Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Strawberry

OnlyOnSaturday

OMFG! Same it was the first ps2 game I brought with my own money that I earned all by myself I was so happy and like I sucked so bad at FF X and I always thought it was hard because let's just say I wasn't really smart as a kid but when I got FF X-2 I found it so much easier! The whole story is just a feels train. I cried, laugh and got super angry. I honestly love those two games and I think they are perfectly amazing!

omg how cute uwu

they really are. tbh i found the game easier as a kid than i do now because HOLY MOLY I RAN INTO A DARK AEON BY ACCIDENT AND WAS COMPLETELY SLAUGHTERED LOL how do you beat them???? the final bosses are a breeze compared to the dark aeons, omg!!

and dodging 200 lightning bolts for lulu's ultimate weapon afsldfjasl;dfkjasldj

and getting 100% on ffx-2 was a nightmare for me as a kid, i only ever got to 98% or so.... i'm trying again though in the hd ouo

Dangerous Humorist

OnlyOnSaturday
Hai guys I'm new here and I thought I should introduce myself to everyone biggrin
While I'm here I hope I can make a lot of new friends and maybe learn a bit more of different languages :O hehehe x
I love Final Fantasy but sorry guys my favourite FF (Final Fantasy) game would have to be FF X-2 or FF X. I just personally love them to bits! I'm also trying to learn Al Bhed :O
I do enjoy reading manga and sometimes watching anime but I prefer to read manga so I can listen to my music :3
I mainly listen to rock, heavy metal, pop punk, alternative and all that lovely find of music razz
I hope I get to make a bunch of amazing new friends here smile
Sorry I just noticed I'm probably making you read a lot and now I'm making you read even more sorry >//<
Welcome to Gaia!

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday

OMFG! Same it was the first ps2 game I brought with my own money that I earned all by myself I was so happy and like I sucked so bad at FF X and I always thought it was hard because let's just say I wasn't really smart as a kid but when I got FF X-2 I found it so much easier! The whole story is just a feels train. I cried, laugh and got super angry. I honestly love those two games and I think they are perfectly amazing!

omg how cute uwu

they really are. tbh i found the game easier as a kid than i do now because HOLY MOLY I RAN INTO A DARK AEON BY ACCIDENT AND WAS COMPLETELY SLAUGHTERED LOL how do you beat them???? the final bosses are a breeze compared to the dark aeons, omg!!

and dodging 200 lightning bolts for lulu's ultimate weapon afsldfjasl;dfkjasldj

and getting 100% on ffx-2 was a nightmare for me as a kid, i only ever got to 98% or so.... i'm trying again though in the hd ouo

Make sure you check all the CommSphere in X-2 because that was something I forgot to do so I would never get 100%
AEONS ARE SO HARD! Just try and get as high states and stuff as you can. Also have Auto Phoenix because it helps a lot! I was actually watching youtube videos on how to defeat them and the dude made it look super easy! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgU8CNae7l0 it da video I watched yee it may be the japanese version but the rules still apply =^.^=) Let's just say defeating the dark aeons was probably the thing that angered me most as a kid hehehe.

Lavish Strawberry

OnlyOnSaturday

OMG LOL that video ("you DON'T!!! you just DON'T!!!!" ) aghhhhhh omg do i have the patience to grind that much, idk

you had the international version as a kid??? wow lucky! i had no idea about the dark aeons until this version. i lived in blissful ignorance orz

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday

OMG LOL that video ("you DON'T!!! you just DON'T!!!!" ) aghhhhhh omg do i have the patience to grind that much, idk

you had the international version as a kid??? wow lucky! i had no idea about the dark aeons until this version. i lived in blissful ignorance orz

As I kid I had both versions :3 I was very lucky =^.^= I think I was a bit too spoilt as a kid hehehe.

Lavish Strawberry

OnlyOnSaturday

hey, enjoy it while you can, y'know?? i didn't have internet or anything, i had no idea about the other versions, so i was happy uwu

hooray for the HD versions!! User Image I WILL GET 100% IN X-2 IF IT KILLS ME, i have yet to see the perfect ending!

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday

hey, enjoy it while you can, y'know?? i didn't have internet or anything, i had no idea about the other versions, so i was happy uwu

hooray for the HD versions!! User Image I WILL GET 100% IN X-2 IF IT KILLS ME, i have yet to see the perfect ending!

It's perfect! The perfect ending is perfect!

Lavish Strawberry

OnlyOnSaturday

asl;dkfjasdlf i can't wait >//////////<

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday

asl;dkfjasdlf i can't wait >//////////<

You will love it!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
OnlyOnSaturday

Welcome to Gaia! <3

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hi,welcome to gaia xd

Determined Kitten

OnlyOnSaturday
Hai guys I'm new here and I thought I should introduce myself to everyone
While I'm here I hope I can make a lot of new friends and maybe learn a bit more of different languages :O hehehe x
I love Final Fantasy but sorry guys my favourite FF (Final Fantasy) game would have to be FF X-2 or FF X. I just personally love them to bits! I'm also trying to learn Al Bhed :O
I do enjoy reading manga and sometimes watching anime but I prefer to read manga so I can listen to my music :3
I mainly listen to rock, heavy metal, pop punk, alternative and all that lovely find of music
I hope I get to make a bunch of amazing new friends here
Sorry I just noticed I'm probably making you read a lot and now I'm making you read even more sorry >//<

Hi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces