Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

sтερнαηιηε кιякℓαη∂

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
                                                                        I'm stuck between who I am, who I want to be,

"I am truly sorry sir."

The tone was that of a young British orphan boy in an old movie. One could only picture the scene. A boy with smudges on his large cheeks and a short, skinny stature stands on a busy sidewalk in winter, with mittens on both hands. He outstretches his hands to an elderly, richer man and begs with large gooey eyes for some morsel of food. This tone being used in this context, however, was a method of sarcasm and sass. Locke's eyes remained narrowed on Volcom as he watched the sequence of events play out like bad acting. "Will you ever be able to forgive me?" It was pathetic, really, the amount of effort that Volcom went to in order to be rebellious and disrespectful, even when it served him no good. The display was like one of a student standing up against a teacher, believing that standing up was some noble cause even though it only served them an immature detention.

He sighed, rubbing his temples for a second.

He was getting too old for this. Part of them wondered if he'd even retire one day-- it'd save a good deal of his health, but what would he do if he wasn't working? Working consumed his life, day in and day out. He knitted his brows for a moment in pained frustration, feeling a headache lingering and the edges of his vision blurring from pulling on the skin nearby his eyeballs. He eventually made eye contact with Volcom once more, only to be interrupted, "Volcom--"

"Hello, everyone!"

The host was standing before everyone in the diningroom, on a large platform. She was a beautiful young woman in a flashy dress with her hair heavily styled in curls, and enticing green eyes that stood out immensely. She had a smile of a celebrity and a high, excited voice of a girl excited for prom. Her figure was rather feminine and definitely showed the form of a woman in her 20s, with larger hips and thighs. Her dress was sleeveless and she crossed her arms lightly, but the smile that had flickered onto her pink showed friendliness and cooperation. "I am your host here, as well as your other host here." She gestured with her chin over to a man standing nearby. He was dressed in a similar style, having both hands in his pocket and a smile on his face as well. The two had similarities in appearance, and it was difficult to know if they were related somehow, or if the similar manners of dress were playing with the eyes of the audience. Both of them shared a similar smile, a similar flash of the eyes, a similar flicker of expression. The man now spoke.

"We hope you're all enjoying your stay. Finding your way around okay and everything."

Locke had paused speaking to Volcom to rub at his temples again, and try to pay partial attention to the hosts. It was the only proper thing to do, after all. He reached his hand into his pocket and pulled out his bottle of aspirin, popping several more into his mouth at a speed too quick for comfort's sake. It was a memorized, automatic movement for him now, like most people had for walking or jumping. His eyes remained closed as to block out the light for a few moments. He would reopen them when his throbbing headpain would ease somewhat.

Where is she?:[ xxxxxxxxxx ]
                                                                        Who is she with?:[ xxxxxxxx ]
                                                                        What drama is she scheming up now?:[ xxxxxxxxx ]
                                                                        OOC Notes:[ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]

... and who I should be.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Imagexxxx

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

sтερнαηιηε кιякℓαη∂

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆
                                                                        ι'м sтυcк вεтωεεη ωнσ ι αм, ωнσ ι ωαηт тσ вε,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        Text.Text.Text.

... αη∂ ωнσ ι sнσυℓ∂ вε. ✳

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

L링 안

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
                                                                        꿈은 한 번에 하나의 소유자 가 있습니다.

Text. Text. Text.

۞Where is he?:[ xxxxxxxxxx ]
                                                                        ۩Who is he with?:[ xxxxxxxx ]
                                                                        What could he possibly be thinking?:[ xxxxxxxxx ]

... 몽상가 가 외로운 이유입니다.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Laybunny
User Image

sтερнαηιηε кιякℓαη∂

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

sтερнαηιηε кιякℓαη∂

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

єℓℓιs cσявεттε

User Image
                                                                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ι'м yoυr pυppeт...

I love you, darling.

Where is she?:[ xxx ]
                                                                        Who is she with?:[ xxx ]
                                                                        What's going on in this girl's head!?[ xxx ]
                                                                        OOC Notes:[ xxx ]

... ι'll learn тo love ιт ♥

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image
                          'Elli'

Ellis Corbette | Eighteen | Nanny | Bi-Curious

• Skilled in childcare and domestic tasks

• Fluent in Romanian and English, but cannot read or write in English

• Can sew, knit, and otherwise create clothing and other things made of fabric

• Has Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image
                          'Thomas'

Thomas Wilhound | Twenty-six | Quality Engineer | Heterosexual

• Good at building objects and using his hands

• Is a binge drinker. He doesn't drink everyday, but once he starts, he can't stop.

• Knows how to fire a gun and basic knowledge of guns

• Uses a wheelchair, lower-spinal disability affecting the legs

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

єℓℓιs cσявεттε

User Image
                                                                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ι'м yoυr pυppeт...

we

Where is she?:[ Alleyway North of Atlanta Mall ]
                                                                        Who is she with?:[ Scary Woman ]
                                                                        What's going on in this girl's head!?[ Terrified, Sobbing, Panic ]
                                                                        OOC Notes:[ ]

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

T̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ᴀ̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅W̲̅ɪ̲̅ʟ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴜ̲̅ɴ̲̅ᴅ̲̅

I lost my ignorance, security, and pride;
                                                                    ✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕

Where is he?:[ xxxxxxxxxx ]
                                                                    Who is he with?:[ xxxxxxxx ]
                                                                    What kinda rude thing is on his mind, now?:[ xxxxxxxxx ]

✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘ -✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
                                                                    I believed you, your promises and lies.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Imagexxxx

Laybunny's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

----x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-----
You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you.
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you.

User Image
---X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X----

---X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X---

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Skin against skin blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in now you're here
Driven by hate
consumed by fear

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Past Info:

Ellis was born in a small Romanian village. Her family was incredibly poor and struggled to survive, but were able to get Ellis to America when she was 11 years old through a relative who knew a man hiring in America. She was sent by herself overseas and began to work for an employer in his mid-20s who owned a large mansion. She worked with other employees such as maids, cooks, missuses, etc. Her main job was to care for the man's two children, Fletcher and Ashlyn later on (being born when she was 16 years old). Her employer, who she seems to just refer to as "The Employer" out of respect, underpays employees that he has gotten from overseas and doesn't allow them to leave the house or access to the outside world at first, not wanting them to realize the opportunity they could have and that they didn't have to work for him to get by. Ellis in particular, being the youngest employed, showed a great curiosity and cheery optimism for America upon first arriving, but that was quickly beat out of her with verbal abuse and constant belittling. Ellis was regularly punished for the smallest of mistakes and was constantly insulted so her self-esteem plummeted and she began to suffer from acute anxiety, constantly feeling as if she wasn't good enough and that the people around her were judging her and her actions. Although The Employer was mainly verbally abusive, the one or two times Ellis broke a massive rule by looking at his mail or venturing outside the house for something other than grocery shopping, he would at times get physically violent towards her in order to get his message across. She sends letters to her parents and money to them as well, always reassuring them that she was fine, and lying about how she actually felt. She wears her hair in braids because that was how her mother always fashioned it, and she's good at sewing due to practicing back at her home. She terribly misses her family and seems pained when people mention them. Ellis also is very close to The Employer's children. When someone brings up the Employer, she gets extremely anxious and can only say kind things about him. She keeps all of the letters her parents had sent her with her.

"What did you think you were doing!? We have a chef for a reason Ellis! What was the point of trying to get into the kitchen and SPILLING ******** FLOUR EVERYWHERE?" His loud, angry voice boomed off the walls.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll clean it up--" Ellis was already grabbing paper towels in a panic.
"Don't bother, you'll make it worse anyways. I hired maids for a reason. Are you a maid? No. You're a damn disgrace, a damn pointless human being. You're lucky I hired you. You're so lucky I hired you. I could kick you out on the streets right now. Do you think anyone would have sympathy for someone as useless and stupid as you? Someone who can't even ******** hold flour without spilling it everywhere? If you keep this up your parents are gonna go hungry, Ellis." He said with venom in his voice.
"I'm so sorry..." She began to choke on tears.
The Employer walked over to her and stopped in front of her. He could see her shaking and big, hot warm tears rolling constantly down her pale freckled cheeks. He put a hand on her shoulder, and his voice calmed almost instantly, "I don't like getting angry with you. But you know I only do this because nobody else would take you like I have. You need to fix yourself. You make too many mistakes and frankly you make it difficult not to be angry with you."
She sniffed and gave a nod. "I know... thank you sir... I'll... go wait for the chef to make Fletcher something..."
He patted her shoulder before leaving her to the small mess of flour at her feet, "You can call the maid over too, yourself."

THINGS SHE LIKES: Babies, Animals, Sewing supplies, Bows, Ribbons, Hair Bands, Braided Hair, Tea, Rice Pudding, Scarfs, Long Socks, Layered Clothing, clean environments, ribbons, bows, lace, caring for people, being useful or helpful, knitting

THINGS SHE DISLIKES: Adults, Being Yelled at, Loud Noises, Crowds, Parties, Most Social situations, revealing clothing, makeup, jewelry, doing nothing, procrastinating

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

єℓℓιs cσявεттε

User Image

ι'м yoυr pυppeт...

"Oi, missy you're not going anywhere. We're sticking together. We might all be strangers but right now cannibals are running everywhere and we're safer in numbers."
                                                                        "Taking shortcuts aren't really your expertise."

Her idea, surprisingly, was shot down by both women, which honestly wasn't a reaction she expected. She had been so certain that they were sick of her already, but the way they worded those sentences, it didn't even seem up for debate. Having the expression of a punished child, she fell into silence and instead just petted Sadie's head, rubbing behind her ears. Her eyebrows knitted lightly as she didn't seem so anxious when petting the dog. Some may account that to the fact that petting an animal lowered a human's blood pressure and alleviated stress, but this was also just a personal tidbit about her. Babies and animals didn't cause her nearly as much anxiety as adult humans did, seeing as adult humans were the ones capable of judgement and scrutiny. Babies and animals generally loved you as long as you fed them and cared for them, which as a caretaker, it was not something she was unskilled at doing. She eyeballed the dog's expression and a very weak, sad smile crossed her face, which disappeared as soon as it showed up. 'Cute...'

"Do you hear that?" There was a muffled noise she noticed after Marilynn's voice broke the air.

Ellis bit her inner lip as she stopped scratching behind the dog's ear, but she paused, just staring at the large pitbull. She almost didn't seem to want to break eye contact with the dog in hopes that if she just stayed still, like a deer in headlights, the problem would go away. She heard footsteps as Marilynn approached the door and peeked through the blinds. Her voice sounded fairly shocked. "A... tank?" Then a moment later, "Walkers." Ellis didn't know why she was speaking in sentence fragments and she knitted her brows in concern. She then heard the TV screen switched on and she finally lifted her gaze from the dog, but left some fragile pale fingers on the dog's head limply, almost more of a comfort for herself at this point than Sadie. A robotic, pre-recorded voice spoke out. "We're sorry to interrupt your current programming, This is a message to all residents of Atlanta and surrounding areas. It seems riots have broken out all around the cities. Military and police forces are asking you please stay in your home and lock the doors until the situation is handled. Martial Law is also in effect. More updates to come." Before it could repeat itself, the gorgeous, tattooed woman had turned it off.

Then Marilynn seemed to take control and form some idea of a plan.

"The mall is the closest large retailer from here. They'll probably have the most of the stuff we need." She explained after pointing out the importance of supplies. Now Ellis really wasn't sure what to think. How long would this situation last? In a week from now, would she be working again and everything would be entirely normal? She bit her inner lip as she wasn't sure what to say. She didn't feel like it was in her place to add to the plans, as she was already intruding on these women's help, but she nodded briefly at what the hitwoman said as if agreeing that the plan made sense to her. She did offer a very quiet tidbit, her voice wavering slightly as if hesitant to be heard, "Should we... get bags? Like bookbags... ?"

Where? | House
                                                                        Who? | Mari, Gen
                                                                        Feels | Surprised, Uncertain, Somewhat comforted by Sadie
                                                                        OOC Notes | gen/mare are lesbian parents of elli. this is my headcannon no regrets

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image
      User Image
      "ει s c σ я в ε т т ε"

════════════════════════════════════════

♥...ι'м үσυя ρυρρεт...ι'ℓℓ ℓεαяη тσ ℓσvε ιт...♥
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -
      ѕтυpιdυglyworтнleѕѕannoyιngpoιnтleѕѕιrrιтaтιnglazyвadнιdeoυѕυnlovaвleυnworтнy
      dιѕgυѕтιngrevolтιngғaтrepυlѕιveclυeleѕѕғoolιѕнcrυelpaтнeтιcвιzzareѕтreѕѕғυlтнey'ewaтcнιngyoυellιѕтнey'rejυdgιngyoυrυnawayellιѕ
      вecaυѕeyoυĸnowιғyoυdonтмaттerтoтнeм

yoυdonтмaттeraтall

════════════════════════════════════════

The Great Gatsby is a 1925 novel written by American author F. Scott Fitzgerald that follows a cast of characters living in the fictional town of West Egg on prosperous Long Island in the summer of 1922. The story primarily concerns the young and mysterious millionaire Jay Gatsby and his quixotic passion and obsession for the beautiful former debutante Daisy Buchanan. Considered to be Fitzgerald's magnum opus,The Great Gatsby explores themes of decadence, idealism, resistance to change, social upheaval, and excess, creating a portrait of the Jazz Age or the Roaring Twenties that has been described as a cautionary tale regarding the American Dream.[1][2]

Fitzgerald—inspired by the parties he had attended while visiting Long Island's north shore—began planning the novel in 1923, desiring to produce, in his words, "something new—something extraordinary and beautiful and simple and intricately patterned."[3] Progress was slow, with Fitzgerald completing his first draft following a move to the French Riviera in 1924. His editor, Maxwell Perkins, felt the book was too vague and Fitzgerald was repeatedly ambivalent about the book's title and he considered a variety of alternatives, including titles that referenced the Roman character Trimalchio; the title he was last documented to have desired was Under the Red, White, and Blue."

Where: A mansion| Whom: Daisy, Tom| Feeling: Uneasy | OOC: This is an example post with stuff filled in.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces