Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Oo, yeah, that's abusive D8

Dangerous Hunter

Alex Mustang
no...but i know i won't let them commission me because i feel used making plushies that get sold off to other people.

Pretty much what it is... A huge violation of trust there. I'm sorry that it happend to you though.

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Wherefore are you on your mule, Sniper?

Dangerous Hunter

Workn' on stuff for the earth-tribe. XD

Vicious Firestarter

Zakiax
Char-Char a Personality Contest

User Image

Meet the Parents:

Zain:: Strong and walks with noble baring. Quite serious Is more cautious then his 'brother' Zeke. Stands firm in what he believes in. He takes his job as a castle guard seriously. He is very protective of his family and will do his duty to ensure no harm will come to any of them.

Katrina:: A bit more at ease then her mate. She is gentle and kind-hearted. Has a soothing presence. Often she is the one who has to calm down Zain. She is the story teller of Clan Bayeux.

Zeke ('Uncle'):: Zeke considers himself to be a knight of the small. He will protect the small creatures around him. His friends he will protect with his life, and he considers all life precious. When he's not protecting anyone he will always have a smile upon his face for he looks upon the bright side of life. He adores cubs. He will not take blood from anyone without asking first, he will only take what is needed to sustain himself nothing more.

User Image
Mine: (Kalani) - Even though he's the eldest son of this batch he's quite the timid little guy. He will do what he is told and will stay close to his parents. He will trail behind his siblings like glue He dislikes fighting and will not fight back even if anyone tries to intimidate him. Kalani will speak very little to anyone aside his family until he gets to know them well.
User Image
Mews: (Youngest Female) - She'd be relatively bratty, with a tendency to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. No is simply not an answer to her, and she will try her damndest to get her way no matter the circumstances. Despite this, she is known to be loyal and protective of her family and her siblings, willing to put herself in harm's way if it means that they are safe

• You may not try for these if you have a member of this family already
  • Names should either start with a K or a Z to keep with the theme of the family.
  • You may try for both, but only win one.
  • I will be demanding some Rp too, Parent to cub and sibling to sibling.

Note: This entire family is part of Clan Bayeux, however the children do not need to become a part of this clan, when they grown into adults they will have a choice to stay with the clan and take the oath their parents and uncle have taken or leaven the clan. They will always be welcome for visits if they do so chose to leave.

The Two you are trying for. The Oldest Female who is based off a Charmelon and the Youngest Male who is based off of a Shiny Charizard Y

User ImageUser Image

[list][size=14][color=Orange][b]Char-Char I have a Personality for you![/b][/color][/size][/list]
[b]Username ::[/b]
[b]Male or Female ::[b/] (Which of the two is this personality for)
[b]Give it a name ::[/b] (Starts with a K or a Z)
[b]What's its personality? ::[/b]
[b]Anything else you'd like to tell me?::[/b]

[quote="Zakiax"][/quote]

This will End Aug 31st @ Noon CST
I will announce the Winners later that evening as well as post the Certing info for all.
Please keep this bumped up so everyone has a chance.

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

-scooches across the thread-

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
SNIPE

DO THE FLOP

*flops on face*

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Reminder to self, get these guys put into the cert threads!
D;

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I have lots that I need to get certed x.x

I fell behind on that...

Vicious Firestarter

I'm all up to date on certs (aside from my recent char idol but i plan on requesting for all the certs at once) all I need now is to set up a plot thread cause I need plots for several of my balam.

Eloquent Elocutionist

Char-Char I have a Personality for you!

Username :: Regal Renegade
Male or Female :: Male
Give it a name :: Zephyr
What's its personality? ::
Zephyr is a charismatic individual commanding a strong presence that has always drawn the attention of others to him. There is something in his air that makes him easily approachable by any who wish to converse with him, as well as something in his manner that makes him naturally interesting to those he interacts with.

He is a large male who speaks loudly, laughs often, and is the center of attention no matter where he goes. Despite that he is not egotistical in the least and takes great pleasure in assisting others with whatever they need, no matter how menial the task. It is these characteristics that make him so well suited for the role of the Helper in Clan Bayeux.

Regardless of his jovial nature and his seeming lack of maturity Zephyr takes after his father in that he has a very strong moral compass to guide him, one that he consults frequently when helping others. He may appear to be an overgrown cub, but he is a most loyal companion who will do anything for those he cares for and respects.

He loves to make others laugh; even more so when he is hurting, because seeing the smiles of others often acts as a quick cure to his own woes. Though this is a positive trait for the most part, it also prevents him from facing his own problems as he would rather cater to another in lieu of himself.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?:: Zephyr is the kind of guy who would be sitting in the middle of a group of people in a tavern telling funny stories and bad jokes. I would love for his mother to share some of her stories with him so that he may have more fodder for his bawdy tales. Thank you so much for holding this contest!

Zakiax

Hilarious Werewolf

-flops about thread like a fish-

Man, I still need to come up with a name for the lovely boyo that Chobi made ;u;
User Image

LOLTERGEIST's Waifu

Winter Wolf

-strolls through-

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Earth tribe stuff? -perks-

Been waiting for more Earth tribe info!

Antagonistic Strategist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items