Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've just recently got my first girlfriend. I've known this girl for two months and love everything about her already from just hanging out and talking with her a lot. I don't even care about whether or not we "do it."

We haven't been dating a full week yet but I'm falling for her hard. I don't think she knows how much I care for her and I really hope I'm not annoying her. I can definitely give her space and not be clingy... But after the first date?

But, I keep attempting on making plans for our first date and she doesn't seem interested or enthusiastic at all. We have such busy schedules that it feels too forced. I just want to get this first date over with and find out how much she cares about me, or what her boundaries are because I can't wait to start holding hands and cuddling. Should I talk to her and excuse my obsession so that she doesn't break up with me even before the first date? What do I do...

I'm also not 100% sure that she really likes me or if she's going out with me just because she didn't want to reject me and make me sad. She's a really nice girl but why so unenthusiastic? sad

Fashionable Genius

Hmmm...Well I guess you can tell her how you really feel. Like how you mentioned. See if she's really interested or not. If not, don't be sad. Yeah you probably will feel sad but don't let that keep you down. :'D Hope everything will be okay! :'D

Wolf

First.
You've known her two months.
Slow down with the love word, boo.
For your sake, and hers.

Second.
Dates don't need to be dates.
They can be spent watching a movie at someones house and sharing a bowl of popcorn.
The key is spending time with her, and letting her know you care about her.
You won't always win someone over by planning out some cheesy romantic situation.

Third.
If it ends, then it ends.
Not yo' fault that someone doesn't have feelings.
Just don't turn into a douche about it.

Conservative Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
TringDynasty
I've just recently got my first girlfriend. I've known this girl for two months and love everything about her already from just hanging out and talking with her a lot. I don't even care about whether or not we "do it."

We haven't been dating a full week yet but I'm falling for her hard. I don't think she knows how much I care for her and I really hope I'm not annoying her. I can definitely give her space and not be clingy... But after the first date?

But, I keep attempting on making plans for our first date and she doesn't seem interested or enthusiastic at all. We have such busy schedules that it feels too forced. I just want to get this first date over with and find out how much she cares about me, or what her boundaries are because I can't wait to start holding hands and cuddling. Should I talk to her and excuse my obsession so that she doesn't break up with me even before the first date? What do I do...

I'm also not 100% sure that she really likes me or if she's going out with me just because she didn't want to reject me and make me sad. She's a really nice girl but why so unenthusiastic? sad

Not sure why she is unenthusiastic. There is a few reasons, one of which could be your biggest fear of her not wanting the relationship. But there could also be other reasons, that aren't so bad. Maybe it's one of her first real experiences of this sort like you? Be open to what could be going on and use your best judgement.

Space appears to be the best advice I can give you, if she's asking for it. But don't give too much space because you also want to know her true intentions. Gotta find that balance and use your instinct.

Lunatic

First off. Does she use Gaia?
xD

Well, you've made the effort to speak with her yes? Many times?

Truth be told if she's not into you than she's not into you.

The worst thing you can do is force a persons feelings.
:<

I know this sounds so harsh, but word from the wise. Confront her, not like hold a gun to her head, but ask her hoe she feels about you.

TyyQuit's Wife

Sex Symbol

idk, just dont be annoying cause it will mess everything up, TRUST ME.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

Aww well, maybe she's just not used to it yet, or she's gauging if this is really what she wants or not. yum_puddi

Just be yourself - how you usually are, and be comfortable. Love isn't all about holding hands and cuddling - it's nice to have, but love is about bonding and having a caring relationship with someone too. Just do the things you'd enjoy very easily and... wing it, have fun. yum_puddi It's in moments of comfort when we get to bond with people most naturally, you see. Good luck!
Luso Lawliet
Hmmm...Well I guess you can tell her how you really feel. Like how you mentioned. See if she's really interested or not. If not, don't be sad. Yeah you probably will feel sad but don't let that keep you down. :'D Hope everything will be okay! :'D

True, thank you. I really appreciate your input biggrin

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
communication is the key.
if u feel like she isnt like that talk to her about it and confess ur feelings.
also dont let the spark of ur love flare out after a couple of years.
after that its nothing but fighting. emotion_8c
Jiggly Wiggly Pufff
First off. Does she use Gaia?
xD

Well, you've made the effort to speak with her yes? Many times?

Truth be told if she's not into you than she's not into you.

The worst thing you can do is force a persons feelings.
:<

I know this sounds so harsh, but word from the wise. Confront her, not like hold a gun to her head, but ask her hoe she feels about you.

No, she doesn't use Gaia lol. And well, we're always texting and talking. Or we were, but ever since I asked her out, I feel like she's lost interest in talking to me 0.o

I want to wait until after our date until I talk to her about it but it keeps getting postponed to a future, unspecified day and time... -.- It makes me feel like she's avoiding me. The only successful date plan (1/4?) was tonight and I told her I would take her out to a really nice place for dinner but she already ate before and I don't want to be the only one eating so I actually cancelled that.

It's so hard to wait and the anxiety is killing me. And normally I'm not an anxious person, nor do I usually care about much at all so this is really weird. I also have no friends to talk to about this because we agreed not to tell anyone yet and my close friends are also close friends with her.
BOMB4Y
Aww well, maybe she's just not used to it yet, or she's gauging if this is really what she wants or not. yum_puddi

Just be yourself - how you usually are, and be comfortable. Love isn't all about holding hands and cuddling - it's nice to have, but love is about bonding and having a caring relationship with someone too. Just do the things you'd enjoy very easily and... wing it, have fun. yum_puddi It's in moments of comfort when we get to bond with people most naturally, you see. Good luck!

That's such great advice. I'm just scared that my usual self will ******** this up...
Mr Zolast
TringDynasty

Not sure why she is unenthusiastic. There is a few reasons, one of which could be your biggest fear of her not wanting the relationship. But there could also be other reasons, that aren't so bad. Maybe it's one of her first real experiences of this sort like you? Be open to what could be going on and use your best judgement.

Space appears to be the best advice I can give you, if she's asking for it. But don't give too much space because you also want to know her true intentions. Gotta find that balance and use your instinct.

That's true. I just didn't expect that because she's already a junior in college and I'm not yet a freshman in college. I really hope it's just that she wants to take it slow or something. I really want to give her space but I'm just pushing for the first date. Do you think there is anyway that I can ask her if I'm annoying her?

Bad Boy

TringDynasty
BOMB4Y

That's such great advice. I'm just scared that my usual self will ******** this up...
Don't worry! If your usual self is a chill and good person anyway, you won't fudge anything up yum_puddi it's when we're nervous when we do mess up whee
BOMB4Y
TringDynasty
BOMB4Y

Don't worry! If your usual self is a chill and good person anyway, you won't fudge anything up yum_puddi it's when we're nervous when we do mess up whee

Wow, you really know what to say haha. For some reason, you just gave me great reassurance, and I feel like it's going to work out smile I think I'm going to be able to sleep well haha. I just lost a lot of confidence/ego from worrying I guess. Thanks so much.

Bad Boy

TringDynasty
BOMB4Y
TringDynasty
BOMB4Y

Wow, you really know what to say haha. For some reason, you just gave me great reassurance, and I feel like it's going to work out smile I think I'm going to be able to sleep well haha. I just lost a lot of confidence/ego from worrying I guess. Thanks so much.
Yer welcome brah yum_puddi I've been there - sometimes relationships don't work out. It'll hurt the first time especially when we're serious, but time heals everything, and a lot of times it's just meeting the right person for us eventually. We've all good and bad sides, so what matters in the end is compatibility, and our and a person's acceptance of who we both are. yum_puddi We can just relax and enjoy it, and do the best we can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff