• First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Bumping this to help you out!

Magical Noob

Bump because this needs to be fixed~

Enduring Shapeshifter

Bump.

Been stuck like this for nearly 2 weeks...

Enduring Shapeshifter

This marks my second week stuck as an animal.

Jhali's Bae

Shameless Businessman

Have you tried switching animals? Or changing the animals clothes, then saving, and then trying to switch? Have you tried directly getting "nekkid" then switching the base then saving even if it looks like an animal still?

I rememebr having a minor issue with getting stuck because I was trying to get the other few base achievements and it was strange..but I got out of it. I never recieved the achievements until my next log in.
My issues was I tried to directly switch into a human outfit and it got all wonky on me.
Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

Czhe

All the above.. I've tried different browsers even.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I think I'm in the same boat. I mean, I managed to get out of my animal avi but I can't change my clothes now because the base switcher keeps trying to switch me back to floppy eared puppy. And when I go to try things on in the mp, I"m suddenly the invisible man. All my items load but my skin doesn't. sweatdrop

of the House of Demonic Dreams

gloombot's Waifu

Sugary Kitten

same problem here ;w;~

Enduring Shapeshifter

The two people on the first page are still suffering from this, as much as I like being a cute little animal... I would like my human base back.
Pyres
The two people on the first page are still suffering from this, as much as I like being a cute little animal... I would like my human base back.
I just came in and changed to the dog and rabbit for the achievements. Didn't get the achievements and can't go back to human.
I don't think it's rare, I just think that not a lot of people have changed theirs for the achievements (YET)! Funny thing I have noticed though, there's been a huge push lately for "Animal Base" cash items. I wonder if that has anything to do with this "glitch".

Enduring Shapeshifter

I changed to puppy and bunny, got the achievements immediately.. my human base LITERALLY does not exist anymore.
Pyres
Alright so... I've been having the infamous "User Info whatever" error but it never has done anything.. until now. I have no duplicate items... at all.

I am literally stuck as an animal, after this instance of it I was just like.. Bah it won't do anything again and saved as an animal.. now I'm stuck. I tried deleting my avatar, I tried using skin potions, gender potions NOTHING works and I am in desperate need of help.

If I click on human, it just resets the wolf or whatever animal I am base...

I cannot use potions, I cannot buy a hair style, I can't even RECREATE my avatar cause of the animal base taking over my gender. (Basically I HAVE NO GENDER NOW.)

HEY, TRY THIS!! It worked for me.

I went to MY GAIA tab, then went into my inventory. I selected an human item (which brought up the equip/sell/trash/donate screen. I selected EQUIP. It took me to the AVATAR screen in human form. I immediately hit save, and wah-la, I'm human again.
I hope it works for you. If it doesn't, I tried and wish you much luck.
Pyres
I changed to puppy and bunny, got the achievements immediately.. my human base LITERALLY does not exist anymore.
AND I as well received the achievement credit.

Enduring Shapeshifter

sykodog

Didn't work... It just showed the animal inventory and did absolutely nothing. Thanks for trying though, at least someone's trying to help me....
Pyres
sykodog

Didn't work... It just showed the animal inventory and did absolutely nothing. Thanks for trying though, at least someone's trying to help me....

You went to your main inventory (not the inventory shown in the avatar section, but your main inventory the one that is below the Avatar option under My Gaia and has the hanger icon) and all it showed was animal inventory? That's awful. When I was stuck, all my Avatar inventory was animal, but I was able to get my full inventory under that section. From there, I chose equip and it then took me (in human form) to my Avatar section. I quickly saved, afraid that it would change back. It worked, but it took me all day (and a few log in's) to get the achievement(s) to stop flashing.
Good luck to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces