Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

Most of the time when I get bored I tend to screw people over and then leave, I know what I'm doing isn't appreciated by the other players but it's really funny?

There's this one time I was playing Left 4 Dead 1 and three of us were in the elevator (Bill died like 5 minutes before) and I've got decent health and the other two are on red. So when we're near the top of the Hospital I gun them both down with my Automatic Shotgun and as I'm walking out so that I can jump off the edge of the building I can hear these two children screeching and whining because I killed them.

And recently I was playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies and was getting an ear-ache from squeaky children and bad music being played through a Kinect Microphone so I try the Mystery Box and I get those electric grenades; that upon explosion turn off the Perk machines and closes the Mystery box without the payer getting their gun nor refund if not quick enough. So I was sat with the box in the corner of this room and I kept throwing the grenade at the box each time a child went to get a gun.

I'm not going to lie, It's really funny listen to squeakers whine at you.
Having your mom feed me biscuits behind your back as I play your video games.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
You must love children.

Probably killing the scientists in Half-Life 1 once they've served their purpose.
Oh no wait I just thought of something better!
Being in a shitty mood and continuously making my skater in Skate break their bones on purpose. Yeah that's not very terrible but I don't tend to play games with a high cruelty potential. Idk why I just don't.

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

I... can't think of anything I've done intentionally. I did recently lag-stab somebody in the back in Dark Souls II, but I let them heal so... I don't think that counts?

Kawaii Girl

Zombie Bearhugs
Most of the time when I get bored I tend to screw people over and then leave, I know what I'm doing isn't appreciated by the other players but it's really funny?
Sounds like you're a real c**t, but okay. I don't really see the point though. I piss people off enough as it is just by letting them know how much I hate them.

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
One time in Pokemon Y, I got challenged by a passerby and lost to them. I discovered that I could use Dedenne to paralyze everyone with Nuzzle and also had someone with Confuse Ray, so I kept those in mind for next time. A few minutes later, that same person wanted a rematch and we had a rotation battle. I started off with Dedenne among my 3 Pokemon and had it Nuzzle the guy's Mega Mewtwo Y. He forfeited after that. cat_rofl I didn't even get to Nuzzle the rest of his team. XD

Loyal Senshi

I once stood in a doorway of this FPS game and pretended to AFK because I was bored. There were these two 9 year old players raging, since it wasn't possible to jump over me or walk around. I think I ended up getting kicked by their clan members that joined the match at some point, but it was funny watching them rage.

Mainly because they were these 9 year olds trying to be cool and cussing at me. I don't think their teammates really cared since they could easily move though a window to get past me. emotion_awesome

Wheezing Gekko

Probably ALT+F4 in Dark Souls when I get invaded and the invader is either taking his sweet a** time, or just trying to lure me into walking into a Death Trap without doing much else. If you're going to invade, come at me, don't just ******** around and expect me to wait for you.

That's about it, I don't actively seek out ways to be a little jerkass when I'm playing online.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shooting a laser gun at my uncle right before the finish line in Crash Team Racing when I was a kid (more then once too)... cat_razz

Mewling Sex Symbol

I played WoW, a lot as a kid. And the worse things I ever did was camp people for hours, and hours watching them try desperately to rez somewhere else and escape. Not on my watch, baby! Also I love t-bagging the scrubbolz...

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
back all the way in dota 1, when we had to fin hosts to play, i was in a game.

host and his friend + me and 2 other strangers.

we were winning. we were doing good. host, me and strangers were doing good, host's friend wasnt doing good but wasnt doing bad. just a whole lot of nothing. but whatever, that's fine. it means he can farm up and secure the late game.

late game came, we were still winning. host friend' out of nowhere complained about my item build. Which, was perfectly fine as I was doing my part, was a legit build found in 80% of guides and was actually working in this game.

he pissed me off, he dc'd. While he dc'd I sold all his items. boy did he rage. we lost the game but back then winning/losing didnt count. it was all about having a good game since scores and stats don't matter.

tldr noob wanted to start a fight with someone clearly superior at the game, he lost.

Mewling Sex Symbol

Errantum
Sethern

People like you make me happy that things like cancer exist.

Whahaha, I assume you were camped a lot in WoW biggrin ? Yeah I love PvP realms because of that, I had a ton of fun, from preBC - MoP I played on a PvP realm, I have 11 level 90s on it so I've been camped more times than you can shake a stick at. I love every memory though wink

Shadowy Gekko

Sethern

I still do that now. Timeless Isle on Illidan-US,plenty of horde to gank....as horde.

Fashionable Lunatic

i accidentally broke a lot of grave stones in some tony hawk game for the ps1 and the old man making them started crying or something so i tried to run away which led me to destroy 1 plastic flamingo and 2 fences and get stuck in a power line

side note: 90% of you are assholes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces