Welcome to Gaia! ::

OtterJae's Darling

Timid Lover

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x xAVENGELYNE BLACK
x x x x x x x x x x x▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔FORMER GOVERNMENT WEAPON

Avengelyne listened as Jack explained himself and about the Reaper. So many years and the being could not be defeated, even with super-human beings existing outside of the facility. She supposed that many avoided the Reaper rather than face it, but the Government always had other plans. Did she fear the Reaper? It was a tough thing to determine. All her life she had been trained to meet this force head-on, she hadn't thought of whether or not she had the strength worthy of being his opponent.

The woman noticed that their new guest seemed to be staring in her direction. She tilted her head at him, her face confused. "Is there something that you need?" she spoke, but the other quickly went off in a discussion about a sand storm that was approaching. If even a defective cannot stand the storm, that meant that they needed to find cover. "Where is a good place to hide out from this... sand storm?"
User Image

╔════════════۞════════════╗
Jack ⊱ ۞ ⊰ Malarik
╚════════════۞════════════╝

Jack looked around quickly, noticing that a building that was mostly intact still stood strong and would have proven more then enough to shelter them against the oncoming storm. Laughing slightly, for he enjoyed using his powers, walked towards the edge of the sky scraper they were on, he looked below them, loving how high in the sky they were. Tilting his head towards them so they could see how much fun he was about to have.

Follow me.., I know a good spot..

And with that he fell off the sky scraper. His power radiating off his entire body as he placed his feet on the side of the building, leaping off it and onto the roof of another. A trail of electricity was being left behind him every where he went. Laughing as he ran, Jack did a black flip onto a water tank, jumping off it to gain more speed as he then began to run up another building. Jumping off half way up and using his power to enable himself to glide through the air. Using this he glided quite a large distance before having to land and continue running.
WOOOOHOOOO!!! AHahahahaha!!!!

Jack couldn't help but have fun as he made his way to their shelter. After a few minutes, he reached their destination, jumping high into the air and falling through an open air vent he saw on the roof. As he landed inside the fairly decent office. Standing up and dusting himself off, he looked around and noticed that the room he was in had very small windows, enough to see through, but not big enough to crawl through. and a steel door that led them from inside, to back outside. Or they could use the air vent once again. Knowing full well that they could follow his trail, he walked towards the nearest corner of the room, take out his blades, and then his back pack and placing them on the ground. He was tired after that little stunt he pulled, but no matter. It was fun, and he enjoyed himself, so it mattered little to him.

Blessed Loiterer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
James Antnone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James thought to himself, safe places and then the muscular defective took off. He was fast, but, the kiddish bounty hunter was faster. Unfortunately, he had a head start. James gave a firm, "Hey! Wait up" James jumped off the building, fully aware that the woman could handle herself if she was, Government. He locked his target on Jack, following close behind, until he disappeared off his target finder. Must have jumped into something. He stopped popping his wires and somersaulted onto the roof of Jack's shelter, James stood up, dusting himself off. The air vent behind him was still shaking with Jack's entry, maybe James was making a chart of his best landings with his gear, would be a nice hobby, but he needed to get inside before the wind took him.

James ran toward the jumping over it, and holding onto the top jumping in. He did another roll in Jack's room, James rolled his head on his neck and walked to look at Jack's knives. "Nice place you got, mine's kinda like it, but with lights." He laughed, taking out a green stick and snapping it in half, causing it to glow.

OtterJae's Darling

Timid Lover

User Image

Avengelyne had given a nod confirming that she was to follow the two. Once the both took off, she jumped off the building as well. She would zip through the air, reappearing here and there when she would glide through midair at high speeds. She was at Jack's tail, watching as he enjoyed himself. It seemed silly to have fun with such a simple task, but she supposed she would learn how these outsiders works eventually. The woman ran up the building where Jack jumped into the air vent, following him soon afterwards.

She stood in the room, her eyes looking around and watching as the other man entered as well. "Do these sand storms happen often?" she questioned, genuinely curious. It seemed she was hiding the fact that her breathing was a bit stressed due to the run, but she was used to controlling her energy and keeping her heart rate down.

Blessed Loiterer

James Antnone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

They say I'm useful, but its all my tools and gadgets.

James shrugged looking through the office to make sure there were no openings, he looked up and down. The air vent. "Depends, tell me, when do you eat?" He spoke to the girl, but his robotic voice was directed to the ceiling vent. James wasn't one to take chances, he placed down a small garbage canister on the ground. Electronics poked in and out of it, he sighed, oh yeah Mr. Shocking. "Hey man, do you know how to turn off your power at all, or at the least die it down. I want to put down a scrambler, it will make the Basalic Worm think we're just another building." The boy jumped into the vent, he was a man, the same age as Jack actually, just he acted more like a kid in some situations. He looked left and right of the vent, jumping back out again, he closed the small metal plate and sighed. This was going to be one long day...

James continued to go around the Office, looking under somethings, he jumped onto the ground. Stable, good. He looked back at the Girl giving her a long time of silence. "Anyway, we are dealing with something called Basalic Worms, they like to, worm their ways into things that they aren't supposed to..."
User Image

Jack ⊱ ۞ ⊰ Malarik

Jack glared at the commando when he commented on his "knives" there not knives.., there swords. It was clear that they were swords, longer then a knife, and heavier too. Never the less he glanced from the commando to Avengelyne, chuckling to himself quietly.
These are swords..., I've had them since i was first kicked out of my home city..., they channel my power allowing me to fight even more effectively... anyways, the storms? They don't happen very often.., but when they do.., it's normally lasts for a few days..., a week depending on how bad it is. So we are going to have to camp in here for a day or two.. What I have for food is three bags of doritos, four bottles of purified water, three packs of gum, and three cans of Mtn Dew..., What do you all have for food??

He asked calmly, if they didn't have enough of their won, he could supply them for their stay there. He was more then willing actually, for it was nice to have company for once. He was used to sitting alone in the dark, no one to talk to but himself. Which normally does not bother him, however it did get irritating from time to time. Looking around, he had noticed that there was no power in the room, he would.. use his power to turn on all the lights so they could see. However, he didn't want to give away their position to bandits and the such, after all. He only killed if he had do, never for fun or because he wanted to.

Looking at the commando,he nodded slightly as he crossed his legs, placing his hands on his knees. He had to concentrate in order to die down his power, how ever this left him well open to an attack depending on where he was. Hopefully nothing could reach him for if it did, his power would sky rocket and be noticeable by anything that was paying attention.

((edited))

OtterJae's Darling

Timid Lover

User Image

There were more creatures in the world to worry about, it seemed. Worms? The women didn't question the danger, but stood for a moment considering whether there was way she could be of assistance of not. It seemed she would be stuck here with these men, and she might as well make the best of it. When the robotic male spoke, she gave him an odd look. "I eat very little," she spoke, what she was saying sounding very matter of fact.

Jack was asking whether they had means of supplies, which Avengelyne replied to with a shake of her head. "I ran out sometime yesterday. I hadn't brought much with me." The facility had been very strict on access to food, and made sure that their warriors could run on the minimal amount of sustenance. Unfortunate, she would need food soon and she didn't want to take any of Jack's stash. He watched as the male concentrated to conceal his power. She glanced back over at the other who was setting up some contraption. "Is there anything I could help with?"

Blessed Loiterer

James Antnone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James shrugged he looked at the small device, "I guess you can press the button." He laughed slightly, and then Shocking asked for supplies. James lifted a finger and then dropped it. "There was a robot with a food proccesser from the old days, but someone destroyed it. Though I don't think it did make anything of that sort. And for food I got some bread and two bottles of water." James didn't want to be stuck inside of a building, not after the last time it happened, he nearly died. But then again, these people hadn't looked like Red Skull Bandits. James finished prepping the small canister and pushed it to the girl, he scooted himself to a window, looking outside. The Worm smelt it, or heard them, other wise it would have started crawling ever so slowly away. James sighed, turning around and pressing his back against the wall. Pretty, he thought to himself, the two were both pretty, and there was him, multiple scars and gashes on his face from bar fights and showdowns. His red eyes set things off as well, and his brown skin made him more of a tease for people. James considered taking off his helm but shook it off and thought to himself, he gun sprawled beside him. "Just press the red button on the top, it will start flashing when it's on."
User Image

Jack ⊱ ۞ ⊰ Malarik

Jack had disrupted his concentration for a minute to gently kick a bag of chips towards Avengelyne, and another one towards the commando and returned to his concentration. He was trying his hardest to keep his power as low as possible, in order to keep them from being discovered. He was hoping that the worm would pass soon considering how difficult it was to hide his power. Power over electricity..., before the government attempted in creating a physical representation of death, everything ran on electricity. So to Jack, it was ironic that he controlled it, and was now trying to hide it. How ever among the noise of the sand storm and the worm that was searching for them, Jack could hear a faint whisper that did not sound human in the slightest. He made out the words the mysterious voice was saying to him,
I can see you.... I can see all of you.. but you... Jack... your.. the one I want..
Jack thought it was the worm trying to get into his head so he paid no attention to it. He continued to concentrate all his efforts into masking his power for as long as possible.Hopefully soon the worm would have passed and they would only have to worry about the sand storm. Little did he know, things were soon going to get a lot worse, not only for him, but for everyone else as well.

OtterJae's Darling

Timid Lover

User Image

Avengelyne cocked her head at the object the man had slid to her. This was going to help prevent a worm from finding them? There was no need to question it, for she had seen the government create many different contraptions that were far out of the mind's ability to comprehend. When he instructed her to press the red button, she did so. Another red light flashed and she stepped away from the object.

"Are there other creatures to worry about?" she questioned, a hand resting on her weapon's hilt out of habit. She looked between the men, and then towards the window that one of the had been looking out of. She noticed the bag that Jack had kicked towards her and picked it up to inspect it. "Why does your food come in strange packages?" It took her a moment, but she eventually discovered how to open the bag on her own. The smell was strange, to say the least. But she discovered the contents tasted satisfactory.

Blessed Loiterer

James Antnone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James sat silently against the wall until hearing something he hadn't heard in a while, the russle of a chip bag. He bolted up looking at it, speaking with complete disbelief and amazement. "Dude, you actually have these? Not even, I haven't tasted chips since I was a kid!" James grabbed the bag and opened it, and then noticing something, he took off his helmet, showing his face, he grinned. "My name's James by the way, but my bounty hunting name is Bullseye." Bullseye pointed a thumb at himself, giving off a smug grin, he felt much better taking off his helmet, sure it had air conditioning and such, but it was kinda enclosed in there. He opened the bag and popped a few chips into his mouth, reaching his hand onto his back and pulling out a water skin made of complete purified Leather. James spun off the the top and took a long, dragged out sip.
User Image

Jack ⊱ ۞ ⊰ Malarik

Jack had begun to feel a sharp pain in his back, at first he thought it was just from sitting in a weird position until the sharp pain went to his heart. The pain immediately made him scream in pain, similar to a pain you would feel if you were getting a limb force ably removed. Gripping his chest, he tried to figure out what was causing him such horrible pain until he suddenly realized.
Your soul.. will soon be mine....
Upon hearing this, Jack immediately placed both his hands behind him and on the wall, using his power to electrify the wall and allowing him to get away from deaths grasp. And just as he thought, a skeletal hand cloaked in a ragged sleeve that was as black as night was being electrocuted on the wall. As it was being electrocuted, everyone within the area could hear deaths monstrous screams. Breathing heavily, Jack looked at the other two, his eyes showing that he was in fact afraid.
You two stay down.., try not to get noticed, I'm going to draw him away from here. You want me death!!

Turning around, Jack grabbed the biggest of the two swords he always carried with him. Quickly walking towards the air vent that they had used to gain entrance to the room.
Then come get me!!
As he yelled this, he used his power to launch himself up and out of the building, and now that he was in the air, Jack glided over to the nearest building. Using his sword to channel some of his electrical powers through the blade, as well as around his left arm. He figured this would be it for him, that he was going to die today, and if that was the case, he was going to go down fighting. To draw it away from his new friends.

OtterJae's Darling

Timid Lover

User Image

Finally, he was here.

Avengelyne was quick to drop the bag in her hand to unsheathed her swords. The site of the hand reaching through the wall was a welcomed one, oddly. When she was told to stay down, she practically gave a scoff. "You think you can take him alone? Do you have a death wish?" From a young age, the death of the Reaper was her ultimate goal. She looked over at the bounty hunter. "If you think you can handle this, join." He was human, but even humans had their own strengths. She followed quickly after Jack, not listening to his warning.

Her blades were ready to rip the Reaper to shreds if given the opportunity. The idea nearly brought a smile to her lips.
User Image

Death was now irritated, roaring a monstrous roar, he pulled his arm out of the wall, causing the wall to crumble from the force he used. Roaring he extended his bone wings out, flapping them a few times to launch himself into the air and towards the one he was hunting. Reaching into his shredded cloak, the reaper pulled out his mighty scythe, gripping it with two hands as he made a swing towards the defective, Roaring and screeching, all that could be seen within his hood was two glowing red eyes, a rib cage, his arms, legs, and wings. Everything else was cloaked in darkness, even when shining in the light. As the robed reaper made his way towards the defective he was hunting, he noticed that two others were joining the fight. Laughing hysterically, he used his deathly power to force ably knock them out of the air without touching them

You are not my target..... After I am done harvesting his soul..., then I will hunt you and the human.., AHAHHHAHahahaaaaaa

Not having to worry about disturbances, he launched himself towards the man wielding lightning, swinging his scythe at him expecting to slice the man in half.

Blessed Loiterer

James Antnone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

James was already out of the building when the girl began to talk, it was the reaper that made him jump. A glorious retreat he had with this guy, thing thought he was fast, but wasn't fast enough for smoke bombs and the ultimate aim of James Bullseye Antnone.

His gear pulled his body backwards, he wanted to watch the fight from afar, *Reaching the 600 meter point.* James would look like he was fleeing, but he spun around and planted himself onto a top of a skyscraper. It was one of his favorite places for a reason, he climbed under some placed debris and cocked the draw back. Already for the Reaper, the Vile Hand of Death.

James took aim at the Skeleton and fired a bullet at its head, the force likely taking the Monster into a nearby building. God he loved it, but he only had two bullets left with it. Climbing back out of the debris he began to run again, jumping off the building and Spider Man swinging himself from building to building.

Equipment: A large back pack, mostly filled with the hydraulic equipment used to Spider Man himself and a slot for his hunting rifle. Slightly ruined bullet proof vest. Helmet with operational target finder systems within a 20 foot radius, plus night vision and air conditioning. And added, two battery pack on his belt, one on each side. Three magazines of 12 bullets for the Hunting rifle on a ammo belt across chest.

Health and Energy: Health, 100 % Energy, 93 %

Mood: A little confused as to why the thing is here, and happy that he can shoot his guns again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff