Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Anyone watched the latest episode of Black Bullet?

Rentarou dreamed of a happy world with the children, only to find out that all of them were killed (murdered).

I admit it, it broke my heart to pieces, enough to make me cry

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Kenji Wolf
Sad would be a large list. Cry is much shorter.

Today's Black Bullet is certainly the most recent example...Prior to that, the ending of Anohana.

Sword Art Online:
Sachi's Rudolf rendition. :[

I cry when Rentarou found out what happened to the children.

I mean, look at his eyes and his voice, he couldn't accept that they are gone.

Added with how the society treating the children, I don't know what to say or do anymore.

It was so sad that I prayed to God (really) that they were given a place in his Heaven, even if they were just anime characters

Dapper Codger

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Shinn Ikari
Kenji Wolf

Today's Black Bullet is certainly the most recent example...Prior to that, the ending of Anohana.

Sword Art Online:

Added with how the society treating the children, I don't know what to say or do anymore.

It was so sad that I prayed to God (really) that they were given a place in his Heaven, even if they were just anime characters

Ugh...I know...

I'm sitting here, joking about how he's expanding his loli army, and then boom. Right in the freaking feels. I think I'd accept it if they just took all the children and fled, letting Tokyo burn.

Hilarious Consumer

For me, it would probably be Itachi's final goodbye to Sasuke. crying

Dapper Guildswoman

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SPOILERS AHEAD scream

Well for lots of anime deaths such as madoka from madoka magica when homura keeps going back to save her or in Naruto when sasuke kills itachi but itachi reveals his true intentions
Or in full metal alchemist when Hugh died and that moment roy was at his funeral so sad crying

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Kenji Wolf
Shinn Ikari
Kenji Wolf

Sword Art Online:

Ugh...I know...

I'm sitting here, joking about how he's expanding his loli army, and then boom. Right in the freaking feels. I think I'd accept it if they just took all the children and fled, letting Tokyo burn.

It was not just sad, it was heart breaking.

He had just dreamed of a world where the children would be happy, he had given them hope and dreams by being the teacher that they never had.

Enju on the other, had lost so many friends. I can't help but to scream my heart out when I heard her screaming over their deaths. She was looking forward to be with them.

Sometimes, I wished that Rentarou and Enju had takin Kagetane's offer and saved the Cursed Children with them. Who cares about a world where they hurt innocent children

Loyal Gatekeeper

5,400 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
The anime that made me cry were Angel Beats and Elfen Lied...

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh so many moments... I am such a cheese ball man xD

-Angel Beats (Anything that wasn't a joke, but Yui's passing on the most. Good god)
-Fruits Basket(It was the manga more, but god does it get emotional)
-Fullmetal Alchemist (If Ed or Al are sad, I'm sad. Bottom line xD)
-Blue Exorcist (The first few episodes take you're emotions for a ride so much. I couldn't stop crying)

Those are all that really come to mind right now
Clannad. Sad stuff.

Popular Noob

i would say lovely complex emotion_8c
Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann-Kamina's death
The most recent one was the end of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai.

It was just so dramatic and so perfect and I thought everything was going to go wrong, but then everything was okay and happy and everyone was alright. cry
I think I cry at the end of every anime, just because it's always really sweet and happy, or it's really sad and the characters part ways or something. emotion_bandaid
Hotarubi no Mori e: Holy crap I watched this last night and just...this depressed me. I couldn't help but just cry

Clanned and Angel Beats.

SAO: Didn't like the anime all to much but what made me cry was loosing Yui and that one episode were the girl left Kirito that message for christmas, I sobbed.

Slayers: When Zelgadis learns the truth about what Rezo did and how he will never change back.

FMA: Nina. (How has this not been mentioned yet?) Anytime I watch that episode I am over whelmed with depression, anger, heart break and disgust. Honestly ;A; also hughes death too ;;

there are many others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces