Welcome to Gaia! ::

Canny Trickster

User Image
Koro Sarutobi
"If there is something you need to do, then just shut up and do it!"

Koro breathed as he focused on his chakra, circulating the entire mass of his chakra at once as he sat in quiet meditation. They had left the day before to track down and find genzou in order to rescue akane. They had travelled most of the night and were stopping now only for a quick meal rest before they'd continue on again until nightfall. Koro already finished his own meal and decided for a quick meditation. He had improved though... The collective use of his clones and their experience had come back to him, especially that of the clones who had followed the woman and puppeteer.

Flash back....

The koro clone who had been tracking the puppeteer had made progress in remaining out of sight and undetected....for the most part. He had suddenly become overwhelmed by five puppets the same as those before. This koro clone had already expended a great deal of chakra, and did not have the chakra to use a great number of shadow clones like his many body did in konoha. Facing off against the puppets as they fired their senbon, he had little choice if he wanted to remain active to follow the two. He only knew the theory and application of chakra, but actually doing it was a different thing al together, he had only been thorughly taught the physical movements of gentle fist. But there was no choice if he was to try and keep tracking the two. he allowed his white chakra to flow freely around his body from every tenketsu, wrapping his body in a aura of white mist like chakra before he began to spin, using the chakra around his feet as a secondary surface to act as a medium between his feet and the ground to make him spin rapidly, before the mist shroud of white chakra expanded into a dome, The senbon needles impacted and were tossed away from the rotating dome of chakra. However the technique was flawed as kor was not experienced enough in gentle fist chakra techniques, and the dome collasped before the senbons were completely stopped, and they made their way through, piercing the clone many times over before he was forced to disperse.

The koro clone with minoru and his group had passed along the information he recieved from his ndispersed clone outside konoha, and expressed what had happened with his attempt at eight trigams palm rotating heaven. His mother and grandmother being from the main house, the tradition was handed down and though kor was never taught the technique, he had enough wit and watched his mother perform it enough to get the gist of how it should work. Once all that had been done, that clone had dispersed and they had went on their way.

Back tot he present...

The level of chakra control required for gentle fist techniques was immense, he agreed, but the rasengan required just as much, if not more than that, just on a much larger scale. Thankfully his mother had passed down her hyuga trait for chakra capability to koro. Making such a thing possible. Right now with his limiter's released and no clones, this was his complete total and undivided amount of chakra he had. it flowed from his every tenketsu in a white mist like shroud around his body, pulsing with his own breathing. His purification technique had gone a long way towards making his chakra pure, the potency was astounding. But chakra alone would not make him a great shinobi, he realized. Sure he could create shadow clones in mass witht he best of them now, but what did that really matter when put against someone who could outmatch his clones and taijutsu, especially genzou.If he was going to be any use at all to this, he needed to change things up and quickly.

Looking back to the others as camp was being broken down and everyone was getting together to start back onto the trek again, he released his chakra and sealed it with his limiters again back to the lowest level. Training never stopped, even increasing the weight of his weighted belt was a new decision based upon what happened in konoha. Koro flexed and stretched a bit, tightening is blue scarf sash and leaf band on his left bicep, his goggles hanging around his neck as he looked to the group. pullingh his pack back onto his back, he was ready to go.
Objective: small meditation
Company: Inoru, Tsunade, Inori, and Kakashi.

Bunch of blah.

Anxious Citizen

User Image
                                          NAGISA ARISATO
                                            ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀the nymph
                                            ωith: kimi, rashiku, minoru ︱ ωhere: near lightning country︱ мood: curious

It had only been less than a day, but it felt like forever to Nagisa. She wanted to find Ami so soon that she began to believe the unrealistic scenarios in her head. She almost expected to have retrieved the girl by now. Minoru seemed to take most of the lead. She watched him walking on ahead of the group. She knew they didn't know him very well so he probably preferred to keep to himself, but this didn't really feel like a team. While she wanted to join him at the lead, Nagisa wanted to make sure that Kimi and Rashiku were safe. She wanted them to be safe and leaving them behind like that would be like handing them over to danger. She trusted that Minoru knew what he was doing. This mission could have been given only to him and he'd probably bring Ami back in no time. But this was the perfect opportunity for her students to learn a new thing or two. Nagisa knew that Rashiku could probably help out with the sensing. This could be his chance to show them what he could do, show them the extent of his abilities. "Why don't you go join Minoru-san at the lead?" she suggested, nudging the boy lightly.

Of course, this was a nice escape from the village, too. It was always nice to visit other countries, one of the very reasons why she loved being a shinobi. In fact, she could probably dig up some information on her brother through all of the travelling they were doing. Nagisa had to run into something on their way. It got her excited just thinking about it. What if Arashi had a nice family somewhere over in the Land of Lightning?

The thought of family got her wondering about Minoru's relationship with Ami. The girl must have been really important to him. He looked ready to kick the puppeteer's a** for taking her away. Perhaps they were close. Nagisa didn't hear very often about her student's cousin. This would be a good chance for the team to get to know a sannin, too. Their little field trip was filled with so many opportunities for her and the genin. "You and Ami must be very close, Minoru-san," she called out.

ooc;; n/a

Dangerous Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

M a s t e r o f P u p p e t s ,

I'm pulling Your strings... Twisting your mind,

x x x xx x x x x xAnd S m a s h i n g Y o u r D r e a m s . . .

Blinded by me You can't See a thing...

x x x xx x x x x xJust call M y N a m e C a u s e

x x x xx x x x x x I ' l l H e a r Y o u S c r e a m . . .

M a s t e r, M a s t er . . .

KokuXTsuchigumo
x x x x x x x"Spider Demon of the Red Sands"x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Taku listened to Ami's words as he started to shrink away from her a little when she confirmed that she was indeed a shinobi. However, once she started to explain to Taku why she became a shinobi in the first place the little puppet grew rather confused by Ami. Shinobi were supposed to be ruthless killers who fought only to grow stronger, or to take things other people had. At least, that's what Koku had always taught him anyway. Taku couldn't understand how this sweet and seemingly innocent young girl could call herself a shinobi. She wasn't anything like any of the shinobi Taku had met in previous encounters with shinobi from other villages. She seemed...unusually kind and friendly. Not at all like the violent and terrible people his older brother had made shinobi out to be in his mind. Eventually Taku came to the conclusion that maybe this girl was just confused about what a shinobi was, and was just saying she was one to either scare him or give him a reason not to get rid of her. But, even if she wasn't a shinobi, Taku wouldn't just let her go until Koku returned and spoke with her. That was the rule for prisoners after all. It was Nii-san's job to determine if someone was worth keeping or not. The two would continue chatting off and on throughout the night until Taku watched as Ami fell asleep in the corner of the room. She looked cold, so Taku left for a moment and came back with a warm blanket to cover her up. The blanket had been his favorite blanket since he was a baby, so he figured it would make her feel better about being a prisoner. As he watched her sleep for a moment, Taku eventually left the room and closed the cell door behind him as he left Ami alone for the night...

~The Next Day~

Upon waking up, Ami would hear the sound of a key unlocking the cell door as the door would creak open and Taku would appear. The little puppet was carrying several items in his small arms, which made him look rather funny as he attempted to fumble around and open and close the large door. With him Taku had that morning's breakfast, cream cereal with eggs and orange juice, along with what appeared to be children's picture books tucked under his other arm. As he attempted to open and close the door, Taku fumbled clumsily with the picture books, which hit the ground as he closed the door. Taku left the books on the floor as he waddled over to Ami and placed the tray of warm food on the floor beside her, before looking over at her bed and then back at her. The little puppet pulled out a small sign and wrote on it asking, "Is your bed not comfy?" as he tilted his head slightly with a sort of curious look. The little puppet seemed to be genuinely concerned for her wellbeing. Taku honestly didn't want to keep Ami locked up, because she didn't seem like most other shinobi he'd met who only wanted to hurt him and his Nii-san, but if he were to let her go and Koku was to find out, he could get into really big trouble...

As Ami would begin eating her breakfast, Taku waddled back over to the books he'd left lying on the ground and picked them up before bringing them over to Ami. Taku then set the books down on the bed and sat on the bed as he began reading the books slowly while she ate. It was curious to see a puppet act the way Taku did. The little guy was an eternal child in both body and mind, but strangely enough he still had the collective experiences of battle-hardened Jounin. In the face of an enemy, Taku was quick, tactical and ruthless, but on his own, with no orders from Koku and no enemy to fight, he behaved just like a normal 8 year old boy. If Ami showed any interest in his books, Taku would of course offer her some to read if she wanted. Otherwise, the little puppet would just continue to read his books silently, while his little feet kicked hung off the bed kicking the air...

As Koku made his way further outside of Konoha's borders, the puppet master wondered if they had already dispatched a search team to track his whereabouts in an effort to find his base of operations. Surely they didn't think he was that foolish? If his Mistress Kimiko had already departed for their base of operations, he would need to move quickly to his own base to check up on Taku and examine any prisoners he might had obtained during the last little scrimmage in Konoha. Koku did so enjoy his periodic little run-ins with the shinobi of Konoha. Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf always had such interesting abilities that he could use for his own amusement...

As he traveled, Koku of course spared no expense in setting a wide variety of deadly booby traps, exploding tripwires, poisoned kunai traps, senbon hornet's nest landmines, and several other nasty surprises for any one who pursued him. The landmines were chakra activated, as they were triggered by chakra sensing seals that launched a black metal orb up about 10ft into the air before exploding and showering the area with a high velocity barrage of poisonous senbon and shrapnel. All the other traps were quite simple but practical in their design, and were most often set of by proximity and hidden tripwires in both the bushes below and the trees above. Koku's puppets helped greatly in setting these traps quickly and efficiently, but Koku still stopped every so often to set another trap or two. Despite his periodic stops, Koku had somehow obtained a rather commanding lead on his pursuers, and continued to move ahead, only further revealing his incredible aptitude for setting up a kill-zone. Soon after leaving the forest, Koku would stop at a nearby inn to rest for the evening. Little did the inn staff know, that there was a monster in their midst preparing himself for quite a welcoming party if his pursuers, if any, managed to catch up to him...

"”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
Where: Making his way home. Taku is at Koku's hidden base.
Company: Alone, but Taku is currently with Ami.
Chakra: 100%
Health Status: No injuries, 100% health.
Feeling: Wary of his current situation...but not at all concerned.

Uchiha Itachi Jr
Solice the Slayer
One Truth Prevails2184
Lucy S Diamonds
Dat Cancer
korinzu
watchmans
DoomFlavored

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
Ѧɱɨ
Two Tailed Jinchuriki.
The song that is in my head
The ones that surround me: Taku.
Where am I now?: In a cell

User ImageUser Image
When daytime turns to night, When the moon shines bright, When you're tucked in tight, When everything's alright.Slip softly to that place, Where secret thoughts run free, There come face to face With who you want to be, so Swim across the ocean blue, Fly a rocket to the moon; You can change your life,

Ami was now more wide awake, as she heard Matatabi yawn inside her mind, and was probably stretching. "Morning Ami, are we still captured?" Matatai asked with a yawn, as Ami could smile at her friend's question. Even though the situation was bad, Matatabi had a way to lighten it a bit. Taku had also helped out with that as well. "Good M-Morning, Matatabi. Y-Yes, we're still ca-captured," Ami answered, as the small girl looked up at the ceiling. "Ah, I see. Well, the others are taking their time to rescue us. Ah well. As long as they don't try to extract me, we're good." Matatabi mused, as Ami could only smile a little.

When the door had opened, Ami blinked twice, seeing Taku was fumbling around with some items. She was about to get up to help him, but Taku had managed to close the door, and picked up the book that had fallen out of his grasp. The small girl had wished to help him out with something, but Taku had already gotten to her side, and presented her with breakfast, as he sat next to her, asking about the bed. "Ah! I-It's comfy, r-really," Ami reassured Taku, as Matatabi chuckled inside her head. "Oh, a-and thank you f-for the breakfast," Ami added.

As Ami quietly ate her breakfast, she noticed some of the books that Taku had managed to bring. Curious to what they were, she asked quietly if she could read one, after the girl had finished eating. Soon, Ami had received a book from the puppet, as Ami slowly began to read the book. Ami read, as Matatabi was a bit bored out of her mind. The cat wanted to leave Ami's body and stretch a bit, but due to the chakra sucking walls, she couldn't quite well do that.

The two tailed cat had to wonder what would happen when a rescue party did arrive. She knew Ami was starting to care for Taku as a friend, who was her kidnapper. Matatabi sighed, as she curled into a ball within Ami's mind. The cat had a feeling, that this won't end well.

User ImageUser Image
Or you can change the world.Take the chance, don't be afraid, Life is yours to live; Take a chance and then the best has yet to come Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, Then watch your dreams come true. You don't need a shooting star,the magic's right there in your heart; Close your eyes, Believe and make a wish. That pure little person, that is actually me. It is truly me. Of this I am certain. In the mirror, all my helpless feelings reflect back. They'll become unbeatable moving into tomorrow. After that is when I will very slowly but surely go back to the days when I was just a child, and meaning, that I had yet to grasp, behind all those long songs, that you still gave me praise for singing. When I look at the blue sky, slowly swelling up, the voice inside of my heart. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away with you. Floating here every day. There's a voice that I can hear. It's calling out to me telling me the way to go. Upon the gentle rustling wind I could just fly away alone. This is the song that I will sing. I've always hoped for happiness, and finally fulfilled my wish; Cause I just need to see you smile.

When I look (make a wish) at the blue sky (it's up to you) slowly swelling up, the voice inside my heart (watch your dreams come true) Upon the gentle rustling wind, I could just fly away with you (the magic right there in your heart) floating here every day (believe!). Make a wish, it's up to you. Find the strength inside, and watch your dreams come true, you don't need a shooting star, the magic's right there in your heart, close your eyes, believe and make a wish. Make a wish...

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image

And we're all to { blame, } We've gone too { far, } From pride to shame,
xxxxWe're trying so hard, We're dying in vain,
xxxxxWe're hopelessly ( )blissful and blind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTO ALL WE ARE, WE WANT IT ALL WITH NO SACRIFICE!

Distractions could get you killed on a mission. The whole team of genin and its captain were a distraction. The person they were dealing with was skilled enough to get into the village under his nose and attack the village while not only capturing someone but also fooling them of his location. As the sensei of the squad would tell the boy to join him in the lead, the man sighed slightly. He hoped the boy wouldn't be annoying or get in his way. S-ranked shinobi especially those that specialized infiltration didn't like to be followed so he could only imagine deadly traps were waiting for them. He would then notice the woman trying to have small talk with him which annoyed him to some degree. "Not that close but she's still my kin and anyone who messes with the Uzumaki clan will be brought down by me." He said simply.

Just in that instant that he had become distracted he would notice a field of traps with his byakugan that they were about to land right into. If he didn't think fast they would all die soon enough. Seeing as they had no medic on the team, getting hit by these traps could be disastrous. Biting his finger quickly and racing through hand signs as his foot would hit one of the lines the man would use his summoning technically as the whole area began to light up. "Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind!" He shouted as the area around the team would explode and send poisonous needles everywhere. After the smoke would clear however, in the middle of the forest a toad's esophagus would be found on the forest floor. Inside of the structure would be the team that was once in danger of being destroyed in that single instance.

As the toad's mouth would disappear. Minoru would quickly turn to the team. "Do you see the consequences of being distracted on the battlefield?" He asked them in a stern voice. "We can all talk when we've stopped or have camped out, however right now the wrong move can get us killed." He said simply in a stern yet dark voice as he basically talked down to the group including the sensei. Minoru had a dark past or rather a time that influenced him to think they way he did. He was strict and he felt that anything against the rules of shinobi were wrong, at times. Turning an using his byakugan, he looked ahead a good 500 feet. It seemed that traps were continuously laid throughout the forest. They were leading them somewhere perhaps.

The chakra of Koku was definitely still in the area and a trail was left for them to follow. Looking towards the sensei and then the team he guessed he should debrief them on a plan as they got closer towards their target. There were two genin and one jounin, all of which he had researched before hand. "The opponent uses puppet jutsu as you have all seen before, because of this that means the user is most likely heavily reliant on traps and poisons." He pointed out as he crouched down looking at the team. "The formation you will set up, will be the Uchiha in the back due to her long range fire attacks." He knew that the Uchiha at least taught their young the fire ball technique and she could utilize that to destroy puppets from a distance or to cover the team. Her job would be primarily to destroy weapons fired, or to cover her teammates.

Looking towards the sensei and the white haired kid, Minoru thought for a moment. "If you truly know how to use that blade then you will be the mid to close range fighter, you will take out most of the puppets that come in the area, and with your chakra sense i'm guessing you won't be caught too much off guard." He said to the boy. "Finally, Nagisa you will be the defense structure that will defend both the Uchiha and the boy... your faster and stronger than the two so the puppet master will not only exploit them for their obvious weakness, but you because you are more of a threat, you will have to use ninjutsu and taijutsu to turn the tables of the battle, however remember that his puppets have a tendency to blow themselves up so don't stay around them too long." With that he would end the debriefing. If they would wonder what he would be doing, it would be simple, taking out the puppet master and personally whipping him.

xxxxxxxTELL ME NOW, WHAT HAVE WE DONE? - WE DON'T KNOW.
xxxxxI can't allow what has begun to t e a r me DOWN
xxbelieve me now, we have no choice left with our➸ ➸
» BACKS AGAINST THE WALL!
User Image

Senju ,Tsunade II
                                    Sannin/Foundation Leader/Clan Leader

Being team leader was not a burden at all. It seemed not being able to find Genzou that cursed Uchiha was keeping her mind busy. She would be in deep thought figure out all the possibilities of his location. The main concern she was the health of the Sarutobi, knowing that if the Sarutobi girl was dead, the mission would have failed. The Senju woman hated to fail and knowing that there was a possibility that she could fail this one as leader, did not make her any more relaxed.

They had been searching for the Sarutobi for a day now and they could not find anything. Located in deep forest, she and her team would be resting at a camp made by them. Getting up from the forest ground, the woman stretched before addressing her team.…. “We make our leave”… she would say getting herself ready for departure …. “I have placed my Thunder-God seal on everyone here. If anything …I will be able to be at your aid in a blink of an eye” …The Senju woman was now ready to lead her team but before anything else happened two foundation Anbu would appear, both wearing a black Anbu mask that was carved out to be a demon face.

On these Anbu mask had the Senju clan symbol placed. Both of these Anbu would whisper in the woman ear before leaving the area. Once they had gone the woman would look back at her team… “It seems R.O.O.T Anbu could not find any trace of the woman….As leader I ask if you have any suggestions on Genzou whereabouts” … The woman placed her hand on her chin as she waited for the response of her team.

OOC :: Hotdoggie

Desirable Smoker

User Image
User Image

Smart girl.

It had been about a day now since the pair had left Konoha. As great as the leaf villages trackers where, they would find out even there best attempts wouldn't prevail against Genzou. And the reason simply being that he wasn't in that world to begin with. At first, anyway. During the past few hours the Uchiha was actually being 'mentored' by Akane, silently allowing the Kunoichi to teach him the workings of her jutsu. She was no idiot at all. Wether she really was giving up the secret in exchange for her life, or simply buying time wasn't really a problem that bothered him too much. The real problem was that even though it had just been a day, the man was starting to actually like the girls company. She didn't act like a prisoner at all, and she was quite the mean teacher. She was treating her kidnapper as if he was a genin student. He knew very well it was because he had shown no signs of hostility since he promised to free her once there business was done, but the Uchiha was starting to wonder if he was letting his guard down to low around her. Sometime in the night the man decided Kurama's healing abilities would only help out so much, and released himself and Akane from the Kamui dimension.

As morning came, the Sarutobi would see they were in a well built cave. It was the same cave Genzou had been during his recovery, after the Nine tails sealing and his eye transplant. Close to the fire country's borders and a deserted prison. The Uchiha sat outside the entrance of the cave, his eyes fixated on the scorched forest below him. Most of the trees had withered by then, perhaps extra damage done by the prisoners. Now that he was out of the Kamui dimension, it wouldn't be long before someone tracked them down. He had purposely returned so close to the fire country, he planned to allow the girl to eat something before they went back. Kirigakure perhaps. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a small white snake slithered in his direction, its head high and proud and its cold eyes glaring at the man. A small smirk crept onto Genzou's face, as he turned around and looked back at the view below him as if the snake wasn't there. It took a few seconds, but the Uchiha finally acknowledged it. "Hello nii-san. Hows the view from behind the eyes of a snake ?" he asked the creature, fully aware of Dieki's summoning and being able to view threw there eyes. That Rinnegan sure was something.
                                                        "Don't worry, she's alive. She's actually very sweet, ya know. If you would have waited, she probably would have walked right back to Konoha in a few days. Im not as evil as you play me to be. But now..." he stopped, raising a finger idly towards the forest below him as if counting something. "....Five. There's five of them, hm ? Im hoping this is 'quality over quantity' at least, brother. If not, you can come pick the bodies up shortly yourself." This time his smile was cold and sly, the smile of a mad man about to go on stage. The Uchiha waved at the Snake, more at Dieki, before his Mangekyou Sharingan from the right eye formed and blasted the cold reptile into pieces with an invisible force. Dieki had his location. It was only a matter of time. Rising to his feet, Genzou dusted himself off before turning and walking towards the cave, his right hand reaching for the Gunbai that rested against the wall. "There coming for you" he allowed his voice to echo through the cave and reach Akane. His statement also had a hint of wonder in it, wondering what the female would do. Should he seal away with Kamui ? She might join if the fray if he let her out and about. He had been itching to try out his new set of eyes in Konoha, but this would have to do.

User Image

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

Just as Dieki had found his brother, the man had spoke to him and then destroyed his snake clone as he was about to reverse summon himself to his location. [********] He shouted a top of the Hokage monument as another ANBU black op would appear behind him kneeling. Apparently someone had been asking to see him at the hospital. A mist shinobi who was barely beat up? apparently her name was Aeryn. If he knew his facts correctly Aeryn was one of their Sannin of the village. Why was she so far from home and beaten up? had something happened in the village hidden in the mist?

Deciding that he needed to alert the team of the whereabouts of his brother, Dieki quickly bit his finger and summoned a medium sized snake to his aid. "Find the team sent out to find Genzou and lead them to his location." He ordered as the snake nodded and jumped off of the cliff and buried straight into the ground and raced to find the team. Standing up, the Uchiha moved his hands up to his hair and moved it out of his face as he looked down towards where the hospital was located. Disappearing in an instant, the Uchiha travelled the village at high speeds heading towards the hospital.

Once he arrived, the Uchiha would appear on the windowsill of the hospital looking straight at their esteemed guest. In a way he guessed that wasn't classy enough for him to stand in a windowsill. I mean other shinobi usually did that and it wasn't befitting of a Hokage. Stepping inside of the window and walking towards the woman, the man would cross his arms over his chest and would look down upon her. "I am the Hokage, Uchiha Dieki.... you must be the Sannin of the mist, Shimo Aeryn." He said to the woman trying to be as polite as possible. Why was this woman here and why as beaten up as she was he wondered. He figured she would tell him that soon enough.
User Image

A k a n e x S a r u t o b i xx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The prior day had been a strange one, to say the least. She had gone from a prisoner of war to an instructor, and somewhere in between she had been able to look beyond the kidnapping. The imminent threat had never slipped her mind, but as the night had worn on she was able to relax somewhat. The mood had been casual enough that she could bark out orders and correct his technique without feeling intimidated, while also being able to muse every now and then about the fact that she was training the Hokage's twin. Go figure. Genzou wasn't all that bad once the initial "he's a criminal" thoughts had subsided. He was charming in his own way; after all, he was able to make a kidnapping feel normal, even when in an alternate dimension. There were times when she questioned her increasing, well, enjoyment of the situation, but these questions came and went silently and she channeled the confusion into more yelling towards her newest pupil. It was all very, very strange but for lack of better options she was willing to dismiss it.

Akane woke up the next day in what she assumed was a cave, though it was too nicely furnished to have been any random hideout. As she sat up, she could feel the resistance from her muscles and their aching cries for her to remain at rest. Though she had been the one instructing, training still took its toll on her. It was surprisingly challenging to translate the jutsu to someone outside of the clan (though she felt that she had done quite well- whether or not that was a good thing, she decided not to think about). Ignoring her somewhat tired body she yawned and stood, stretching her arms above her head. She assumed that today was going to be a repeat of yesterday, considering that the jutsu had not yet been perfected. Akane had been impressed by Genzou's quick progress, but still she felt that the technique could have used tweaking. The flames could have been higher, and the temperature better controlled, and maybe a tad more flourish for effect's sake. It was ultimately unnecessary, but she was a perfectionist. If he was going to use her clan's technique, she figured that she should have been doing it right.

Her eyes were adjusting to the morning, and in doing so were able to better survey the cave. She gave herself a brief tour, her hand running along the walls or brushing against objects to get an idea of what the place really offered. It was nice, but essentially empty. She crossed her arms, weight shifted to one leg, and she imagined ways in which the hideout could be spruced up. Immediately she thought of flowers, and how much a few would truly liven up the place. Some red poppies, perhaps a few orchids....

Genzou's voice interrupted her renovation plans. She followed it to him, not wanting to yell in reply. Along the way she attempted to fix her messy hair, and though it was better than before it still appeared slightly unkempt from a solid night's sleep. Stepping partially outside, Akane saw the remnants of the white snake and grimaced. A messenger from the Hokage, she assumed.

"It's good to know Konoha's response time. I wonder who they're sending."

She sounded less interested in the information than perhaps expected. She had anticipated a search party to be sent for her, but their actual finding of her she could't determine. It hadn't quite been 24 hours, so she supposed that they were doing well. At the very least, she could recognize the forest (and its charred remains) and knew that Konoha was not far off, meaning that the search party was not too distant. Presently, she didn't much care how long they took. She didn't feel that she was in any real trouble, and the jutsu had already been revealed so there wasn't much else she could have worried about.

Except, of course, the party itself. Despite everything, Genzou was still considered highly dangerous, and she wasn't naive enough to think that he would spare the oncoming mini-militia. Her neutral expression turned stern and she looked towards the forest, as if scanning for the shinobi. "If you let me go peacefully, I'm sure that they won't attack." Akane said, subtly trying to negotiate a way for her and her fellow villagers to leave unscathed. "It's not in the village's philosophy to fight without reason. And of course you're tired, aren't you?" If the initial logistics didn't work, she tried the method of appealing to what was convenient for him. She could only hope that he was tired, and that she wasn't grabbing at straws that weren't there.

Desirable Smoker

User Image
User Image

Tired ? Perhaps a little, but not enough to give up the idea of slaughtering those Konoha twirps.
                                                        Genzou eyed Akane quietly, trying to figure out if he should lock her up once more or not. In all honesty he had no intentions of letting her go yet, as strange as it sounded, he was enjoying the little relationship they were building. It was practically the only bond he had with anyone, and the Sarutobi didn't seem to be fighting it off as much as he thought. As she attempted to negotiate for them, the Uchiha closed his eyes and uttered a sigh. "Dieki should have known better then to send dogs after me. I understand he must want you back, but he should know he's the only one who could handle me. Five or ten of them, it won't matter. Ill dispose of them soon enough..." he paused, waving away her option of letting things go peacefully. She made it seem like he was worried if they attacked him or not. Perhaps it was because he had been so on the defensive when he was in the village, he hadn't properly shown her what he could really do. Why was he so bent on demonstrating...rather, proving himself to her anyway ?
                                                        "If they were smart, they wouldn't have came. And if you're smart....you won't interfere, Akane. The rules still apply. As nice and comforting as you are, you're still a Konoha Shinobi. You do anything at all, Ill kill them. And then Ill kill you" he crossed his arms over his chest, awaiting an answer from her. It seemed he wanted her to make her own decision, instead of just locking her up away with the Kamui. Was he attempting to force her to stay in exchange for her friends safety ? Probably not. The look in his eye was one of annoyance; He wanted to kill them.

User Image
User Image

A k a n e x S a r u t o b i xx
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Akane, again, had a lack of options. By his own advice she decided to do little to nothing in the impending fight, under the pretense that he wouldn't kill them. She couldn't understand his determination to murder them. Hadn't he been a Konoha shinobi too? There must have been some sense of camaraderie left within him. As such a firm follower of the Will of Fire herself, she wondered how someone could lose such faith. She seemed pensive, unwilling to make eye contact, and finally let out a resigned sigh as she spoke. "I'll stand down, if it's for the sake of my village."

It was risky to forfeit participation in this fight, but she also couldn't risk the almost certain annihilation of shinobi. She glanced at Genzou, then focused her gaze on her feet. "I'd be grateful if you spared them, but I don't understand what you would gain from their deaths. They're just following orders." It almost angered her to know that people she had fought alongside before could be killed on a whim, if Genzou didn't keep to his word. She felt guilty now for letting herself get captured, and for not being able to protect them, and that they could get severely hurt.

A chill wind passed by and her arms crossed over one another to warm her core. Her temper, however, had not been affected. What tamed it was her common sense, and her decision to convey her disapproval in the most subdued way possible.... All to avoid a possible violent reaction from Genzou towards her: or worse, the search party. "What confuses me even more is how you've forgotten what our village is like. You should know their determination; Konoha has a reputation for being like family, you know. And, I know you've been removed from us for a long time, but can you really kill them in cold blood? You really feel.... Nothing?" Perhaps it was the renowned Sarutobi loyalty that kept Akane so devoted to the Konoha shinobi, and perhaps it was the same loyalty that blinded her from any reason that may have existed to defect from her beloved home. She knew little about Genzou, yet she felt intensely curious about what had driven him to this point.

User Image
Grand-Master of the Sword

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Onee-chan !!”...The woman would shout as she burst open the doors to the Raikage office, the sound of the doors being slammed against the wall echoed throughout the building. Without even reacting to the noise, the woman quickly walked inside with an emotionless face. In her hand she carried a box with food inside. The box was wrapped in a pink cloth which was coved in ducks… “I made you something to eat"

Placing the box on the desk she would remember how her family disliked her cooking. A sinister smile would slowly appear on the woman face… “You better eat it all Onee-chan…It would be rude since I have only one arm”…Pulling up the nearest chair to the desk, she sat down to witness her sister eat the food she made. As she looked at her sister she would notice how different she looked without the Kage robes on.

Then she would recognize that her sister must have been feeling stressed due to the job of being a Kage. The one eyed women got up from the chair, then kicking it to the side. At that point she plopped her bottom on her sisters desk, sitting on the finished paper work… “ I never thought of you as the deep thinking type”… The woman would laugh as she played with a golden pipe that was on her sister desk… “ I really need to stop leave my things in your office"

User Image
●●● Beg me in yourxBloodiestxlast moment..

Shirou Zaitsev

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxx
"Trap... trap.. trap, most likely a trap, andddd... trap." He spoke to himself mostly, his gaze almost lazily scanning over the area in front of him that appeared to be a completely open field. Most people wouldn't bother to hide traps in such a wide open space, but then again, that's when people were most careless. He sighed to himself, remembering being asked to leave 'Not so politely' by the guards that had arrived shortly into his sparring section and even though the Kazekage had assured him it was fine, he didn't want to be somewhere he wasn't welcomed. Besides, it never looked good when an Kumogakure ANBU drew a weapon against a small girl of the sand. He couldn't exactly sense other nin in the area, but as he started into his meticulous path through the field, he couldn't help but wonder who else would be heading toward his village.... or why he was going back, for that matter. In truth, he didn't have to report to anyone and could wander as he pleased until he was advised otherwise, but he had a morbid sense of loyalty at heart. "Crap." He muttered to himself, finding his path blocked by multiple wire snares and mine tags, his head tilting as he mentally scolded himself for not thinking while he moved. He couldn't help but wonder who had set the whole thing up though, knowing the squads tasked with trapping the village wouldn't normally press this far into the outskirts. "Urmm..." He pondered a moment, pulling his headband free of his pocket before lazily tossing it aside, shutting his eyes long enough to block out the sudden rays of explosive light, the back of his hand keeping debris from his face.

"Rest in piece, headband. I knew ye well. It was an honor to serve besi-" He stopped himself from finishing his mock speech, the debris clearing enough to reveal the singed plate barely clinging onto tattered cloth a foot away from where he had tossed it, sticking into the softened dirt. "Oh. Well, nevermind then." He spoke to himself once more, figuring one day he'd try a little harder to break the bad habit that chained him so. The sound of the explosion would most likely bring unwanted company, but in his eyes, at least the path was opened for him to continue toward his village.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

..they Allxdo.●●●

Desirable Smoker

User Image
User Image

Genzou listened to listened to her quietly as he got himself dressed. Before he had been wearing just his pants and some sandals, now he slipped on a black open robe that closed near his abdomen, and tied the bandages back around his upper left face. Her words, abnormally, were actually scratching the surface wether it seemed like it or not. It was true, hed gain nothing but more enemies if he killed this troop. But thats what it had been like his whole life. Somethings in the way ? You get rid of it.

He didnt want to listen to her. The uchiha was well aware only now how dangerous this girl was, and it had nothing to do with her strength. "Anything that gets in my way is liable to be obliterated. It has nothing to do with feelings or past strings I had to Konoha. I dont look at the past, I only look forward" the man muttered quietly, as he strapped the Gunbai to his back and finally finished dressing up. He turned to her, allowing his arms to drop to his side as he studied her.

User Image
User Image

ϟ L a d y x o f x t h e x C l o u d s xx
x

Hearing Hana enter, Rie jerked up suddenly, hitting her head against the window pane while doing so. She grunted and rubbed the affected area, but didn't bother with anger. In comparison to the paperwork and head ache's, her sister's presence was always welcome. She wasn't even annoying, and her intrusions actually helped to make the day a little more interesting. It was the sort of chaos that Rie could openly condone in her line of work. She stood fully upright and walked back towards the desk, though opting to lean against it rather than sitting professionally behind it. "Ugh, things are just a mess right now. There's a lot of shady stuff going on, but most of it hasn't reached us yet...."

She looked down at the duck-clad package that Hana had brought her. Lunch. Though wrapped cutely, the older sister knew that the food within was, most likely, less innocent. It wasn't that Hana was a bad cook; Rie would never say that directly. Rather, it was.... Interesting. The food may have been partially cooked, or assembled in a "unique" manner. She had been faced with these meals before. And, though able to deny requests from all across the land, Rie could not deny a handmade lunch from her own kin. As she slipped her finger between the cloth knot, she couldn't help but to wonder if Hana did this as some sort of joke. "Yeah yeah, one arm, got it. You don't have to use the pity thing on me anymore." She said while rolling her eyes, though it was all in jest. She quickly smiled at her sister, then fully unveiled her lunch.

The gleam of Hana's pipe caught her eye almost instantly. "You want me to set that up for you? I think I have some tobacco from the last time you were here, and there's gotta be a lighter...." She reached over the desk to fumble through the drawers, but a loud explosion stopped her. Rie stood up, fully alert, though taking the time to carefully set her lunch aside. "What the hell was that?!" Not waiting for an answer, she rushed to the window to see what had happened. Just beyond the village gates, Rie could see wasps of smoke ascending towards the sky. She considered briefly that this was a job for Jounin, but her restlessness wouldn't let the issue wait. Besides, it was an excuse to leave the office. "I'll eat later. Come on, Hana-san! We gotta check that out! Let's go let's go let's go!" Rie all but leapt over her desk to grab her Kage robe and hurriedly pulled herself into it. She ran towards the door and flung it open, abandoned paperwork dancing behind her. Finally, some action!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff