Welcome to Gaia! ::

Single Widow

I can't decide if I wanna sell or redeem my ticket.
On one hand, a TON of gold.
On the other, my own item!
EDIT:
I'm still debating or not if I should sell or redeem my ticket, but I have come up with the two avi's I'd want as dolls.
Pink on the left, Black on the right.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

now to to think about the extra pose.....
Hair or arms?
Maybe legs??

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image Which ticket did you get?

Single Widow

I got the plat ticket.
I wanted the gold or emerald more though.

Tipsy Genius

Lulu the Fae Sorceress
I got the plat ticket.

You might be able to trade your Platinum for an Emerald, or if you sell it, you could use the profit to purchase either one you wanted. c:

Single Widow

sterek
Lulu the Fae Sorceress
I got the plat ticket.

You might be able to trade your Platinum for an Emerald, or if you sell it, you could use the profit to purchase either one you wanted. c:

That's a really good idea!
Thsnk you.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Lulu the Fae Sorceress
I got the plat ticket.

The platinum is worth quite a bit more then the emerald actually, I would not offer a straight trade. cat_redface

You should please consider selling to me and my friends, I have been trying to get a doll of my avatar for an incredibly long time.. cat_sweatdrop I have some incredibly amazing art in my offer if that interests you at all, and I could help you try and track down another ticket seller afterwards? cat_4laugh

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
What option did you choose when you got your ticket? Was it gold, special, or item?

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Congrats on the Plat ticket! if I didn't blow all my funds buying the Emerald Ticket so I could get the achievement for it I'd've offered a trade/to buy your ticket if you were selling. XD

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Congrats.

Nice to finally see news of someone having gotten a ticket from this, it was starting to look really bad.

Friendly Friend

If you sell it , message me first with what they offer you and I might top it, you could probably drive the offers up this way too

Single Widow

I wouldn't want to take advantage of peoples offers, but I would see why some would.

The offers I've seen are so good that I'm so tempted to sell, but I mean c'mon, my OWN item!

Single Widow

Plus another one of my problems is this, I usually go off and on on gaia, so I'm not sure how well the gold will do me.
I've already got my dream avi and enough gold as of now.
But it would seem hard to pick an extra pose. I'm not too creative and I don't think I would handle the rejection if no one wanting my doll crying
Tough choices.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lulu the Fae Sorceress
Plus another one of my problems is this, I usually go off and on on gaia, so I'm not sure how well the gold will do me.
But it would seem hard to pick an extra pose. I'm not too creative and I don't think I would handle the rejection if no one wanting my doll crying
Tough choices.

I think your avatar is cute enough for people to want to buy an SD of it. As for not thinking of a pose you could always just ask around for suggestions.

Single Widow

Soreiyu
Lulu the Fae Sorceress
Tough choices.

I think your avatar is cute enough for people to want to buy an SD of it. As for not thinking of a pose you could always just ask around for suggestions.

I
Ah~! Thank you!
Everyone here is so very helpful. gaia_kittenstar

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I personally value the customization aspect of getting something that is made specifically for you than offers. I would end up making multiple things if I got more of the same ticket. ^^; Only ticket I would perhaps give is an emerald ticket since I have one already and I know that people value achievements.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff