Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Hai guys I'm new here and I thought I should introduce myself to everyone
While I'm here I hope I can make a lot of new friends and maybe learn a bit more of different languages :O hehehe x
I love Final Fantasy but sorry guys my favourite FF (Final Fantasy) game would have to be FF X-2 or FF X. I just personally love them to bits! I'm also trying to learn Al Bhed :O
I do enjoy reading manga and sometimes watching anime but I prefer to read manga so I can listen to my music :3
I mainly listen to rock, heavy metal, pop punk, alternative and all that lovely find of music
I hope I get to make a bunch of amazing new friends here
Sorry I just noticed I'm probably making you read a lot and now I'm making you read even more sorry >//<

Kawaii Conversationalist

Welcome to Gaia! A mysterious place full of.... stuff!

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
hehehe hopefully it's all seemingly nice stuff razz

Kawaii Conversationalist

OnlyOnSaturday

Most of the time! What languages do you like?

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
LifesLittleLesson
OnlyOnSaturday

I every language but I prefer Japanese, German and Maori =^.^= Maori and English are my two national languages but barely anyone knows how to speak Maori.

Kawaii Conversationalist

OnlyOnSaturday
LifesLittleLesson
OnlyOnSaturday

I every language but I prefer Japanese, German and Maori =^.^= Maori and English are my two national languages but barely anyone knows how to speak Maori.

I've never heard of Maori... sounds interesting. I really like Japanese. I'm actually in school studying it at the moment. I took a year of Chinese too..

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
LifesLittleLesson
OnlyOnSaturday
LifesLittleLesson
OnlyOnSaturday

I've never heard of Maori... sounds interesting. I really like Japanese. I'm actually in school studying it at the moment. I took a year of Chinese too..

Maori is only really known in New Zealand (which is where I'm from :3). I was meant to be learning Japanese this year at school but my teacher ended up saying I wasn't allowed to and then carried on to calling me useless and stuff so I moved school but hopefully at my new school I get to learn Japanese =^.^=. What was it like to learn Chinese? Was it hard? (Also sorry for pretty much telling you my life story :3)

Kawaii Conversationalist

OnlyOnSaturday
LifesLittleLesson
OnlyOnSaturday
LifesLittleLesson
OnlyOnSaturday

Maori is only really known in New Zealand (which is where I'm from :3). I was meant to be learning Japanese this year at school but my teacher ended up saying I wasn't allowed to and then carried on to calling me useless and stuff so I moved school but hopefully at my new school I get to learn Japanese =^.^=. What was it like to learn Chinese? Was it hard? (Also sorry for pretty much telling you my life story :3)

Chinese was interesting. Since I already had a little Japanese under my belt, the characters weren't so bad. The tones, though, is what killed me.

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
I think I might just stick with Japanese for now hehehe but maybe once I learn Japanese I may try and learn Chinese.

Obsessive OTP

Hello, welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add me if you would like~

Also, I happen to prefer reading manga over watching anime as well!
Mainly because reading is less time consuming.

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Kirbince
Hello, welcome to Gaia. Feel free to add me if you would like~

Also, I happen to prefer reading manga over watching anime as well!
Mainly because reading is less time consuming.

Thanks for the warm welcome =^.^=
Not many people I know prefer reading manga :O
I hope we can get along well :3

Lavish Strawberry

OnlyOnSaturday

I love those FF games (⊙ヮ⊙) i recently got the HD remaster omgggg

welcome!! i hope you have a good time!

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday

I finished FF X from the HD remaster already and I think I love FF X even more now! I've started playing FF X-2 remaster and so far I love it completely! I sorta wished they would make FF X-3 I wanna see more of the story. It was a perfect story line!

Lavish Strawberry

OnlyOnSaturday
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday

I finished FF X from the HD remaster already and I think I love FF X even more now! I've started playing FF X-2 remaster and so far I love it completely! I sorta wished they would make FF X-3 I wanna see more of the story. It was a perfect story line!

i know AAUGUUGHHFH ffx was my first ps2 game as a kid and i could never bring myself to finish it bc i didn't want it to end (ι´Д`)ノ

so i actually only completely beat it for the first time a few weeks ago

omgggggg all of my tears OTL

jecht, auron, tidus and braska give me FEELINGS

Friendly Poster

3,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday
[ estuary ]
OnlyOnSaturday

i know AAUGUUGHHFH ffx was my first ps2 game as a kid and i could never bring myself to finish it bc i didn't want it to end (ι´Д`)ノ

so i actually only completely beat it for the first time a few weeks ago

omgggggg all of my tears OTL

jecht, auron, tidus and braska give me FEELINGS

OMFG! Same it was the first ps2 game I brought with my own money that I earned all by myself I was so happy and like I sucked so bad at FF X and I always thought it was hard because let's just say I wasn't really smart as a kid but when I got FF X-2 I found it so much easier! The whole story is just a feels train. I cried, laugh and got super angry. I honestly love those two games and I think they are perfectly amazing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff