Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Cleric

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╬══>F L O W E R O F I M M O R A L I T Y
        INTOXICATED BY A FLOWER FALLING LIKE A TEARDROP
        XOXO MY LOVE BLOOMED OUT OF SEASON
        XOXOXO THE SCENT OF DRIPPING HONEY WAS SWEET,
        XOXOXOXO INVADED BY IT'S POISON

↑ ↓XOXOXOXOXO i , c o u l d n ' t , s t o p m y s e l f f r o m falling;
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxFrOm A lArK i PlUcKeD, THE CORRUPTED FLOWER
        xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoThe moment our EYES
        met,I fell in love
        ╬══>▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

User Image

S T A T U S:

xxxxxOpen for posts. Not accepting applications.

C R E A T O R:

xxxxxMewMewMocha and 11animefan

I N S P E R A T I O N:

xxxxxBoredom and the song Corrupted Flower

L I T E R A C Y:

xxxxxLazy to Semi Lit

L I N K S:
                                  Song~ Corrupted Flower
                                  Accepted Profiles & OOC

Magical Cleric

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╬══>F L O W E R O F I M M O R A L I T Y

met,I fell in love

User Image

I N T R O:

xxxxxDarkness envelopes the city signalling the beginning of a new society.
                                  This is the time the innocent and faint of heart go to sleep and the children of the night arise.
                                  Children neglected and abandoned by the light thrive in this world.
                                  A world dirtied and void of all innocence, living day by day with what you have.
                                  Some of these poor souls have risen to the top ruling the kingdom of the night,
                                  Other souls were not as fortunate as they live in the streets or other establishments working hard for little in return.

Magical Cleric

User Image

met,I fell in love

User Image

B A C K G R O U N D I N F O:

S E T T I N G:

xxxxxThe small town of Aceline has been hit with a horrid depression leaving most of the town poor. People are dying every day from starvation or murder and the town leader doesn't care, why should he? He's rich and his only problem is a mafia group who has quickly taken control of the city at night. The parts of town closest to the leader are beautiful and rich the occupants throwing lavish parties every night looking down at the other citizens calling them scum. Everywhere else is where the poor live, the houses are in shambles as these people sell everything they have trying to make money to survive. As one goes deeper into the poor area the closer you get to the redlight districts where the citizens abandoned and void of all hope reside, these people contract themselves off to different places selling their souls and bodies to the highest bidder doing the jobs that even the poor look down upon. These children are the ones who shall never be rescued.

T H E R U L E R S O F T H E N I G H T:

xxxxxOtherwise known as the mafia. One group dominates the town, each member having a code name of a deadly sin, these children piratically grew up together! They rule over the town manipulating the rich so that they can live a life they were deprived of. They don't even really care about the other parts of the town unless they get called down for business deals with other groups.

C L U B R O S A L I E:

xxxxxDeep in the redlight district lies Club Rosalie, the best club in all of Aceline the owner is a cruel man who forces his workers into an unbreakable contract. Once a contract is signed the worker belongs to him and must do as he says no matter what it may be. For workers the club is hell, they are constantly locked up in the basement, starved, beaten, and sexually abused. Most of the workers don't mind for they have already given up all hope of salvation knowing that they would never be saved.

S T O R Y L I N E:
                                  xxxxxOur story begins with the rulers of the night being invited by the owner of Club Rosalie to make a new deal. Every year the contract between the mafia and clubs have to be renewed, the contract states how the mafia would keep them from being shut down by police and in return the club would give them whatever they wanted. Usually the rulers of the night just get in and get out but this time their eyes are caught by some of the workers of Club Rosalie and for the first time society begins to crumble as the mafia members and club workers are completely ensnared by each other but in this wold love is sold to the highest bidder. Contracts are made for a reason and are not to be broken without a punishment.
                                  How will this love survive in a loveless world?

Magical Cleric

User Image

met,I fell in love

User Image

C H A R A C T E R L I S T:

C L U B R O S A L I E:

xxxxxB A R T E N D E R:
                                  User Image

xxxxx 24 Female Protective, Caring, Honest Unflinching

xxxxx Emilia Knaer
                                  xxxxx || Revolver
                                  xxxxx || Bisexual
                                  xxxxx Nyknackpattywack

xxxxxD A N C E R:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Sixteen Female Sweet, Cautious, Caring Fragile
                                  xxxxx Celeste Pierrot Fleurette
                                  xxxxx || A small gun
                                  xxxxx || Bi-Sexual
                                  xxxxx MewMewMocha

xxxxxW A I T E R:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Twenty-OneMale Polite, Quiet, Subservient Cautious
                                  xxxxx Touya Kagamine
                                  xxxxx || Butterfly Knife
                                  xxxxx || Bisexual
                                  xxxxx PerfectEternita

xxxxxS T R I P P E R:
                                  User Image

xxxxx EIGHTEEN MALE LOYAL, HONEST, UNTRUSTING ANTI-SOCIAL

xxxxx Dimitri Autori
                                  xxxxx || Dual long swords
                                  xxxxx || Homosexual
                                  xxxxx I--Selenthia--I

xxxxxC O O K:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Twenty-Seven Female Patient, Eloquent, Creative Caregiver
                                  xxxxx Olivia Marie Ravngard
                                  xxxxx || Shotgun
                                  xxxxx || Straight
                                  xxxxx RoarkOh

xxxxxD J:
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx Twenty Male Oblivious, Cold-hearted, Gloomy Caring
                                  xxxxx Aleksandr von Helios
                                  xxxxx || Dragunov SVD
                                  xxxxx || Straight
                                  xxxxx Takeshi Kage

xxxxxB A R B A C K:
                                  User Image

xxxxx 30 Male Stern, Kindhearted, Protective Patient
                                  xxxxx Ivan Drogonvak
                                  xxxxx || Brass Knuckles
                                  xxxxx || Straight
                                  xxxxx Ivan Deski

T H E R U L E R S O F T H E N I G H T:

xxxxxW R A T H:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Seventeen Female Sadistic, Callous, Aloof Insane
                                  xxxxx Khieve Armistead

xxxxx || Improvised
                                  xxxxx || Heterosexual
                                  xxxxx xxMidnightAshes

xxxxxG R E E D:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Seventeen Male Quiet, Introvert, Loyal Observative/Strategic
                                  xxxxx Isaiah Cross Kasparov
                                  xxxxx || Dual Barrett M92FS
                                  xxxxx || Heterosexual
                                  xxxxx Soldier_of_Fortune21

xxxxxL U S T:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Nineteen Male Short tempered - witty - loyal Protective
                                  xxxxx Aloysuis 'Alo' Roy Rimmer
                                  xxxxx || Throwing Knives
                                  xxxxx || Bisexual
                                  xxxxx TheTruthUntold

xxxxxE N V Y:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Eighteen Female Quick witted, Introverted, Intelligent Distrustful
                                  xxxxx Layne "Lamb" Elerick
                                  xxxxx || Two Pistols
                                  xxxxx || Lesbian
                                  xxxxx Dalek A Lot

xxxxxG L U T T O N Y:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Twenty-Two Male Faithful, Trustworthy, Loyal Intemperance
                                  xxxxx Vincent Valter
                                  xxxxx || Duel Swords
                                  xxxxx || Bi-Sexual
                                  xxxxx kiri_chan08

xxxxxS L O T H:
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxx Eighteen Male Apathetic, Care-less, Decisive Supportive
                                  xxxxx Kaleb Lewin
                                  xxxxx || Poison-laced weaponry
                                  xxxxx || Bisexual
                                  xxxxx be-you-tiful soul

xxxxxP R I D E:
                                  User Image

xxxxx Twenty-five Female Ambitious; Tricky; Possessive Cruel
                                  xxxxx Kamaris
                                  xxxxx || Self-made weaponry ~ Explosives, guns and toxins
                                  xxxxx || Bi-Sexual
                                  xxxxx Cheshire Ninjette

Magical Cleric

User Image

met,I fell in love

User Image

R U L E S:

xxxxxPlease read these before deciding to join or not.

B A S I C:

xxxxxPlease follow the terms and service guidelines set by gaia. We would hate to have this thread removed. We should all know not to god mod. Though your character may be skilled with their weapon, not everyone can dodge ever single hit. You're going to get hit when there's a fight and don't even try to whine about how your character is the best of the best. Everyone still gets hit. If you have a problem with another person, please try to work it out nicely and in PMs. If the issue does not solve itself, then talk to Mocha or myself and we will see what we can do.

R O M A N C E:

xxxxxRomance is pretty much a must in role play. Even if it is a platonic way. Though all we ask is that you try to make some connection with another character. When both the characters like each other and you feel the need to make them well, bang. All we ask is that you take it off this thread. Don't even mention the clothes coming off here. I know it may be something you want in your story, but this is more of an action based roleplay. (insert witty double entendre about 'action' here) Please respect that.

L I T E R A C Y & P O S T I N G:

xxxxxAs stated earlier this is a lazy to semi lit roleplay. This means that we expect a minimum of one paragraph. There will be no excuses of writers block or not having enough to go off of. If you can't even post a paragraph then don't join. Also any more than three paragraphs of seven sentences is strongly discouraged. We understand when you get a sudden rush of inspiration. However it is a pain to read sometimes, and lets face it, they call it lazy lit for a reason, this does not mean you can't write a novel, write as much as you like just be prepared for people to skim read your post instead of reading it. This is meant to be fun for everyone, even those who may not write as well as an English major.

A P P L Y I N G:

xxxxxApplying is simple. You just have a picture, that is anime. To reserve a character please fill out the form below and send it to me. Put your role into the subject. Once it is approved it will put it up with the others.

E D I T S & A D D - O N S:

xxxxx I don't have a schedule for anyone to post. It would be nice to have it within a few days of their last post. But I can go out to a week. I understand when people get busy. You can make you character act anyway you want and look however you want. I just have the character's role in the story. It doesn't have to affect personality or past if you don't want it to.

Magical Cleric

User Image

met,I fell in love

User Image

C H A R A C T E R P R O F I L E S:

R E S E R V E:

xxxxxPlease send this in before sending in your profile.
                                  [size=9][img]150x150 headshot[/img]

[color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11]AGE[color=#cd6080]┇[/color] GENDER [color=#cd6080]┇[/color] 3TRAITS [color=#cd6080]┇[/color] [b]MOST IMPORTANT TRAIT[/b]
                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] CHARACTER NAME[/size]
                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] || WEAPON[/size]
                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] || SEXUALITY[/size]
                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=11][color=#cd6080] 。[/color] USERNAME[/size][/size]

P R O F I L E S K E L E:

xxxxx
                                  [align=center][img]Pic here[/img]
                                  ××ιlιlι █████████ ◊ [ NAME ] ◊ █████████ ιlιlι ××
                                  [/align]
                                  [list][list][list][list] [size=18]✦ [color=color1]GROUP[/color] ✚ [color=color1]CHARACTER ROLE[/color] ✦[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]✦ [b]Gender[/b]: [color=color1]put here[/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]Sexuality[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]Age[/b][/color] : [color=color1]put here[/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]My memories...[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Bio [/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]That is cool[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
                                  ♡. Likes
                                  ♡.
                                  ♡.
                                  ♡.
                                  ♡.
                                  ♡. [/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]Get that away[/b][/color] : [color=color1]
                                  ♥.
                                  ♥.
                                  ♥.
                                  ♥.
                                  ♥.
                                  ♥. [/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]Don't piss me off I got ..[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Weapons[/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]Want to see a trick[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Talents[/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]I support[/b][/color] : [color=color1]Whatever you support[/color]
                                  ✦ [color=color2][b]Extra[/b][/color]: [color=color1]
                                  [/size]
                                  [align=center][size=18]【USERNAME】[/size]

Magical Cleric

User Image

met,I fell in love

User Image

C A L E N D E R:

xxxxx
                                  s є α s σ и s:

sρяιиɢ | sυммєя | αυтυми | ωιитєя

м σ и т н:

נαиυαяч | ғєвяυαяч | мαяcн | αρяιℓ | мαч |נυиє | נυℓч | αυɢυsт | sємρтємвєя | σcтσвєя | иσvємвєя | םєcємвєя

םαч:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31

ωєαтнєя:

sυиич | cℓσυםч | ғσɢɢч | sиσωч | яαιич | нαιℓ | cнιℓℓч | тнυиםєя | ℓιɢнтиιиɢ | ωιиםч | sтσям | cσσℓ | sρяιикℓιиɢ |

тιмє:

sυияιsє | мσяиιиɢ | αғтєяиσσи | sυиsєт | иιɢнт |
                                  So I have decided to officially open up the RP! We will begin with the Club opening and the mafia group making their way over to the club to have some fun before they have their meeting with the owner.
                                  Nyknackpattywack
                                  Cheshire Ninjette
                                  PerfectEternita
                                  Soldier_of_Fortune21
                                  TheTruthUntold
                                  Dalek A Lot
                                  be-you-tiful soul
                                  kiri_chan08
                                  I--Selenthia--I
                                  Takeshi Kage
                                  Ivan Deski

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

“ωнч αяє чσu αℓιѵє?” чσu sαч...

...ι ɢυєss ι нαѵє םєcιםєם ғσя α sιиɢℓє αиsωєя

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e L u n a

X_X_X_ Celeste could already hear the movement of people shuffling onto the club from the cold basement. The pain that continued to shoot throughout her small body could hardly bother her now, her mind was numb as she felt her dress smack her in the face. Soft blue eyes looked into the cruel ones that belonged to her boss as he told her to get dressed and leave his sight. She never expected to escape from one Hell just to be thrown into another, she never expected to go from being physically and mentally abused to being sexually abused and broken, and most of all she had never expected to ever feel the feeling of giving up hope and wanting to die. A small broken laugh escaped her lips as she threw on her silver dress looking herself over in the mirror only seeing a waist that was too small and skin that was too pale "So pathetic...so worthless
"
Her small shaking hands began to brush out her long hair as she listened to the music upstairs get louder as more people entered the club. The brush dropped out of her hand as he heard the angry voice of her boss demanding that she got her a** out into the club before he starved her for another two days. A sigh escaped her lips as she ran out of the basement and into the club flinching as the bright strobe lights assaulted her eyes. 'I need a drink and now' The dancer ran over to the bar only stumbling when someone bumped into her, once she made it to the bar she dragged a seat behind the counter, she always sat behind the bar instead of where customers were supposed to sit because she hated being groped and hit on. Grant you she was already a filthy whore for her boss but there was no way in hell she would succumb to selling herself to the customers who walked in.
X_X_X_ Celeste grabbed the vodka, whisky, brandy, and tonic quickly mixing them together along with throwing some pain killers and headache medication into the mix watching intently as it dissolved. The small girl knew that to most people it would look like she was trying to kill herself, but in all honestly her body was strong enough to stomach alcohol and drugs without a hurtful side effect. She of course had been drinking since she had first came to the club and even though she was only sixteen most would consider her an alcoholic. She sang softly to the club music trying to ignore the gross people around her who were trying to screw each other or dancing inappropriately. She shot down her drink before pouring herself some more trying to get herself prepared for what was to come later when she preformed. "I don't want to preform" Her soft spoken words fell upon deaf ears as the bar continued to fill up with annoying people some even trying to reach for her wanting to drag her out onto the dance floor. Oh how she despised her job! She loved dancing but not the dirty dancing she was forced to preform! Celeste would just kill to dance a waltz or a tango or even better she would love to dance ballet just one last time without being yelled at. 'I wish I could just run away' The young dancer looked down at her small dainty feet noticing that she wasn't given any shoes to wear but for some reason that didn't bug her instead she found the feeling of the cold floor nice it reminded her of the times when she used to dance out in the cool grass back in France.
X_X_X_ Her nice thoughts were interrupted when a drunk guy slammed his drink down loudly making a small squeak escape her soft lips as she curled in on herself, ever since she was little loud sounds had scared her and even though she worked at a club the loud noises continued to freak her out. Her blue eyes looked around hoping that one of her coworkers was nearby so she didn't have to be all alone. Her hands shook as she downed her drink placing her glass to the side and instead grabbing the whole bottle of vodka and beginning to drink from it hoping that if she drank enough then maybe her nerves would calm down "Étouffer les sons, vous serez bien chérie, très bien" Her eyes fluttered closed as she leaned back continuing to drink. Celeste knew better than to throw herself into her paranoid state of mind but she couldn't help it! She felt as if the air around her was getting thinner and thinner by the second as more people continued to crowd around her and make loud noises. Oh how this club would be the end of her small existence! She could still remember when she had first been taken to the club and how she had dreamed of someone coming in and saving her but as time went on her mental state continued to be broken until she learned that fantasies are for young children and that she needed to grow up and abandon all hope.
X_X_X_ As the music continued to get louder she decided that she better do her job considering the pills and alcohol had already numbed all her pain giving her no excuse to hide. A sad sigh escaped her lips as she stood placing a fake smile upon her lips as she began to dance her way through the crowd until she found herself up on the center stage, all lights and eyes were on her as she began to dance lip syncing to whatever song was playing as her small hips swayed and her slender arms were raised above her head. Celeste could already feel the dirty hands trying to grope her as she danced some even bold enough to lift her dress and throw dollar bills at her. 'Make them stop, please someone make them stop for once!' Her smiling facade never once dropping even though she felt like bursting into tears and locking herself away. Was it stupid to believe that maybe someone would one day look at her as if she wasn't a object of desire or something to be pitied? Maybe she was just a fool for grasping onto that tiny thread of hope, maybe it would be better to just let herself fall into an emotionless despair.
Translations: Drown out the sounds, You'll be fine darling, just fine
OOC: I am so excited to finally reopen this RP! Hopefully this time things will come out better.

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e LXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxxXxxXxx

...яιɢнт, мαιиℓч ιт’s cяυєℓ, ϼєттч, єɢσιsт...

ι םσи'т ωαит тσ єиם ιт нєяє!

Blessed Friend

User Image

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
TOUYANAMINOKAGAMINE
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Location [ Bar ] ⌉♛ ⌊ Company [ Celeste and Customers ] ⌉♛⌊ Thoughts [ Of course, disgusting pigs that they are. ] ⌉♛⌊ Mood [ Aggravated ]

Touya sighed sadly, his head pounding as he slowly stood up from his bed. He shivered, looking at the man that he had spent the night with by his uncle's orders. He rubbed his temples as he limped over to the dresser, staring at the bruise that had developed upon his neck in the mirror. He sighed once again, pulling a suit out of the closet and getting dressed. After what felt like forever, the man in the bed stood up, glaring at the boy as he dressed. "Well...is that it, really?" The man snapped as he stood up and got dressed himself. He walked out, glaring back at Touya for a brief moment before vanishing upstairs. Touya sighed lightly and once again rubbed his temples. He sighed, he could hear the basement door open, most likely his uncle going to see the young dancer. He closed his eyes, limping out and upstairs to the bar.

He watched Celeste silently as she walked to the bar and he looked around. His eyes watched her movements, watched the gentlemen attempting to flirt with her. He shook his head, rubbing him temples as he limped to the back room to get a tray of drinks. He rubbed his temples, as he disappeared into the back room. Slowly he set up his tray, plastering a fake smile across his face. He looked at the mirror, slowly running his fingers along the bruise along his neck. He picked up the tray, closing his eyes and finally limping out of the room towards the bar again.

Touya found himself clearing his throat behind some of the customers. He let out a gentle smile looking at Celeste for a second before his eyes darkened and he turned back to group of customers. “A drink for the gentlemen?” He asked, his voice threatening and dangerous. Despite his "training", he had a cold, deathly look on his face, his eyes laced with a deadly anger. He looked at Celeste, his eyes full of concern. Finally, he closed his eyes. "Gentlemen, I understand she is attractive; however, I feel it'd be much more respectful for her beauty if you were to leave your hands off of her dress. After all, the dress certainly seems to compliment her beauty, does it not?" He asked. Though he had a gentle smile when he looked at Celeste, it was replaced with a deadly glint in his eyes while staring at the customers before him. After what seemed like forever, the customer's nodded and pulled their hands away from Celeste. He looked back at Celeste, offering a gentle smile before walking away.

MewMewMocha

Out Of Cookies: I hope this is okay for my first post.

Wheezing Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
┻┳═一 ⋯ ⋯
i ' m xxxg r e e nxxxw i t hxxxe n v y

ⓛⓐⓜⓑ
Health:█████████▌

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Layne's fingertips grazed the floor, her arm dangling off the side of the bed as her back slowly rose, only to fall again. A light snore masked the sound of a soft hum as the cocoon of blankets kept her hidden under the pillows. It wouldn't be for another 5 slow minutes before Layne's phone buzzed, a three pitched pattern continuously until the snooze button was hit. Layne's limp hand trudged up the side of the bed and onto her phone, patting it a couple of times before it stopped. She groaned, sitting up from her belly position. She took the blankets that once cradled her and wrapped herself in them again. The few minutes of silence as she awoke were plagued with thoughts- ideas planting seeds in her mind. She new the gang had to go to the club down in the red district that night. She despised the club. The staff was friendly, attentive, and, for sure, pleasurable, but the managers, the crowd, the booze, it was disgusting. People found pleasure in the cheapest of things. She envied how people could wind down and relax so easily. If you were in the mafia, you would understand how stressful life can get. Living a life under the rich was bad enough as is, and who's to say it won't get worse?
Layne refocused to her nightstand, picking up a notebook and opening. She flipped to a marked page, covered in ink stains and doodles. She began to right down a few notes, dreams that had just occurred, stuff to remember. She began to daydream. She drew a small version of herself, her long hair becoming cursive words that began to make her notes she wrote. Throughout the book, you would find images of herself, some of the mafia, including Alo. Alo was the closest one to her, by far. she felt a connection to him, not in a romantic way, but in a brother/sister way. She had the back of everyone in the group, in fact, these people were her family, she did, however, feel a stronger connection with some over others. Layne signed the doodle, as she did with all, and marked the page again, folding the book over the pen, and placed in it's resting spot on her nightstand once again.
At this point, Layne refused to let her mind gone astray again. There was other stuff to be done. She stood up, flattening her wrinkled street clothes from earlier. Layne didn't remember falling asleep. She didn't remember putting these clothes on, yet jeans and a sweater was normal, at least for her. She grabbed her hair brush she kept at the foot of her bed, brushing out her mane of fire orange hair, and tied it into a side ponytail, just to keep it neat, then proceed to spritz herself with a small bottle of perfume she kept in her wardrobe. She might as well look like's a fully functional adult, and not a lazy moocher. She slipped on a pair of shoes she kept by her bedside, grabbed her knit hat from her nightstand, and proceeded outside to the gathering room, where she would wait for the others to come. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too long.

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ooc.:

Versatile Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*~ It is an unfortunate thing
To see a caged bird with broken wings.
Even if they are freed
The sky cannot take them to their home. ~*

User Image

Ivan Drogonvak: Official Barback
Mood: Neutral
Accompanying: No one at the moment

"This is the fourth time you've been late to work Ivan. You're bustin' my balls here man! When you're told to do a job, you ******** do it, not take your time getting here you stupid sack of s**t."

Though by now, the club was pulsating to life with the music and sounds of everyone having a good time, the back rooms where the owner did most of his shady dealings were filled with the shouts of the very same owner directing the entirety of his evil club. Ivan, his face unreadable and eyes unwavering merely nodded and sighed to himself before responding. "I apologize sir. Considering that I have been looking for more ways to better the club, it has been hard to actually come to work on time." This response caused the owner to raise a brow and fall silent, giving Ivan time to pull a carton of cigarettes out of his jacket pocket in order to get one for himself. As he reached for his lighter in the pockets of his baggy black jeans, he continued on with his response.

"It is simple. You want a cheaper way to acquire alcohol and the Mafia is squeezing most of your profits from the club. Why not bootleg it yourself and say you have a different provider? I have a few recipes from my home and I'm sure the people here will appreciate it. Give me a few days and I'll be able to find a way to make it for you, along with more if you like." The owner merely smiled as he walked over to Ivan and knocked the cigarette out of his mouth and on the ground. Ivan's face frowned momentarily before returning to it's neutral place.

"Here's the thing, you ain't my business partner or my ********' adviser. You just help out the bartender dell out the drinks. So get the ******** out there, and do your goddamned job. Don't make me throw your a** out on the street, cause I swear to God I will."

Ivan only responded with a light nod before turning and exiting the office and slamming the door behind him. While he was furious internally, he looked rather calm as he reached for another cigarette to put between his lips. Once the cancer stick was lit, he took a small drag before blowing the smoke through his nose and heading to the bar, where the current bartender was hard at work providing drinks for the now multitude of customers that had entered. It was a night like any other. Robotic people danced to electric music, and all he wanted was a stiff drink and place to escape the hours he put in. Seedy men put their hands where they weren't welcome, and the women dressed lighter than they probably should have, but even through all this, everyone seemed to drink to forget something or other. As he watched the entirety of the club, his eyes turned to the young dancer, Celeste.

She was an interesting girl to be sure, very young and holding a big heart, but like many others, she was a product of another's misfortune. He respected her greatly for the smile she forced herself to wear while enduring this pain, but he knew that one day it would fade unless something was done. His attention then turned to the drunkards that were reaching out to her and he sighed in annoyance as he took another small drag on his cigarette and blew more smoke from his nostrils. He started to get up to stop them, but Touya was already on the case it seemed, bringing a slight smile of satisfaction to his face. He was a good kid, but he never really could read him. He didn't mind so much, but something always stuck out as strange about how secretive he acted about certain subjects. Ivan took a third drag from his cigarette before sighing softly, exhaling the smoke and putting out the remainder of it on a nearby ashtray.

Yes, tonight was going to be an interesting night. Hopefully no incident would occur, and with a bit more patience, he could deal with the problems and woes of his friends and co-workers.

*~I have lost everything.
And the one thing I learned...
When you have nothing to lose,
Nothing will stop you.~*

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

“ωнч αяє чσu αℓιѵє?” чσu sαч...

...ι ɢυєss ι нαѵє םєcιםєם ғσя α sιиɢℓє αиsωєя

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e L u n a

X_X_X_ Celeste had never been so happy to see someone as she was right now! Oh Touya was like her knight in shining armor right now, she gave him a genuine smile and a small wave. She had always seen the blonde boy as a friend of hers and would find herself coming to him often with her problems. Her blue eyes sparkled with amusement as she watched the waiter's attitude change towards the customers and held back a small giggle that wanted to escape her. It was delightful to see how Touya's attitude could change so quickly and how he was able to stand up to others, she was kind of jealous of him for that, if only she could stand up for herself! No that would never happen she was to afraid of the boss he owned her and she had to follow everything he said or risk punishment. The small dancer continued to dance thankful that the gross hands were now off of her "Thank you Touya
"
She watched as he began to walk away leaving her all alone. 'Is it selfish to think that I didn't want him to leave me by myself' The brunette closed her eyes not daring to look at the crowd, she could feel their hungry eyes on her and it made her feel disgusting. There was nothing she would rather do than to scrub herself clean in hopes that some of her innocence would return to her. She would give anything to have her purity back! It wasn't like she asked to be sexually abused or to be used as an object of desire. No! She couldn't take this anymore!
X_X_X_ Celeste shook her head stepping off of the stage making her way back to the bar, it had been too long since she had her last drink and her nerves were getting the best of her. "Ne les laissez pas vous voir briser" Those pigs didn't deserve to see her break they were not worthy of having the pleasure of seeing her shatter like glass! Her small pale hands quickly began to mix another drink while her blue eyes looked around for her anxiety pills.Those pills kept her calm and blocked out the loud noises which at the moment seemed as if they were getting louder. She covered her ears cringing those noises were bringing back horrid memories that she would rather not relive! A relieved sigh escaped her small lips as she spotted her pills not even wasting a second to grab two pills and drop them into her drink. She quickly shot down her drink already feeling the pills take over her mind as she relaxed and the music became lower. It then dawned on her it was only the beginning of the night and with the deal going down later it was only going to get worse. The young dancer pulled up a chair and sat down pulling her knees up to her chest as she reached out and grabbed a vodka bottle drinking from it 'I hate this place' She began to find herself looking around for the blonde waiter hoping that he wasn't terribly busy and could keep her company. Celeste continued to drink her vodka feeling her stomach get queasy as she looked onto the dance floor only to see two people practically having sex. A small squeak escaped her as she realized Ivan was right there "G-Good evening Ivan! Sorry I didn't notice you sooner just I was beginning to freak out again"
She set the bottle down and frowned, how could she have been so rude! Her blue eyes looked at the ground with a saddened expression as her small hands gripped her dress she was disappointed with herself and prayed that Ivan would forgive her for such a horrid thing.
Translations: Don't let them see you break
OOC:

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e LXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxxXxxXxx

...яιɢнт, мαιиℓч ιт’s cяυєℓ, ϼєттч, єɢσιsт...

ι םσи'т ωαит тσ єиם ιт нєяє!

Versatile Hunter

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*~ It is an unfortunate thing
To see a caged bird with broken wings.
Even if they are freed
The sky cannot take them to their home. ~*

User Image

Ivan Drogonvak: Official Barback
Mood: Worried
Accompanying:Celeste

Ivan watched as the dance came to an end and gave a small smile before taking a good look at Celeste's face. The poor girl was distraught it seemed, conflicted and withdrawn within her thoughts. But, who could blame her with everything the poor girl had to put up with? As she sat down next to him by the bar and received the drinks she had requested for a cocktail of disaster, Ivan sighed softly and let her make her drink in peace. He knew she needed to loosen up for her dances, but when pills became thrown into the mix, he started to speak up, worry evident in his tone. "Have you at least eaten Celeste?"

Hearing Celeste's squeak of surprise made him realize that the girl obviously was in her own world and probably didn't notice him. He didn't mind, and merely smiled in response before lightly placing his hand on the top of the girl's head before giving her hair a light ruffle as he usually did. "It's alright bushka, you have a lot on your mind. I'm just glad to see that you're still looking as beautiful as ever." Ivan gave her a warm smile before removing his hand from the top of her head and placed them both in his jacket pockets. He worried about her well being, hell, he worried about the well being of everyone that worked under the owner of this club. Some people didn't seem to mind, but if there was one thing he learned during his long life, it was that reading between the lines was a key skill to have.

Looking back to the bottle that she held, Ivan frowned once again before looking back to the dance floor. "You sure that it is a good idea to be drinking while on the job? Tonight seems like it is going to be...different than normal."

((OOC: Good to be back again. Hopefully things will be all gravy. biggrin ))

*~I have lost everything.
And the one thing I learned...
When you have nothing to lose,
Nothing will stop you.~*

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

It was dark when Aloysuis, or Alo as he preferred, had returned home. He was out of breath and slightly drunk, but home nonetheless. Unlocking the front door with the key he had around his neck, he entered the threshold. His steps were feather light, he didn't want to risk waking anyone up, considering none of the gang ever got enough sleep. Slowly recovering his breath, he climbed down the stairs to the basement, his own quarters in the house. Being in a gang of seven and having a small house, you took whatever room you could. The basement was small, cold and dusty, but that was only because he rarely actually slept in there. He always usually landed on the couch with Sloth or simply just slept on the carpet with a blanket in the living room because he didn't make it to the basement.

Alo took off his combat boots, and wondered over to his bed, kneeling to pull out a small box that was under it. It was a small wooden box with intricate carvings that covered the lid of it. He carefully opened it to reveal several small vials of a purplish liquid. His breath was still uneven, his brow sweaty and his hands shaking as he picked up one of the vials, unscrewing the cork and drinking it quickly, the liquid leaving a burning after taste. It was almost as bad as rum. In an instant, his breath was calm and his hands steady. He hated the fact that he lived on the drug that was slowly killing him. Without it, it was a quick death, but with it, it was a slow one. So no matter what he did, he was always going to die. Taking a deep breath, he replaced the vial back in the box and pushed it back under his bed. He got up quickly and returned up stairs, his hot dog socks letting him slide along the hard word floor.

He was surprised when he saw Lamb in the gathering room first, no one else with her. He thought everyone was asleep. Alo slid over to the couch, landing with his body across her lap. She was about the only person who would actually let him do this. "Laaaaamb, can you make me something to eat?" He questioned, a large smile on his lips as he looked up at her. You could tell he was still slighty drunk. Alo liked Lamb, more than most of the group. He saw her more as a little sister than as a fellow gang member. Although he knew she could hold her own, but he felt like he needed to protect her sometimes. It was weird.

|| OhOhCee || i am excited for this again - also i updated my profile woo ||

Sparkly Heckler

User Image
Emilia Knaer
Another night
Another fight

Darkness, it consumed Emilia's world and senses for the moment, it was rooted all through out the room she had been forced to stay. Her 'fitting' punishment for acting out of her position again and challenging the owner. One would think Emilia would have learned by now and really she did know better she just simply didn't want to change her behavior or attitude. She had served for her entire life and would most likely continue to do so, but that didn't mean they owned the girl. The only way that would ever happen was if she let it and she was famous for being stubborn. Suddenly a beam of light split her world in half leaving it spinning. Before her wits could be collected Emilia was lifted on her feet and led outside the owner walking next to her as she recovered from the shock of change. "Don't mess around today or so help me things will get worse... for everyone."

Of course he would stress that part it was his only chip against the girl. She was a bird that would only sing for those she cared about and unfortunately the closest thing she had to a family were all hostages. Nodding Emilia collected herself muttering her acknowledgement of the order. Stepping onto the floor she saw Ivan already at the bar looking more like a wolf in a crowd of sheep then the barback he was supposed to be under this roof. Stepping to her station she also spied Celeste slamming down her usual excessive amount of drugs and alcohol. A slight forming on the usually beaming Emilia was only momentary as she looked at the junior dancer. The girl had a rough life and Emilia felt responsible for her well being, like everyone else that called the club their home, but now was not the best time to continue her crusade of fixing the dancer. "Celeste and Ivan already gracing my bar? I'm a lucky one tonight. How have things been for you Ivan? Hopefully you've been doing a better job then I have avoiding trouble."

Smiling warmly to her partner Emilia decided to leave Celeste to her own self not wanting to disturb the frail little dove. But being aware at all times was a bartender's gift and Emilia would keep an eye on her little hatchling if she did actually have to intervene, for now though it was most likely best to let her work her self rather then worries about others trying to read into every action. But Emilia's time was not her own and her focus was quickly split as orders were made and drinks were poured. The night was as busy as ever but the atmosphere was off. Tonight's energy was almost palpable and Emelia didn't know what was causing the feeling but it still left her on edge.

With: Ivan and Celeste
At: The bar
OOC: 'ello everyone! Looking forward to playing with everyone! =D

MewMewMocha

Ivan Deski

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items