Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vermillion Shapeshifter

I can't think of a specific song, but there are times when a song starts in a weird way or it's too loud or idk and if I'm listening it with another person I'm like okaaaaay.... next redface

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I got a couple songs from iwrestledabearonce and Evanescence... Yeah

Loyal Senshi

I have a few BOTDF songs in my playlist that I'd rather have my friends not see. sweatdrop

I can't help it they're so catchy. heart

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
wait...I did think of something else; Limp Bizkit. cat_gonk
Vampire State Building
I'm not in middle school anymore so I don't really give a s**t if anything on my music devices is "embarrassing".

Trust me when you aren't in the break room your coworkers laugh as if your music library was a episode of Seinfeld.
Proffesor Hamilton
Vampire State Building
I'm not in middle school anymore so I don't really give a s**t if anything on my music devices is "embarrassing".

Trust me when you aren't in the break room your coworkers laugh as if your music library was a episode of Seinfeld.

I don't give a s**t.

Kawaii Fairy

I used to have the Sonic Heroes Theme Song... people used to be like "lolololol wot u got tht 4"?

But it's cool... sweatdrop
Blood on the dance floor

Malevolent Exhibitionist

11,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I have ALL Disney songs and all Johnny Rebel songs. You won't catch me listening to Rebel near anybody o.o

Aged Smoker

I'm not really embarrassed by it. It's just really corny...

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
I found something else...Nickelback. cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface
just a couple songs, not whole albums. but they're there...

Feline Autobiographer

I think it's stupid to be embarrassed about the harmless things we enjoy, but below is something uncharacteristic of me to listen to, but I enjoy it all the same:

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Flern
I have two songs from A Goofy Movie on my iPod. "121" and "Stand Out" by Tevin Campbell. I just loved the movie growing up and those two songs! Another Disney song I have is "Kiss The Girl" sung by Ashley Tisdale. Not saying the Disney is embarrassing, just saying that I feel that those songs are. (Except for the original "Kiss The Girl" by Samuel E. Wright)

Oh, I also have a three songs from Aqua on my iPod. "Cartoon Heroes," "Dr. Jones" and "We Belong To The Sea."
I feel no shame about songs on my mp3

Rainbow Unicorn

Vampire State Building

Magnetic Cat

Applause by Lady Gaga, Starships by Nicki Minaj and Booty Bounce by Dev sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff