thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
ForLaughter
Tiffyish
Dag, I didn't know it was Earth Day and I live here!
Dang. Well, now you know.

Thank goodness for this thread because I don't use the Google homepage anymore. Doodles were literally the only reason I knew what holidays were goin' on.

Sparkly Cosmonaut

Tiffyish
ForLaughter
Tiffyish

Thank goodness for this thread because I don't use the Google homepage anymore. Doodles were literally the only reason I knew what holidays were goin' on.
Google homepage is how I knew it was Earth Day!
You know, they could probably make up a completely bogus holiday, claim it had been around for two hundred years, and no one would question it.

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
ForLaughter
Tiffyish
ForLaughter
Tiffyish

You know, they could probably make up a completely bogus holiday, claim it had been around for two hundred years, and no one would question it.

But then they'd have to fake all the news stories and linked articles when you click the doodle! Also, I feel like that's something they would do as a small April 1st joke.

Sparkly Cosmonaut

Tiffyish
ForLaughter
Tiffyish
ForLaughter
Tiffyish

But then they'd have to fake all the news stories and linked articles when you click the doodle! Also, I feel like that's something they would do as a small April 1st joke.
They'd probably only have to do the first page. Wouldn't be too hard. Though it might be a little obvious on April Fools day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff