• Generous 100
Merangel19
Asgoodasdead
Madam Ace
What's NOT in this thing?
@_@

Lilac Kitten Stars, apparently. *sighs*

IKR? emo

at least jet uber-deflated, and I was just able to get fantasy! that makes up for my PC2 fail xD

Well that's good. ^_^ Congrats!

Savage Deal-seeker

Please forgive me but I just don't feel like looking what has been posted but just take those which haven't been linked yet.
User Image User Image User Image

That's it emo I want Beyond.......

Lonely Girl

I...I...okay I got a 48 pack. 46 things later...I got me a Bloody Marionette...I...think I can pass away happily now.
Yayyy there are so many dolls! I want to pick up some with gold when they are low- snow white, bluefin and the mermaid ones for sure. Have to check the poses of the others to know if i want them or not, but i've got a serious doll addiction that hasn't been fed lately xp

Wish they rerelease new waves czar and ebenezer dolls sometime, they are at the very top of my wanted doll list- been waiting patiently...

Fashionable Star

20,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Kitten Star and Antique Marionette are in there. I just about had a heart attack. sweatdrop

Fashionable Star

20,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Also, Tender Loving Manner. I didn't realize that wasn't on your list.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I got two from MP and won Street Bounce from one!!! happy day!!! emotion_kirakira

Familiar Fatcat

If anyone happens to pull out a pair of Michael's Wings, and would like to sell for oodles of gold, mayhaps contact this little fawn?

This little fawn promises the offer is very reasonable, been actively searching for a pair for a while now. emo
damn it Gaia! releasing more rereleases so that I can feed other people
My gold. There's so many items I've never seen before...
Hope the prices drop like New Years. emotion_bigheart

Witty Bloodsucker

Not sure if you have it listed, I just got a Fafnir the dragon from one of these. Here's a link to the MP Fafnir The Dragon

Beloved Werewolf

14,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
nice to see the pictures for the listing up!
lots of good items ^^

Witty Bloodsucker

Panda Hat the collectible also comes out of this. Got it from one of my 48 packs. Panda Hat

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Nayule
User Image
It's a good start. Can't say all of the ones I have were bought by me, I did had help as well. Very grateful! <333333

XDDDDD
User Image

Steeple
I don't want all of them, just my favorites. and neat accessories. I'm glad they're being rereleased so i can snag them for cheaper. whee

Enduring Spirit

User Image
Same! I may have a lot, but there are ones that I don't like. Hope the ones you want get re-released soon. >w<
User Image

Steeple
I don't want all of them, just my favorites. and neat accessories. I'm glad they're being rereleased so i can snag them for cheaper. whee

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Nayule
User Image
Same! I may have a lot, but there are ones that I don't like. Hope the ones you want get re-released soon. >w<
User Image
yeah right now i rly want prison az bc both of the character and accessory. And sandman, since i have all her stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff