That is a very good way to think. :)

Lightbringer

Sonpi-Chan
I like to think so.

*flop* so how was your day.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

Takarashi
    More depressing / a downer than anything, but that is no real surprise for me, haha. I'm a huge pessimist.
    How was your day? :)

Lightbringer

Sonpi-Chan
D'aw. Wanna talk about it?

Mine was pretty normal. I won a beverage on my roll up the rim today. (It's a Canadian thing that Tim Horton's, a coffee chain, does every year, a little game), so that was nice.

Loyal Codger

Takarashi
    Not particularly. Thank you though. =)

Oh? That's really cool! Congrats!

Lightbringer

Sonpi-Chan
It's a nice little bonus for something you normally get anyway. And there's always the chance to win bigger things, like cash prizes and a car, however unlikely that it is.

I was pondering a few basic ideas for original RPs if you wanna hear them.

Loyal Codger

Takarashi
    That's pretty nifty. =)

Sure! I'd love to hear them if you're interested in sharing.

Lightbringer

Sonpi-Chan
Okie doke. Here's what I've got:

1. An assassin is sent to dispose of the person who is next in line to the throne of a powerful kingdom, but during the confrontation, the assassin and the heir uncover a conspiracy that threatens them both, forcing an unsteady truce.

2. Dragons have been driven to near extinction during a brutal war within their race that took place centuries ago, and a grand order of dragon knights died along with it. Two adventurers encounter one of the few remaining dragons, who tells them of a great calamity on the horizon, and tasks them with saving the lands.

That's about it for fleshed out things. On a rather lesser note, as silly as it may be, I've been wanting to do something involving Frozen, despite there being nothing to work with. I just like Disney too much I guess.

Shy Conversationalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Not sure if you were here for the event...
Spirit of the Summer?
it was last year with the NPCs Kitsuko and Taru...??
Well i came up with an RP based off of that..
instead its a Summer Camp, like an anime-vibe. i mean the Camp Counselors are part Kitsune and the other is part Tanuki just like the NPCs were... sweatdrop

No one has joined yet, just trying to recruit now...
x - x" ) emotion_sweatdrop

if you're interested here is the thread...

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

Takarashi
    Those sound interesting each in their own way.
    And the Frozen thing isn't silly. I loved that movie and I love Disney, haha, orz.

Lightbringer

Sonpi-Chan
Hum. I get the impression I'm not quite hitting the mark with your interests, though. If I may ask, what are some aspects of previous RPs you really enjoyed?

Disney stuff is just dandy - I marathon'd a bunch of Disney movies a few months back. It was great.

Loyal Codger

Takarashi
    They sound cool and like fun, but I doubt I'd do any good at them. :(
    Can't really answer that, unfortunately. It's been so long since I've been part of some roleplays that I thoroughly enjoyed.
    Mostly the people were fantastic.

Disney marathons are wonderful. <3

Lightbringer

Sonpi-Chan
Not to worry. I'm just prodding to try and better understand your likes, as is the nature of the creative process - sketch, edit, scrap, try again. Looking over your cravings again, I watched Servant of Evil - do you have any thoughts on what sort of thing you'd want to do with that setting?

Also, pardon me if I seem insistent - I figured it's better to put in some effort and potentially start a rather pleasant RP as opposed to covering my eyes, pointing at something, and hoping for the best.

Loyal Codger

Takarashi
    It's fine, I'm just out of it right now. And feeling horribly uncreative, so I'm not being very helpful. I'm terribly sorry.

But the whole Servant of Evil thing? I've no real ideas on it as of right now.
    Just that I want something involving it, as I do like the idea of it. It's a nice Vocaloid trilogy (?).
    And I'm just in love with that English dub version.

Lightbringer

Sonpi-Chan
It's quite alright, don't fret. If you'd like some peace and space, though, simply say so - I'm rather thickheaded and can't detect subtle messages of 'please back off' and such. I know it might feel rude to say it, but it really doesn't bother me. c:

In the meantime, I'll ponder on the subject matter of that particular story and see if I can make something more to your liking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff