850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ROLEPLAY ROULETTE
User Image
-a battle of creativity-
HOW IT WORKS
Think of it as a game! I'm going to start off with a topic and after so many pages the topic will change and you'll have to have a different character for each topic. Each topic will have its own story line and special rules.
The number of pages between each topic change will be determined on what level of difficulty the subject matter is. The easier the topic-the lower of amount of pages it will last-the higher the difficulty, more time will be allowed to to cope.

Anyone is allowed to join in, from beginners to advanced. This is a place to grow your roleplaying skills so no one will be pushed away just because of their literacy. The only thing I ask is no one liners! PLEASE!!

Topic changes will happen on the post below this. Make sure you check that post when the last page allowed for the topic in play is coming up. If I happen to not add the next topic in time, just continue with the current one in play.

If there is a storyline you would like me to add, please pm it to me and I'll either accept or deny it.

All gaia TOS remains in affect for this roleplay; that is for you overly romantic folks out there that like to let people in on the juicy details
When we start a new topic, you will post a profile with your first post! All the profile has to be is name, age, a short bio and an appearance.

Dangerous Lunatic

850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Round 1 -ends on page 13
-Were going to start off easy with an ever occurring roleplay that every one has probably done.
A FOREST ROLEPLAY!! ((oh no, not one of those!!)) All magic is allowed. Different species are allowed. This is just going to be a starter topic to see how many people I can get in here. Trust me, there will better on the way.
Ok people, its a forest, theres trees, rivers, lakes, caves, birds, bees and all that nature sh--stuff. You may begin.

Dangerous Lunatic

850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Name- Andrea Ray
Age-21
Species-Human
Short bio: She's been lost in the woods since she was thirteen but found company in a small tribe of natives that habitat the forest. They all, now, consider her family. They taught her to hunt, to fish with a spear, and how to track, amongst other skills.

The day awakened the forest as the sun peaked through the trees, causing the birds to sing their morning songs. If only all people could wake up that cheerfuly. Andrea was one that could not but when the sun came up that meant it was time for to to rise to.
She stretched and yawned as she walked out of the cave and to a small open field of grass and dandelions. Her eyes were still half way closed and her hair was a tangled mess.

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
((Oh wow, what a great idea! I'm in!))

Name: Donnello Romero
Bio: A grown up guy looking for some peace and quiet. But somehow he always manages to get involved with some dramatic situation of some sorts.
Appearance: User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
((I have to get off and start supper soon so I may not be here to accept anyone persoanally but anyone who can follow the rules is accepted)

Biggest Anubutt

Name: Cody Wilson
Bio: Born a wolf, but cursed to live the life of a human. Cody was shunned by his pack, and now roams the forest.
Appearance: User Image

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Donnello was sitting in an open field, enjoying the morning sun. Nothing like getting up before dawn to start the day in nature! This was his favorite spot. It might have been too early to enjoy the sunlight right, now, but when the sun was higher, this was one of the sunniest spots you could find in the forest. And the best part: no human beings. At least, he hadn't been bothered before.

Donnello didn't like human beings. He was actually a bit of a hermit. He didn't see the use of having chit-chats with other members of his species. Nothing useful was ever said. He also had no interest in getting involved into all that emotional business. When people care for each other, and someone gets hurt, then everybody feels bad about it. He really didn't see the joy of it. Nope, human interaction definetely wasn't his thing. He was completely happy right here, in the forest, on his own, enjoying the weather.

Dangerous Lunatic

850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Still half asleep, andrea didnt hear any of her tribe members. Where was everyone? Upon that question un her mind, one of the girls her age came up from behind andrea and dumped a full bucket of water over her head while saying, rise and shine my beautiful sister. Andrea gasped as she felt the cold water soak her from head to toe.
"Mia," she groaned as she wiped away the water from her face. "You little hellion, imma get you back for that.." with thay she started chasing mia around theirtribes area in the woods and towards the river.. the girls laughed as they shared pushes and tugs and inevitably fell into the river because they werent paying attention to where theu were going with all the fun they were having.

Biggest Anubutt

Cody was in the middle of New York City using his iPhone to play games as he walked to school. He always wore a beanie to hide his ears. Stating that he had a skin condition. That was a major understatement to say the least. As he walked, he suddenly felt something strange. Before he really had time to question it, he disappeared from the city, and suddenly appeared in a forest. More specifically the middle of a village that was just starting its work. Everyone seemed to stop and stare at Cody a few seconds after appearing. Cody locked his phone and slowly slid it back into his pocket. Raising his hands he said, "Uh... I come in peace?" He said, hoping these people wouldn't attack or kill him.
Arielle Maren
Arielle is the only daughter and sole heir to the Elven empire. Her entire life was training to be the perfect queen from learning to do battle, to heal, and to be a proper lady, and everything else in between. She was always more of a fighter than a proper lady and because of this she was closer to her father. By the time she was barely of age, at the age of 190, she was a skilled fighter and ready to take a piece of the action in real battles, but her mother said no. If it wasn't for Arielle then the empire would fall. If she died in battle then her country would crumble. When she turned 200, she was arranged to marry a fellow elf, but she was in love with another. She fell in love with a wolf demon from a clan that was a direct threat to the Elven empire. Fifteen short years later, her parents were assassinated by the leader of the clan and she was forced to flee her home and into a near by forest.
Click Me
Arielle

XXXX
Arielle gripped the hilt of her sword tightly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. She closed her eyes tightly and listened. Someone was near and she was painfully aware of it, but who. Was it friend, foe, or an innocent bystander. Slowly she turned on the balls of her feet to face the direction of the noise. "Show yourself!" She spoke as firmly as she could to the forest surrounding her. She opened her eyes slowly to behold a large white wolf with glowing blue eyes. Arielle almost fell to over when she saw him. "Arin..." She whispered.

Gripping her sword tighter she turned from the wolf. "Leave me!" The wolf didn't move and give any indication of a response. He just stood there and watched her silently. "Goodbye" Tears started to roll down her cheeks and the wolf turned and walked in the opposite direction.

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Donnello Romero

As Donnello was daydreaming about a planet without humans in it, all to himself, he was startled by a firm voice that said: "Show yourself!" He immediately got up and looked around to find out where the voice was coming from."Leave me!" yelled the voice a few moments later. "Who's there?" shouted Donnello, while getting on his feet. "And why should I show myself, when you're the one who's hiding?"

Dangerous Lunatic

850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Andrea and Mia splashed around for a while in the river before Mia said she had to go help her mother with chores, leaving Andrea alone with the river. Soak and wet, Andrea climbed out of the water and sat indian style on a large rock that sat just inches from the water. As she sat there, she rand out her long hair, water dripping down fluidly and splashing on the rock she was on.

(I'm back..for a little bit)

Dangerous Lunatic

850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dangerous Lunatic

850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
As andrea rang out her hair, she hummed a lullaby. It was a slow song with a soft and soothing melody. Her family compared her voive to wind over a mountain, and like a siren. Assumption that it was almost hypnotizing, or mesmerizing. Andrea had a warm, innocent vocal tone; it was sweet as pure suger straight from the cane

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff