Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cassidy Peterson
Living Gospel of Jesus
who are you talking about?
Most of Extended Discussion's population. Generally the folk here who are trying to sabotage the word of God are the ones who don't know how to pick the verses to defend their position. lol

Well that, and the ones who purposely express and tell me they do not believe, yet they try to use the word against you. It is really sad on their part because they are accomplishing nothing but spreading their untrustworthy unfriendly, judgmental, hateful character. Then at the end when you want no part of such sickening things, they say "So you just don't want to have a normal discussion"

Its a huge expression and public statement on their part. They are skillful at expressing their image and character, which in this case is the image of satan.

Greedy Consumer

Living Gospel of Jesus
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
Living Gospel of Jesus
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
Living Gospel of Jesus
The Holy Scriptures and God do not condone homosexual practices.

The harlot churches of the world, not of God, preach itching ears to tell the world what they want to hear so that they might be interested in God and their sin while being deceived not knowing sin nor the righteous requirements of God.

Whoever teaches such things is not a follower of God, they are not Christian.

Romans 1:24-27

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

And we now that whoever practices unrighteousness shall enter into the kingdom of heaven.

For those who claim in defense (Its not a choice) are ignorant of the will of God. For, was it anyone's choice at all that we should have perfect thoughts against un-perfect thoughts at every moment? Yet the scriptures teach to have a pure mind, what then? "Its not a choice"? God commands us, no matter how you feel if you claim to be born again, to practice righteousness, it is not a matter of what you want or how you feel it is a matter of what you practice and what you do not practice.

This message is to believers who may not know. This is for you and your well being with God.

This message is not to UNBELIEVERS. But there's no stopping just anyone from posting.

Bashers, haters, cursers, mockers, trollers, and those who take things out of context or change the subject may very well be ignored.

http://bibviz.com/ Continuing to believe in something with this many contradictions is appalling. It is a shame to treat it as moral justice when it is simple discrimination. See those hundreds of contradictions. And thousands of morally back-word occurrences promoted by the bible, and know if anything the non-existent devil wrote it. And yes. I consider it dishonest to follow a religion, with it being so contradictory.

1st Corinthians 2:14 “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are FOOLISHNESS UNTO HIM: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned”

No one having received the Spirit of God and studies can believe you or what others say about the scriptures. What is given to us is a blinded light to those who do not believe, but life to those who know Him.
idgaf

explain these contradictions
and more on my original link
or forfeit your position.

It is impossible that I should forfeit anything given to me according to the knowledge and spirit of God to share with his children. Your opinion can't effect me, it only effects you. And this thread isn't for you.

This also isn't a debate thread I created, I even laid out rules, but since you are slow to learn, I will give you a little hint to your elementary question.

A text without context is a pretext.

You guys are elementary....
its not even opinion its fact about the content of the bible.
what could we say that wouldnt be elementary to someone with a superiority complex?

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Cassidy Peterson
Living Gospel of Jesus
Most of Extended Discussion's population. Generally the folk here who are trying to sabotage the word of God are the ones who don't know how to pick the verses to defend their position. lol

To be fair, I'm not trying to sabotage the word of God. I'm using the understanding of it through years of study to dismiss claims that are not even part of God's instruction to humanity.
Dion Necurat
Cassidy Peterson
Living Gospel of Jesus

To be fair, I'm not trying to sabotage the word of God. I'm using the understanding of it through years of study to dismiss claims that are not even part of God's instruction to humanity.

lol

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Living Gospel of Jesus

They also don't condone eating shrimp, and that is mentioned FOUR TIMES more then the homosexual laws. I guess not eating shrimp is more important, I hope you didn't eat a shrimp, cause that makes you unclean. Or any type of shell fish.
Or ham. God help you if you ate ham.

Quote:
The harlot churches of the world, not of God, preach itching ears to tell the world what they want to hear so that they might be interested in God and their sin while being deceived not knowing sin nor the righteous requirements of God.

Like for instance, 'if thou has had thy balls crushed or part of thy p***s cut off, thou shalt not enter unto heaven?'. You mean THAT requirement?

Quote:

User Image

Quote:

Joy, lets quote the bible shall we?

Quote:
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

"Happy they shall be that taketh thy little ones and dash them against the rocks."
Psalm 137-9.

Quote:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
1 Samuel 15:3
Quote:

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And he said “Hagar, Sarai’s slave girl, where have you come from and where are you going?” She answered, “I’m running away from Sarai, my mistress.” The angel of the Lord said to her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to ill treatment at her hands.”
Genesis 16:8

Quote:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.
Deut. 25:11

Quote:

And we now that whoever practices unrighteousness shall enter into the kingdom of heaven

Alright, I'm not going to hell for masturbation! Since EVERYONE gets into heaven now.

Quote:
For those who claim in defense (Its not a choice) are ignorant of the will of God.

Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Matthew 6:1-4

Quote:
For, was it anyone's choice at all that we should have perfect thoughts against un-perfect thoughts at every moment?

Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Proverbs 31:8-9

Quote:
Yet the scriptures teach to have a pure mind, what then?

Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Quote:
"Its not a choice"?

And the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he did not listen to them, just as the Lord had spoken to Moses.
Exodus 9:12

Quote:
God commands us, no matter how you feel if you claim to be born again, to practice righteousness, it is not a matter of what you want or how you feel it is a matter of what you practice and what you do not practice.

"Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the Lord against the sun.”
Numbers 25:4

Quote:
This message is to believers who may not know. This is for you and your well being with God.

"If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."
Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Quote:
This message is not to UNBELIEVERS. But there's no stopping just anyone from posting.

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death."
Exodus 35:2

Quote:
Bashers, haters, cursers, mockers, trollers, and those who take things out of context or change the subject may very well be ignored.

"...They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up!"
Hosea 13:16

Wow, all I did was quote the bible. Sounds like a good time to me. You are just a coward, and what does the bible say about cowards? Survey says!

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Nifty. You are going to hell along with me, or not. Since you said no one is going to hell. So which is it coward?

Garbage

Living Gospel of Jesus
Well that, and the ones who purposely express and tell me they do not believe, yet they try to use the word against you.
That's the thing, though. Just because they don't believe it's the literal word of God, that doesn't stop them from having their own understanding/opinion of what it means. There are people on both sides who will deliberately misinterpret the Bible - from the ones who want to institute a policy on homosexuality severe enough to qualify as thought crime to the ones who want people to stop killing each other over whose kind and loving God loves them more.

I don't believe in Santa, but I like to think I have a strong enough grasp on who he is and what he does to hold my own in an argument about him.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Living Gospel of Jesus
Dion Necurat
Cassidy Peterson
Living Gospel of Jesus

lol

You laugh, but your basing God's true commands on the words of a fanatic.

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
You are correct in that homosexuals should never claim to be Christfags. They're only hurting their intelligence by listening to moralfags on a high horse like you that deserve the utmost death penalty like in North Korea.
Cassidy Peterson
Living Gospel of Jesus
Well that, and the ones who purposely express and tell me they do not believe, yet they try to use the word against you.
That's the thing, though. Just because they don't believe it's the literal word of God, that doesn't stop them from having their own understanding/opinion of what it means. There are people on both sides who will deliberately misinterpret the Bible - from the ones who want to institute a policy on homosexuality severe enough to qualify as thought crime to the ones who want people to stop killing each other over whose kind and loving God loves them more.

I don't believe in Santa, but I like to think I have a strong enough grasp on who he is and what he does to hold my own in an argument about him.

The thing is, you can do that with Santa, but not God and the Scriptures.

"For the natural man does not receive the things of God, nor can he know them, for they are spiritual discerned"

No one can fully understand the scriptures or its message without faith and by receiving the Holy Spirit which is from God through Jesus Christ.

It then doesnt matter what one says, opinions are of no use or fortune to the knowledge of God or the scripture or His will.

Garbage

Living Gospel of Jesus
No one can fully understand the scriptures or its message without faith and by receiving the Holy Spirit which is from God through Jesus Christ.
But that's not to say that those who lack faith will see only gibberish in the scriptures. They will simply have a flawed understanding of it - and will use that flawed understanding to defend itself, the same way somebody who "truly" understands the scriptures will use their "true" understanding to defend itself.

I will readily admit that I don't understand the scriptures as well as I could, but that's not going to stop me from using what I think I understand to back up the points I think it backs up.

I mean, it's pretty easy to understand that the Bible, at its most literal, forbids people from wearing poly-cotton blends, or places blame on rape victims who don't cry for help, or instructs people to use their shoes to signify divorce.
Cassidy Peterson
Living Gospel of Jesus
But that's not to say that those who lack faith will see only gibberish in the scriptures. They will simply have a flawed understanding of it - and will use that flawed understanding to defend itself, the same way somebody who "truly" understands the scriptures will use their "true" understanding to defend itself.

I will readily admit that I don't understand the scriptures as well as I could, but that's not going to stop me from using what I think I understand to back up the points I think it backs up.

I mean, it's pretty easy to understand that the Bible, at its most literal, forbids people from wearing poly-cotton blends, or places blame on rape victims who don't cry for help, or instructs people to use their shoes to signify divorce.

But ultimately, understanding of scripture can only come from the Holy Spirit, and through faith. These things increase over time by even reading the word, over and over and over.

Those things were an Israelite way of doing things through the hand of Moses at that time in history, and some of them are a shadow of spiritual new testament things.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Living Gospel of Jesus
But ultimately, understanding of scripture can only come from the Holy Spirit, and through faith. These things increase over time by even reading the word, over and over and over.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Those things were an Israelite way of doing things through the hand of Moses at that time in history, and some of them are a shadow of spiritual new testament things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unholy Knight

10,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
You rely upon a book written by the hands of humans, translated over and over again over a span of hundreds and hundreds of years also by the hands of humans, and is also at least over a thousand years old, when the world was believed to be flat, and the sun revolved around the earth.

I'm sure you would not stone a woman who got divorced.

Your argument is invalid, and also bigoted.

You also believe your views are more important than any others, which is why you feel the need to spread the word of God and save people, which also makes your logic and views ethnocentric.
Faustine Liem
Living Gospel of Jesus

They also don't condone eating shrimp, and that is mentioned FOUR TIMES more then the homosexual laws. I guess not eating shrimp is more important, I hope you didn't eat a shrimp, cause that makes you unclean. Or any type of shell fish.
Or ham. God help you if you ate ham.

Quote:

Like for instance, 'if thou has had thy balls crushed or part of thy p***s cut off, thou shalt not enter unto heaven?'. You mean THAT requirement?

Quote:

User Image

Quote:

Joy, lets quote the bible shall we?

Quote:

"Happy they shall be that taketh thy little ones and dash them against the rocks."
Psalm 137-9.

Quote:

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”
1 Samuel 15:3
Quote:

And he said “Hagar, Sarai’s slave girl, where have you come from and where are you going?” She answered, “I’m running away from Sarai, my mistress.” The angel of the Lord said to her, “Go back to your mistress and submit to ill treatment at her hands.”
Genesis 16:8

Quote:

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.
Deut. 25:11

Quote:

And we now that whoever practices unrighteousness shall enter into the kingdom of heaven

Alright, I'm not going to hell for masturbation! Since EVERYONE gets into heaven now.

Quote:
For those who claim in defense (Its not a choice) are ignorant of the will of God.

Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Matthew 6:1-4

Quote:
For, was it anyone's choice at all that we should have perfect thoughts against un-perfect thoughts at every moment?

Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy.

Proverbs 31:8-9

Quote:
Yet the scriptures teach to have a pure mind, what then?

Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Quote:
"Its not a choice"?

And the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he did not listen to them, just as the Lord had spoken to Moses.
Exodus 9:12

Quote:
God commands us, no matter how you feel if you claim to be born again, to practice righteousness, it is not a matter of what you want or how you feel it is a matter of what you practice and what you do not practice.

"Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the Lord against the sun.”
Numbers 25:4

Quote:

"If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives."
Deuteronomy 22:28-29

Quote:

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death."
Exodus 35:2

Quote:

"...They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up!"
Hosea 13:16

Wow, all I did was quote the bible. Sounds like a good time to me. You are just a coward, and what does the bible say about cowards? Survey says!

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Nifty. You are going to hell along with me, or not. Since you said no one is going to hell. So which is it coward?

This is exactly what I was talking about. Utter rubbish.
Ghost of War
You rely upon a book written by the hands of humans, translated over and over again also by the hands of humans, and is also at least over a thousand years old, when the world was believed to be flat, and the sun revolved around the earth.

Your argument is invalid, and also bigoted.

Thanks, but I don't really care what you think. This message is not for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff