Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sophomore

Okay, so I remember like last year, I got a warning for jokingly saying on CB that I wanted everyone to send nudies (because there was a huge talk about someone sending n***s on CB, so I made my own silly little thread.), which I never meant in the really meant, because I told in the thread I was joking.

Sure, the rules say that I can't do any sexual innuendos towards people, I get that, but what I don't get is that the artists, or the creators can make these sexual items with big breasts, gloryholes and other sexual innuendos, and they don't get a "warning", and I do?

I understand Gaia is clearly unfair when it comes to some people.
I'm already doubting for Gaia's admins, and I've been doing that since 2011.

P.S Also, I don't need any criticism about my thread or whatnot, I clearly understood what I did, and no further explaination needs to be put in place, because I will clearly not answer it, this is only for you to read and get out.

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pushing the envelope and creating sexual art/pixels is not the same as soliciting (or joking about soliciting) actual n***s from other people. The artists aren't breaking any rules, so... they don't get a warning. I'm sure if they drew up an item that the rest of the staff didn't agree with, then they wouldn't get the okay to send it out. So in other words, if it appears as an item, then it's alright for the site.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Gaia's been makin overt sexual items for a while now. If Alruna n' Co. wasn't going to be the end of it, I highly doubt Punishing ______ will also be the end of it.

Writer

Wanda M Maximoff

P.S Also, I don't need any criticism about my thread or whatnot, I clearly understood what I did, and no further explaination needs to be put in place, because I will clearly not answer it, this is only for you to read and get out.

BOY did you come in the wrong forum to say that. I hope you have flamethrower-repellant armor on.

Spoopy Anubutt

If you didn't want people to post and reply to this you should have gone to the GCD and even they are faaaaar less forgiving than site feeback. Perhaps the chatterbox is a better place for this thread.
Gaia will always make items that push the limit, if you don't like it websites like neopets and subeta exist for your gaming pleasure. :3

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Personally, I'll probably never use any of the overly sexual item poses on this site unless I do so for jokes. Most of them are only a couple of pixels anyways, and unless I want to dress up as a incubus or prostitute, I'd likely avert them all together.

I think Gaia needs to reduce the amount of them though. While I'm not offended by them, I would much rather have items with more details. Some new regal cloaks, coats, boleros, hats etc... as opposed to some 3-pixel thong.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
While I agree with you to some extent, your thread is misplaced. The rules of Site Feedback Sticky clearly states that you cannot forbid feedback or criticism in any SF thread:

SF rules sticky

No Idea/Criticism is Without Merit:
Site Feedback is for discussing a wide variety of ideas and concerns regarding the site. With that, there will be cases where you may not agree with another Gaian's idea. It is okay to disagree in a respectful manner; it is not okay to be abusive to other Gaians that do not share your view point. Creating threads that bar other members from posting; example: "If you don't like my idea you can GTFO", will result in your thread or post being removed from the forum. The Terms of Service always apply on Gaia; the SF forum is no exception. If you feel another Gaian is being abusive towards you, please simply report the post and let a moderator follow up and deal with it.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

=.= First off, the staff are always above the users. Always. They are the dictators, what they say goes. We users must abide to the ToS because we are numerous and a website needs to be ruled by iron laws. The staff themselves regulate each other and we will never have to fear that an artist is a gore troll for example.

Second, asking for n***s, joking or not, is not done just like pretending you're 12. People in the past have asked for n***s and used them to blackmail people and get them into horrible situations. It's no wonder Gaia takes the safe side and decides that it's better to take down your s**t than to face legal actions or even risk one user taking it seriously and getting into real life trouble.

I have no sympathy for you here.

Shirtless Fairy

xx I met my fate xx
While I agree with you to some extent, your thread is misplaced. The rules of Site Feedback Sticky clearly states that you cannot forbid feedback or criticism in any SF thread:

SF rules sticky

No Idea/Criticism is Without Merit:
Site Feedback is for discussing a wide variety of ideas and concerns regarding the site. With that, there will be cases where you may not agree with another Gaian's idea. It is okay to disagree in a respectful manner; it is not okay to be abusive to other Gaians that do not share your view point. Creating threads that bar other members from posting; example: "If you don't like my idea you can GTFO", will result in your thread or post being removed from the forum. The Terms of Service always apply on Gaia; the SF forum is no exception. If you feel another Gaian is being abusive towards you, please simply report the post and let a moderator follow up and deal with it.

The OP wasn't referring criticism about their idea, but to the thread that they jokingly made asking for n***s. That's user feedback, which the above quote doesn't cover.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff