meh! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
there is more then just the movies? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Goodbye Expanded Universe, it would have been nice for your characters and stories to make it to this day. You came oh so close but just had it all taken away from you at the last moment.

Goodbye, Corran Horn, Mara Jade, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Kyp Durron, all the members of Wraith Squadron, and the 1000's of characters that worked to expand the universe that was started in a Galaxy not so far away 40 years ago.

here is more of what is going on with the new Star Wars and the EU The new 'Star Wars' movies will ignore the Expanded Universe, kind of

Shy Smoker

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I will always have the books.

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Shroomygirl

The books are good yes, but according to Disney they are no longer officially part of the Star Wars universe.
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

The books are good yes, but according to Disney they are no longer officially part of the Star Wars universe.
1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Don't mind me, I'm just memorizing the combination to my luggage...

Alien Sweetheart

nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

Which I find strange since some of the books are reasons why certain events now take place in cannon Star Wars.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna really regret that later.

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
[NPC] Yodrich
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Don't mind me, I'm just memorizing the combination to my luggage...

and where is it that you think you are going???????

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Meushi
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

Which I find strange since some of the books are reasons why certain events now take place in cannon Star Wars.

Potentially, i mean it would have been nice to see them keep some characters and aspects of story lines at least
Meushi
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

Know this you did? Me at least 900% cuter talking like this makes!

Alien Sweetheart

nobounce the 2nd
Meushi
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

Potentially, i mean it would have been nice to see them keep some characters and aspects of story lines at least

If people b***h enough, they'll change it...hopefully. You don't want to piss off most of your fans when it comes to these things and they'd be cutting off a lot of history and characters that are now pretty important.
nobounce the 2nd
Meushi
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

I'm my own best friend!

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
[NPC] Yodrich
nobounce the 2nd
Meushi
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

I'm my own best friend!

Yodrich, you are a lot of things most of which is not talented in the ways for the force

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Meushi
nobounce the 2nd
Meushi
nobounce the 2nd
Shroomygirl

If people b***h enough, they'll change it...hopefully. You don't want to piss off most of your fans when it comes to these things and they'd be cutting off a lot of history and characters that are now pretty important.

I think it is dead and gone, they talked about the "fans" and for them, the people that know about the EU are such a small representational population that they were not as concerned as wanting to create new things for the greater majority of people who were not aware of the EU

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff