Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Grant me a lucky talisman!

Your SN || Fea Line
Preference List || [ dragon (♂), dragon (♀), tiger (♀), tiger (♂), sheep (♂), sheep (♀), rooster (♂), hen (♀) ]
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like! A zodiac based tribe would be neat ouo I'm not the best at making up plots but I sure do like going along with other peoples. plots xD; <3
What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you? The Dragon, an its pretty much me with a few exceptions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
BRING ME SOME LUCK!
~Twilight...Angel~
User Image

Your SN || ~Twilight...Angel~
Preference List || Dragon (♂), Dragon (♀), Tiger (♂), Tiger (♀), Sheep (♂), Sheep (♀), Rooster (♂), Hen (♀)
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like! I would like to see them all be friends at least! Building their own colony would be interesting as well since they are all so different. If others were open to it, it would be cool to see each year be mates, so Tigers together, Dragons together. Then they could make more babies that would represent each year too. At the least it would be cool for them all to get along. Maybe they all met each other during a terrible storm and were stranded together? That would be a neat reason for them to each have the same charm as well!
What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you? I'm a dragon. I think it suits me very well actually. I have a lot of the personality traits that are accosiated with the dragon.

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Your SN || Strawberri Stardust
Preference List || [ Tiger (♀), Tiger (♂), Sheep (♀), Sheep (♂), Hen (♀), Dragon (♀), Dragon (♂), Rooster (♂)]
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like! They seem to me to be sibling pairs! And by some strange fortune they all met one day and decided to make those coins. They are now on the hunt for more Zodiac B'alam like themselves! Perhaps they'll make a colony and forge new families :3
What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you? I am a Dragon! I don't think it suits me very well though >.> I'm not ferocious haha x3

Beloved Shapeshifter

Your SN || Tygress Dream
Preference List || [Tiger (♀), Sheep (♀), Tiger (♂), Dragon (♀), Dragon (♂), Rooster (♂), Sheep (♂), Hen (♀) ]
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like! I like the idea that these pairs awoke near each other and despite the differences in their tribes they have formed a sort of extended family with the tokens as their symbol. They separate often in pairs to travel for a year before coming together where they awoke to share what they have learned about the wider world. Because of the separation I'm not sure if they could fully be termed a colony.
I'd love to see additional pairings for the other signs joining them. With a larger group the pairs could alternate and have one pair remain in the territory of the meeting place instead of all going out to explore. The nature of the pairs whether spirit bond mates or "siblings" would have to be discussed among the owners, but I think either could work well.

What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you? Sheep! Very well, I'm artistic and love helping people, but definitely on the timid side.
Hubby is also a sheep and we collect sheep biggrin User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

So many awesome ideas! : D

High-functioning Shade

Brosephiine

omnomnomnomth <3 <333

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine

omnomnomnomth <3 <333

I'm makin' a family picture in Photoshop. emotion_awesome

High-functioning Shade

Brosephiine
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine

omnomnomnomth <3 <333

Oh my glob I can't wait ; v ;

Barkchewer ||
Preference List || Sheep (♂), Dragon (♂), Rooster (♂), Tiger (♂), Sheep (♀), Hen (♀), Tiger (♀), Dragon (♀)
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like!
Imagine, if you will, the amazement and wonder of the world through a newly awakend cub's eyes. The excitement and sheer beauty of that which is life itself. Their first day of life is pretty normal: exploration, eating, drinking, sitting to rest, exploring some more. Finally, the first night is upon the new cub and it is time to rest. The first dream, however, is far from normal. In the dream the young cub will come face to face with its soul mate. The name will be unknown but the image will be clear in its mind. There is no sound, but they look at each other curiously, unsure of what this is about. The area is clear and the light around them is bright, and just before the dream is done, tokens appear in midair before the two staring back at each other. The dream ends abruptly and the cub wakes up to find that the moon is full overhead, and that same coin token is laying on the ground at its feet. As cubs, they will not understand but as adults, upon first encountering their soul mate they will know by instinct and the coin is just the visible proof to let them know for certain when they have truely found the right match. Later, as adults, after all the pairs have found their other half, each one will have the same dream. In this dream the identities of the others are revealed, and they are to set out on a journey in the frozen north which will require them all to work together. The dream is not completely clear what their task is to be, but only that if they set out to find the others (the other zodiac pairs) that the purpose will become apparent along the way. (Of course I'm also open to other things but this is what came to my mind upon first reading the raffle info)
What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you?
I am a Sheep/Ram (I've also heard it called Goat by some people, but I'm unsure why). I read both of the links listed in my post and for page listed under "Goat" I'll break it down into the sections listed. Personality: I agree with most of it except the "first class appearance" part because I prefer very simple atire. I agree with the health part completely, but think that it could actually apply to most people and not just this zodiac sign. As for relationships, yes, I'm a rather private person IRL and don't readily open up to people and have very few close friends, however, I do work hard to please those that I love and care about. I'm 50/50 on the career; I don't readily assume leadership positions but if asked I will step up to take point. Also, power and status aren't important for me, but I actually prefer solo work most of the time instead of being "part of a flock." One last part, the element part of the goat, I'm a metal goat according to the site; I do agree that I try very hard to appear strong on the outside and act as if nothing is wrong, but I hide all of my actual feelings on the inside and actually am kinda fragil. Also, I am most appreciative of the arts. Lastly, to lightly touch on the other link I put in my post, I do feel that most of it describes me pretty well, but there are some minor discrepencies here and there. Overall, the Ram/Sheep/Goat really fits me well.

Your SN || Zempre
Preference List || Male Tiger, Male Sheep, Female Tiger, Male Dragon, Female Dragon, Female Sheep, Male Rooster, Female Hen.
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like!

First, I would suggest not making them a mandatory breedable pair. This way if someone who wins is rp heavy, versus someone who would like to merely add them to their collection, nobody is missing out on a chance for rp. I also do like the idea that their personalities are reflected by the zodiac symbol that they represent, though as a fun little twist, maybe the owner can interpret some of their own sign into the personality. Or, even their element. Like, I'm a wood ox (easily google to find out your Chinese element) and wood oxes are different then fire oxes. So maybe if someone won the dragon, and they were a water element, then they would add a little of that to their character to help it stand out somewhat from the other dragon.

I think the Zodiacs don't know where they hail from but they do know is they are unique in their own right. Each of the Zodiac B'alam was given a single coin, the coin engraved with symbol of their sign and something that they keep with them always. Not only because they believe it's a gift from their potential creator, but also because this is a way they have decided upon how they vote upon their year's leader. At the end of every year, upon the eve of the approaching year, every Zodiac member tosses their coin into a basket (or similar container). The previous year's leader, (in this case, 2014 was the Horse) would then draw upon the basket and pull out a single coin. When the coin is picked, it will have the symbol of the new leader (Ie: this time it would be the Ram). The Ram would then be the one who would be chosen to both lead and guide their colony, bringing it towards prosperity.

What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you? I'm an ox, and they are suppose to be very patient and calm. They are not easily bothered by other's opinions and also very stubborn. They dislike change and thus seek a more calm and relaxed life. FOr me, well, I'm not patient...and I like adventure and seeing what type of trouble I can find...however, I am -----very---- stubborn!!! So much so that it can be quite annoying to those who have to argue against me. v.v;

Cuddly Krampus

BRING ME SOME LUCK!
(Your screen Name) Jynk
User Image

Your SN || Jynk
Preference List || [ Sheep (♂), Tiger (♂), Tiger (♀), Sheep (♀), Dragon (♂), Dragon (♀), Rooster (♂), Hen (♀) ]
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like! I'd love to do a variety of plots, depending on which one I win. The sheep could easily be part of the Frostbiter colony. The tigers could be a hunting expedition. The dragons would make great traveling monks on a pilgrimage. The rooster/hen would be great for the harpy/valkyrie colony that was being started. I feel like these guys and gals could fit into a variety of plots/situations/colonies.
What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you? Horse. Pretty darn well. The sign stands for integrity and independence, which sounds a lot like me.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine

omnomnomnomth <3 <333

Your SN || Owlsomniac
Preference List || [ Dragon (♂), Dragon (♀), Sheep (♂), Sheep (♀),Tiger (♂), Tiger (♀), Rooster (♂), Hen (♀) ]
So what kind of plot(s) would you like? Be as expansive as you'd like! I think it'd be interesting if they were a group of old friends. Maybe each pair are twins and the talisman is a sort of token to a special group that they made together.
What's your Chinese Zodiac? How well do you think it suits you? Sheep. I think it fits me so-so. Some of the traits match me and some don't.

High-functioning Shade

Brosephiine
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine

omnomnomnomth <3 <333

OH DEAR GOD THAT IS AWESOMENESS IN AN IMAGE <3

Sorry i took off to rest in the bath > v > Im actually going to watch a movie so i may or may not be on again tonihgt

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine
Alpaca Chobi
Brosephiine

omnomnomnomth <3 <333

OH DEAR GOD THAT IS AWESOMENESS IN AN IMAGE <3

Sorry i took off to rest in the bath > v > Im actually going to watch a movie so i may or may not be on again tonihgt

Lol nooooo problem, I had a good long soak in the bath last night. xD
          Had to ease my muscles somehow. >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas