projecting his anger onto her, but projecting it all the same. He watched as Ellis seemed unable to maintain eye contact with anyone anymore, and strangely enough it made him even angrier at her, acting like a defenseless duckling that was worthless to say anything helpful for the situation. Somehow, it seemed easier to be angry at people who would always take your anger, and this was a situation in which this played out more than a rationally-minded Thomas would usually let it. He let out a seething breath before looking back to Nicky, and then Rani, and then Nicky again as he shrugged and tried to act as casual as possible, "Well, I know you said I should stay still, but now I think my plans are a little different." He spoke to Nicky as he eyeballed his chair nearby with a focused gaze, "I'm going to look around for her. I don't care much what the people here think of me, but I doubt anyone needs four hours worth of fresh air unless you're a damn parent."

Who I'm With: Nicky, Rani, Ellis
How do I feel: concerned, pained, angered
OOC: <3

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ✦LOCKE✧EICHELSD OERFER ✦± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Locke watched as Stephanie silently stepped into the house, finding a dusty sofa and letting out a sneeze. However, it seemed she went to sleep at a very quick pace, probably exhausted herself out from the long and varied day and the excessive amount of complaining that she had done. Locke noticed Vincent was no longer where he was sitting before, but said nothing about it, figuring logically that he had went for a supply run or to check out neighboring houses or heck-- perhaps just went on a little walk. It was the way that the man thought-- almost everything he considered was logical, rational, and nearly void of emotion. The only person who seemed to affect him in any sort of emotional way was Stephanie, which perhaps why he was protective about her and was willing to watch over her despite it all.

He stepped into the house and his tired brain was searching for what he might want to try to do, whether it be continuing to search the house or seeing if there were any walkers about. Being an insomniac, he often didn't even try to catch any sleep as most of his attempts were futile and frustrating. He found a soft, large, brown and white fuzzy blanket on a neighboring sofa. He picked it up and walked over to Stephanie, draping it over her so she may get more comfort out of it and perhaps an easier time falling into a state of dream-induced sleep. He watched her for a brief moment-- noting that she actually looked a little cute when she was sleeping, and not in the overly glamorous celebrity definition of the word cute. She was curled up with her orange hair falling over her face in gorgeous, shiny locks with a rather peaceful expression like a woodland creature, her feminine hands curled up beside her. However, his face then turned a light shade of red as he realized he was looking at her when he shouldn't have been, and he rubbed the side of his neck as he averted his golden gaze, '... Right. Searching.' He reminded himself. If he could find another weapon in this house, that would be the most preferred. It was already evident that they had enough food to last them quite a long time. He had left Stephanie's side in search of these additional supplies.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ✦ ✧ ✦± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Where Am I: House
Who I'm With: Stephanie
How do I feel: a little embarrassed, trying to focus
OOC: I don't think anyone reads the OOC and it makes me crei

Sexy Kitty

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
User Image
Torani "Rani" Lynn

◕ ◡ ◕Rani watched Nicky put everything away, before she focused back on Thomas. She opened her mouth to talk, but was cut off by the arrival of Ellis. The small girl grinned at the older girl, before turning to Nicky.

"that's Ellis.....she is a bit of a scaredy cat.....but I saved her, so she is my responsibility" she said proudly, before she turned hearing Thomas starting to get angry. Her eyes darted between the two as she listened to the heated questioning, before she moved forward and put a hand on Ellis's arm to try and help her calm down, then looked at Thomas. Nicky watched the scene silently, it really wasn't her place to step in. Now if he had been upset with Rani, she would, but she didn't know Ellis.

"Thomas.....don't be mad at her....Mari would have left no matter what" she said though she was worried about the older woman being out on her own. She knew that no matter what anyone said, if Mari wanted to leave no one was going to stop her. It didn't matter if Ellis had been awake or not and it wasn't as if Ellis was her keeper. She looked back at Ellis and then at Thomas and Nicky.

"but...you just got here and your hurt.....you can't leave again" Rani said looking worried now more for him than anything. He had just got there, he could leave her again. But she was beginning to understand, he would always choose Mari over her. She guessed it was because they were both adults, but that didn't mean it didn't hurt her feelings.

"She is right, your injured and it is best that you stay inside.....let me go look for this Mari, if she isn't in the building or the parameter of the fence, then we may not be able to go after her"
she informed them, though a few of the scientists may be eager to see the male leave, she knew Rani would follow and that she just wasn't ready to allow. she nodded to Rani, leaving the chair with the small girl, knowing she at least would be stubborn about letting him have it.
◕ ◡ ◕

O.O.C.:
User Image

Mark Anderson
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mark looked over at ketih and gave a nod. This was about to be bad. He yanked on the rope and dove into the bushes, hoping it was enough cover to keep him out of sight. He heard them. The groans. One had fallen on the floor as the door had open, and more were trying to reach for the door. Two shuffled out into the open, the one on the floor slowly crawling its way out now. They seemed to be looking for what had caused the noise, but they couldnt really see. From what Mark could see of one, it had an eyeball hanging down his face, he doubted it was seeing much of anything. Three....three of them had come out. How many still in there?

Mark tied the rope to the railing, carefully watching the walkers shamble as he did so. He didnt want to get a surprise bite. He then took a small quiet breath before leaping over the railing from the bushes. He moved and stabbed the one on the ground. The other two turned towards him and groaned louder. Mark heard more from inside. Oh s**t. He moved, trying to make sure the two walkers were in each others way, so that he only had to deal with one at a time. he moved and sunk the knife into one of their heads. And then blinked. It wouldnt come out as the body fell forward. The other one was still coming.
"Ketih!" he let out, in a panicked whisper type shout.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas