Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wistful Phantom

I went to buy some cash through Paypal, I put in my password, everything's okay, but when I go hit the button to make the final payment, it's now stuck on the loading screen. It hasn't left this screen, in the little pop-up, for ten minutes. I don't dare close it out because what if I lose my money and don't get my cash? What is going on?

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm getting errors trying to use my card without an account, but it's still through paypal, so I think it might be a problem with that side. It's a pain too, and I'll be angry if I miss sales because of it.

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Hi there,

In order to investigate what might be happening I would need to get some information from you. Could you please send me a PM (DO NOT post here in the thread) with the Email you used for the PayPal payment, the amount of the payment, and the Date you tried to make the payment?

Jak Bauer
Gaia Online Administrator

Wistful Phantom

Jak Bauer
Hi there,

In order to investigate what might be happening I would need to get some information from you. Could you please send me a PM (DO NOT post here in the thread) with the Email you used for the PayPal payment, the amount of the payment, and the Date you tried to make the payment?

Jak Bauer
Gaia Online Administrator

I'm sorry, the problem actually solved itself and I forgot to update the thread. Forgive me for wasting your time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff