Welcome to Gaia! ::

History wise for the world what do you want explained?

History of the races. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
How the world came to be. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
History of each country. 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
The origin of mana. 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
All the limits that you figured out,
Limits that you figured out
Had to learn to keep it all below me
Just to keep from being thrown around

"Let get back to the room. They need to be cleaned." Skyla put away her staff and checked the scratches.

She did not like the look of the gash.

Yes, I'm a sinner
Yes, I'm a saint
Whatever happens here, we remain
Xera nodded as she looked at him. "...I know it was the right thing...but why does it feel so wrong? Why does it have to be a family member? Why do people have to suffer and get put to blame for family members being killed? I may be an assassin, I may have been trained to understand the difference between right and wrong when I kill someone who deserves it, but...why does it feel so wrong when I know it was right to make him feel peace?" she asked him quietly as she kept hugging him tightly

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

"Should I stay or should I go?"

╔══════════════╗

[ E ] lli

╚══════════════╝

Mood → Angry.
Thoughts → heh~!
O. O. C. →
Race → Reaper.
Dorm →
Theme Song → Bad Apple.
Crush → Verasu emotion_bigheart
Location → Outside.
With → Verasu his parents.

User Image

tab [ E ] lli was panting fighting his mom was pretty hard and because she wasn't too skilled she had bruises and had been hurt but she was still on her feet and gripped her scythe.She heard them talking to Verasu and she waited as he hugged his mom and told her to go she ran at her"Your time is up"she said and took a step and her scythe was covered in a death black aura and she slashed her.She then was one soul collected for Elli she put her scythe away and fell too her knees panting heavily in pain maybe she wasn't strong enough yet to handle battle.

User Image

"Maybe nothing else is real..?"
Verasu walked to Elli as he held her. "You did great in that fight, you held your own really well against my mom, which isn't easy, it took me years before I could defend myself against her let alone cause one scratch and that was with their training me for years, so I deem it impressive anyway." he said with a slight smile as he held her close. "I couldn't live with myself if you were killed by them, so I'm glad you're okay." he said calmly as he kissed her cheek

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

"Should I stay or should I go?"

╔══════════════╗

[ E ] lli

╚══════════════╝

Mood → Angry.
Thoughts → heh~!
O. O. C. →
Race → Reaper.
Dorm →
Theme Song → Bad Apple.
Crush → Verasu emotion_bigheart
Location → Outside.
With → Verasu.

User Image

tab [ E ] lli eyes went back to normal and she looked at him"Thank you"she said softly and passed out into his arms and chest she was really exhausted.

User Image

"Maybe nothing else is real..?"
Verasu picked her up as he looked at where his parents were and closed his eyes. "...Rest in peace, both of you." he said quietly as he grabbed his parents' weapons that stayed as he put them on his back before taking her to his hotel room and laid her on his bed as he put the blades down near his bed. He then laid by her as he stared up at the ceiling silently as he closed his eyes. I hope whoever brought them back suffers... he thought to himself as he slowly dozed off
Brandon Graves
Militarized Titanic Abomination

User Image

Seeing the lightning show from the guitar expert before him made Brandon grin. He might be able to have more help from her than her comrade. His partner above was chanting an ancient spell in the headset before the sky darkens into intense lightning storms. More gremlins ended up caught in the lightning that strikes the ground before a few strikes Brandon directly. His muscles began to grow as well as his body. The metal around his arms grew and soon wrap over them. It did not take long before the gremlins stopped and began running in fear of the titan. "Modifications passing 40%....50....60....get them Oniisama!!!" yelled the female voice before Brandon jumped into the air towards the giant creatures. In one eruption of light, Brandon grew and turned into his titan form before a metallic hand smashes one of them into the pavement below and miles deeper. The giant stood over 50 feet tall, and was extremely angry. One of the others tried to bite into his arm, resulting in the teeth shattering before the giant grabs it by the jaws and rips it clean in half. It did not take long for the giant to embark on a small rampage, ripping and mangling these large creatures with ease.

Suki Chishio
Lynn

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
"Now something on the surface, it stings.
That something on the surface, it kind of makes me nervous.
Who would say that you deserve this
And what kind of god would serve this?

We will cure this dirty old disease.
If you've got the poison
I've got the remedy."

Name: Celene Ignis

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Celene's eyes started to water, "No....dad...?" she said weakly, her grip loosening on her weapon.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Don't lose focus ok?" He said knowing how this must be emotion wise... "Celene you have to kill me...i know it will be hard but you need to...I can only hold myself back for so long..." he said to her, why couldnt seeing her again be under a better time...

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

If you've got the poison
I've got the remedy."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

"Dad, I can't kill you, I just..." she shook her head, tears falling and she backed away from him. She bit her lip until she tasted blood, knowing it would regenerate instantly anyways. "Okay..." she whispered after a long pause to think. "Okay."

Celene took a few steps back and made a run charging at him with her weapon, slicing him in nonfatal areas, afraid to fight full force, but breaking down his regeneration in her time.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Rain winced a bit at the slices, she struck the areas to disable his regeneration. Just what he'd expect from his daughter. "You were always so strong Celene. Always full of a strong light that would never die." He reached and undid the bandages around his mouth. He had scars and gashes, and stiches allover his jaw area. "Go ahead Celene and end it soon ok?" He said holding out a single sword.

Fallen Legion

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

If you've got the poison
I've got the remedy."

User Image

Celene had tears streaking down her face, "Dad...I know you don't mean to do this to me. You spent your life fighting these phantoms only to become one..." she shook her head, "I won't torture you anymore, making you live this way, by making you fight against me against your will...but dad...I can't...I can't kill you. And that's why..." she took her scythe and slashed it down his chest, exposing the core, and slammed a bone into the wound to hold it open and keep the core exposed. "Arachnophobia! Do it now!!"

Spirova5200's Princess

Friendly Regular

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
User Image

Arachnophobia watched Celene slice open the phantom. Upon hearing Celene shout her name, she instinctively pulled the trigger, shooting a sniper round at the phantoms core.

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Rain Man felt the bullet pierce his core as he fell forward to his hands and knees. "Celene. Good job, Most would call that...underhanded. but it's not, your mother always loved tactics...Celene, before I go...Live. push forward until tomorrow. I entrust you to Eclipse and Jeager...Ozks family...they will...watch over you in my place...And tell your sister. Even though I left. I love her very much." He burned away in white flames as his soul was freed...

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
(Post for Skyla.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers