Welcome to Gaia! ::

Healing Prophet

That's fine by me. If they need to part then Nayeli will just have to learn to let go. I'm sure she will still look out for her from a distance.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay so do you like guild RP? How should they meet? I'd prefer if some how Nayeli stumbles upon Kuu's clearing cause it's a little out of character for her to leave it. Also I'm going to eat now and will be back in 2 hours or so.

Healing Prophet

Guild Rp would be best. Nayeli lives on the beach so she probably goes on search for shade, somewhere to relax out from under the sun's rays.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jaleeni
Guild Rp would be best. Nayeli lives on the beach so she probably goes on search for shade, somewhere to relax out from under the sun's rays.

Hrm So Nayeli isn't the wanderer type. I looked at the map and there are a lot of areas where there is a forest and a river near a beach, since her clearing nuzzles up to a small river I think it could work that Kuu is wandering around the area near her clear in looking for seeds and stuff when Nayeli stumbles on her.

Spirited Nymph

..I need to post in the guild rp. Trying to get to it. :v

Also I quit group reps altogether and prefer to 1x1. Unless a friend manages to convince me to join a group, I don't like them much.

Healing Prophet

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Sounds like a plan.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jaleeni
Moon_Princess_Yuki

Sounds like a plan.

Who should start?

Healing Prophet

Moon_Princess_Yuki
Who should start?

You can but I might not be able to respond until Wednesday. I can't access the guild on this app and I won't be able to use my comp til I get home then.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jaleeni

You can but I might not be able to respond until Wednesday. I can't access the guild on this app and I won't be able to use my comp til I get home then.

Okay I'll work on a start then.

Healing Prophet

Moon_Princess_Yuki
Okay I'll work on a start then.

Got access to a comp for now. My fiance's little sister's went to bed, so I'm taking over. xD

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Spirited Nymph

Damnit I just bought like a hundred crickets for my chameleon, left them on the coffee table and go into the other room to make dinner and when I come back the cat is chewing on the empty plastic bag.

Great. Now there are about a hundred crickets loose in my house.

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oh I've had to deal with that. When I was in elementary school I was in charge of taking car of the class frog and one day someone left the cricket cage open and I had to go around collecting all of the crickets that escaped took forever, but I think we only had like 15 in the cage at the time.

Healing Prophet

This shop has been pretty quiet lately.

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
It has. I just got back from visiting my parents, and their net wasn't the best. So I should be around more. Between the bad net and all the things I wanted to do while I was down there, it was a busy time. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff