Welcome to Gaia! ::

Canny Trickster

"Little" John Nailer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I had once sworn service in honor. When honor is lost, my service is no longer deserved..."

John was still furious with Vivian for having the pendant, sure, but as his senses and memories started to piece things together and he became more open t possibilities, he was really starting to see that this may be more than just a case of something stolen from a childhood friend, but rather, possibly, meeting up with an old childhood friend. Though he couldn't believe it, if he though of Vivi and her face side by side with Vivian, that's where the similarities were greatest, she had all the right features, simply older, and those same striking silver eyes of her were as unique to her as his gold ones were to him.

A knife imbedded into the wall, just barely missing his head, landing next to vivian's ear in fact. He turned to alex, who ordered he releas vivian, but he didn't, not until he had an answer. However as he looked to the knives he held, and the knife in the wall, as memories of vivi flooded in, so did that of their other childhod friend, lex, a red headed boy who wanted nothing more than to make his father Proud. Lex had been given a special gift of custom made throwing knives, and they were as distinctive in design as the locket around Vivian's neck was. This wasn't making any sense, first vivi's locket, now lex's knives? The hell was going on here?

Vivian herself then asked how he knew the name f Vivi, and corrected John, though after spitting in his face, which he wiped off on his shoulder, stating that her name was vivian, and that Vivi was dead. That sudden realization kicked things into perspective, dropping vivian back to the floor just as she attempted her second punch, He stepped away, looking away and down at the floor as though lost in thought, completely ignoring both vivian and alex and the possible threat they may very well mean to him. In his pondering, he brought his hands together and quite suddenly pulled them apart, shattering the chain that bound his shackles together, leaving the cuffs on his wrist as he took a seat on his cot and grabbed a bottle of rum that he had pilfered from the guards and stashed under his cot and took a swig. He thought further as he downed the contents before looking up to vivian and alex. Despite having just nonchalantly breaking his shackles, something he could have done from the start, he wasn't showing any aggression.

"Originally I was a nameless war orphan in some back water village that had been the site of a battle. I had done what I could to survive, but I was caught stealing food from an Officer's tent, and I was given a choice. Serve under him as his servant, or have a hand chopped off as punishment. I decided to serve and the offer, a battalion commander gave me my name and purpose. In those first years, he brought me home with him to his house and family, though all he had was a daughter with striking silver eyes. I became very good friends with her, and the son of the man's friend, who came by often. The girl would cry whenever her father and I left for battle, but on one return home, the father brought back a locket for the girl, and the man's friend a set of knives for his son, and as for me, I had been made a proper soldier then, and the man my mentor, gave me my first weapon, a hand axe with a fur handle and carvings along the wooden shaft." he began, telling a story and drinking more of the siced rum.

"Eventually i became a Battalion commander myself, and my mentor became a Brigade commander. We served as the 7th brigade of his Majesty's, Richard the Lionhearts, Royal army of England, we would become Crusaders and according to King richard, would be doing god's work upon the land.... I can't even begin to count the number of lives we had taken, be they soldier, or woman and child alike in combat or in chains. Beforew we left for the 10 year long crusade, I had seen my friends for the last time back then. And when news of my mentor's death reached his daughter, we didn't hear from her again, and the our mutual friend, the boy with knives, was no where to be found either. I had tried to search for them, but to no avail. I continued on in the army until I couldn't take it anymore, and deserted." He went on to speak, his left hand feeling the tattoo on his right bicep, and then to the deserter's brand on his right forearm.

"I drifted for a time, this time without friends, without my mentor, who had become as much a father to me as I can remember, and without a purpose, and having lost my faith in those I served and to the divines, I was a husk. Until Robin found me, and gave me purpose again. A gang of bandits who steal from the rich and give to the poor... And yet, when I am caught by the very one's who seek to put that gang f bandits behind bars, I am met by the little girl with striking silver eyes, who wears a locket her father got for her that used to cry whenever we left for battle, and the red headed boy who wanted to make his father proud and practiced endlessly with the knives his father gave him, all here in the same Jail cell, and all of us drinking." He mused, taking another swing from the bottle, reffering to vivian's drinking and the sip alex had taken from Vivian's bottle.

While waiting for the two to properly comprehend his story, he reached under the cot and grabbed the second bottle, extending it out for who ever wants it. "Spiced Red Rum, it hits harder than that does." He explained simply, thinking they might just need something stronger, he knew he did as he chugged down more of his own bottle.

Stece

FiruAngelus

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hey Little Red Riding Hood...

User Image

User Image

Red watched as the strange Cheshire Cat and Alice went away. "How very odd." She said to herself as she walked back to her basket of lunch and picked up the arrow lodged in the tree. Red sighed and headed off deeper into the forest to find another place to practice or just to get lost for awhile and enjoy the forest.

...You Sure Are Looking Good
User Image

Alexander

Alexander sighed a bit in relief as Little John put Vivian back down and then relaxed back to his bed. With a quick sleight of hand display, he made the knives he was holding disappear from sight in a single blink, most likely storing them in a place he can easily access later. Seeing that he was calm enough to drink, Alexander slipped into the cell to retrieve his knife that remain imbedded in the wall. Once he retrieved the knife, the design on the blade was more easily visible to the two. not to mention the blade itself seemed to have become dulled and will require sharpening before usage. he quickly stored it with the others in his waist area.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Robin Loxely

'Outlaw of Sherwood'

It was a short journey home. Home. Robin found himself amused by his mental choice of words. His old manor, the manor of his father and grandfather was now ruined. Destroyed by human hands and then reclaimed by the forest. Robin walked through an upstairs hallway, past his old bedroom and into the room which had been his parent's, it was also the room where they had been killed. Robin sighed heavily and sat on the floor, his back against the wall. Through a spot where the wall crumbled he could make out a small clearing, empty save for five makeshift crosses. The graves of his family. Robin clenched his fist and punched the floor several times, letting his frustrations out. It didn't help, now he was angry with a slightly sore hand. What was he doing? What did his thieving accomplish? It would never bring them back, or restore his rightful place in the world. Very little remained of the boy who had ran away from his burning home. Even after fighting to return, he could not stay. Robin hung his head. His Father had told him to go, but why? Robin would be tormented with knowing that he let his family die for the rest of his days.

Robin sat in silence for a short time before standing. Dwelling on the past would solve nothing. His family would not want him killing himself over this. Robin gave a soft laugh to himself as he departed the manor faster than he had arrived. He darted from tree to tree, thinking he'd head into town and have himself a nice drink. Robin only stopped once he spotted a lovely blonde girl cloaked in red. He paused and smiled, admiring the beauty in motion. "Well now, what do we have here?~" Loud enough so she could hear of course.

Angel of Hopeless

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

User Image

User Image

Red aimlessly walked through the forest listening to the birds chirp and the occasional rustle of leaves from a squirrel or other forest creature. It wasn't until she heard a sound that she wasn't expecting this deep in the woods that caused the blonde woman to stop in her tracks. It was a man's voice calling out. Red looked around and could not see anyone around and she dropped her basket and pulled out her bow and notched an arrow. "Who's there! Show yourself! I warn you I am a good shot!" She said with a slight quiver in her voice, for the truth was she wasn't that great of a shot she was still learning.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Robin Loxely

'Outlaw of Sherwood'

Robin snickered as the little blonde clad in red jumped from his statement. Cute. He circled through the trees until he was in front of her, dropping down to the ground where he could be seen. "I've heard of putting an arrow through a man's heart, but I prefer we keep it from being literal." Robin remained a respectable distance from the pretty little thing, his hands raised. "See, I'm unarmed." He spun, showing the lack of Robin's usual daggers and bow. "Bow or not you should be careful in these woods, lots of outlaws wander about in search of pretty girls like yourself to snatch up~" If Goldy had been nearby Robin was sure that she'd be repaying him for earlier. It was too perfect, but she was busy with her own things now. Robin smirked knowingly and chuckled playfully, sizing the blonde up.

Angel of Hopeless

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

User Image

User Image

Red jumped a little when the man jumped down from the trees and landed in front of her. She looked the man up and down, he didn't seem dangerous and he did say he was unarmed, so Red lowered her bow and placed the arrow back in her quiver. "I know how to take care of myself, thank you very much." She said with a huff in response to his statement that it was unsafe for her to be out in the woods, although a slight red blush tinted her usually pale cheeks when he called her pretty. "But you shouldn't go around and sneak up on people like that it's not very nice or safe, what if I had shot my arrow before seeing if you were unarmed, I could have killed you." Red continued as she brushed a stray blonde hair out of her eyes and knelt down to pick up her basket and food that had fallen out of it when she was startled.

Parispostal's Husbando

Tipsy Knight

8,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
Robin Loxely

'Outlaw of Sherwood'

"I'm sure you do. But it never hurts to have someone around to watch your back." Robin craned his neck and smirked. What a lovely back it was to watch. The girl's comment on shooting Robin caused him to snort. "Believe me, you would not have been the first to try. I must have a birthmark that looks like a target, everyone wants to put an arrow or bullet in poor Robin." Walking forward Robin watched as the girl picked up the things he'd caused her to drop. Without thinking he reached down and picked up her bow, aiming at a nearby tree. When it came to bows Robin was always interested, this was no different. Although he did even think about how Blondie might have reacted to him taking her weapon. "So, I have to wonder why you're out here alone in the first place." Robin stated nonchalantly as he plucked the bow string lightly, testing the weapon out. Adequate, but for from a work of art. Much unlike it's owner. Robin turned and looked down at the girl. Red looked wonderful on her.

Angel of Hopeless

Desirable Lunatic

20,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
What does it take to make you ƒℯ℮ℓ
Get you ℯϰ¢їт℮ḓ
To see you ṧღїℓ℮ ?

User Image
                                    Where: Roaming through the city ║▌With: Many people, the head guardian, a thief, the vigilante ║▌Wearing: I hope this doesn't catch the eye too much but I put a cape too, My necklace

Hermione blinked as the male spoke with passion about something she herself would have never dare say out loud. His words made her eyes widen with surprise, missing the roll of eyes and impatience at the rediciolous childish dreams of the younger while she herself smiled. As she asked for his name, the man had suddenly lowered himself with a dramatic bow which made the lady laugh quietly, ”But I was the lucky one for our meeiting, Sir Gambit”.She caught a corner of her dress and bowed to him, being just as dramatic' though not being able to hold the amusement, "And mu name is Hermione, but if you will, Nina would do just as well ". If he would, then he would become to one of the very few that would call her that. "Gambit, Thank you ", she said softly, "Can I repay your help some how? "

While the ﹩℮@﹩øᾔṧ will undo your soul
                                    Time forgives us and it takes ¢øηтя◎ʟ
                                    We separate our things to put us ß@¢к together

stece

Romantic Grabber

9,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

User Image

User Image

Red let out a small laugh when the man who she now knew to be named Robin mentioned that it was like he had a birthmark that was in the shape of a target. "Well, Robin I do like to come out into the woods for practice with my bow for hunting I also enjoy getting away from my Mother. She would have me in the kitchen all day and married already like a proper woman. And forgive me for not introducing myself sooner the name everyone knows me as is Red." She said with a smile as she got up and watched him tug at her bowstring and inspecting it. "You seem very familiar with a bow, how does it hold up to your standards." Red asked with a curious tone in her voice. This man intrigued her, he seemed like he was a nice enough guy but something else about him, she had heard the name Robin before and couldn't help but wonder if it was the same Robin that was heard around the village the man who robbed from the rich and gave to the poor, the same Robin that the sheriff kept going after. Red continued to watch as he held the bow in his hands and lowered her hood to get a better view of his hands handling her bow.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

Time skip!

Alright everyone! It is now a week later. Everyone's story lines had been faded out and events that needed to take place have taken place that we were not able to get to during the story line.

I have tallied up the votes and it turns out everyone wants the ball to be for the princess's out the southern castle to find a suitor. So! all elegable men of the Rp has gotten a letter through various means and are now invited to a ball in the southern kingdom. They are welcome to bring along a guest if they so wish it.Those who are not men still have letters brought to their homes and are welcome to go to the ball to have fun and mingle with the bachelors of the Rp. Who knows what will happen ^^

SO! Everyone will be getting ready to head south ^^

Desirable Rogue

User Image
XXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXX

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX Little bunny Foofoo XXDone XXhopping throughXX the forestXXXX

XXscooping up XX the field mice andXXbopping them on the head. XXXXXX

It had been a week since Addy met the strange man named Lulu and their adventures in wonderland. It was during a time were she, doormouse and Lucius were running from the guards of the queen when Addy had finally told him that she had magical rabbit holes. Of course after he found out about that he asked why she didnt tell him and all she was able to say was Nobody asked me, which resulted in a sigh and face palm from the male.

After that it was easy to get him home, just a short trip away with her rabbit holes, though he was more then late for his meeting, a meeting that had to be rescheduled. Addy had planned on going home after getting him back to his kingdom but the huge manor and the huge garden of flowers and vegetables were more then enough to convince Addy to stay. Lucius's cousin Juliet didn't even really have to insist. Though Addy had to admit hearing Juliet call him Tybalt instead of Lucius or Lulu like she did was weird. She even asked him if he was a name chameleon since he had many different names. Which garnered some explanation that his first and real name was Tybalt but he liked being called Lucius. Which kinda made sense since she liked being called Addy when her name was Addison.

Anyway at the moment Addy was sitting on Lucius's bed rocking back and forth watching him get ready to leave. " So why did the messenger say that the letter was for boys only? " She asked curiously kicking her feet a little. her ear slanted to the side out of curiosity. " Dose the southern kingdom not like girls?"

Nine the Ranger

Desirable Rogue

User Image

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Now that was surprising the young lady actually bowed back just as dramatically as he had. The Male chuckled and brought himself to standing once more. " Nina." He repeated slowly as if he was testing the name. " It sounds lovely, however if i may be so bold, The name Hermione, your true name is the only one that is as beautiful as the one who holds it." He smiled and jumped back just as a precaution for if her guard did not like what he was saying to her. That was when the bell of the clock tower rang. The male looked up from his conversation and realized how late it was. He had to leave he had people expecting to see him. " I must go now." he told her turning to leave only to be stopped by the females question. Gambit turned and looked back to her over his shoulder. " I am a man of the people, I do not need payment. However, if you insist on it, then use your good fortune and do something good for the people. Even the smallest of actions make a big impact." With that said he took off disappearing into the crowd.

That encounter was a week ago, Now Gambit was coming back from yet another Adventure in the kingdom. Normally he would have been out longer but the problem was, after the letter came to their house his parents were insistent that he went to this ball as well. What better way for a future noble to make allies for their family then to start mingling with out of kingdom people now?

Opening the double doors of his balcony window he walked inside with a sigh as he started to undo his cloak. " What a day." he threw his cloak on the bed as he walked over to the desk and mirror. " I hope everyone will be alright while i am gone for the night." He took his hat off and set it on the desk then the wig. " More so i hope Miles knows what he is doing." His close friend Miles was the one who had trained him and was the one who had provided him with the costume. He had opted to take Gambits place while the real gambit was out tending to what needed to be tended to. He just hoped that his friend knew what he was doing.

he set the wig don the desk with the hat then undid the clips that was left in his hair. Long beautiful straight blond hair fell from the top of his head back down to it's original place. he looked up in the mirror once more as he grabbed his mask and took it from his face. But instead of the face and eyes of the notorious gambit that stared back at him, the youthful face of of the beautiful Juliet Capulet was in it's place.

The female smiled at her reflection as she placed the mask with her hat and wig then began to undo the buttons to her clothing. " I sure hope this ball dosen't last too long."

User Image

Dark_Mokuna

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

''Come with me.Into the trees.
                                      We'll lay on the grass.And let the hours pass.
                                      Take my hand.Come back to the land.
                                      Lets get away.Just for one day... "

User Image

★ || Fellah stood still as she was pretty much dressed from head to toe. She hate being dressed as if she didn't have her own. "My lady you look so dazzling"Fellah did not raise her head she was still upset that this planned without her knowledge but with the approval from her father. It appeared as thought the royal vizer took care of all the planning and invited all available men from all the lands. But of course those of some what high standards. She had got her word input and was able to get not only males but females to be invited to the ball. This meant for her a less likely chance to find a suitor but meant more people to greet.

★ || "My lady?" She was taken out of her thoughts by the voice of her servant. "Oh! Thank you.." She said as she fixed her head piece and hijab. Her hijab was fell over her head and around her arms. A thin material for the occasion that seemed to shine in the reflected light and gold stitching along the ends of the fabric. She walked away from her servant and into the hall she knew she had to speak but of course she must await till given the sign to appear and speak.

//ooc :--

FallenHero178's Partner In Crime

Desirable Lover

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

Xylia couldn't that once more she was dragged into help Addy take Lulu to the queen. Just to be chased by her guards. Xylia felt like choking Addy for not using her rabbit holes before even come all the way there. Luckly she made her hole appear in time before the guards reaching them. She crossed her arms as she fell into it. This was nothing new for her but she was bit annoyed that Addy didn't do it in the first place. She bumped her in the head once they appeared in some room or something. She rubbed temple trying to calm down but of course she could never stay mad at Addy.

She has sneaked around in her mouse form in the home in even slept in that form on some chairs or pillow. But squeak When she felt the movement Addy was making. She was worn out from running from the queen twice. She cleaned herself with her paws before changing slowly into her human form and stretched. And said nothing, she wasn't much of a morning person.

User Image

LOCATION some place? COMPANY Addy and Lulu FEELINGS Angry OOC hope its okay I let Xylia be a third wheel.

Nine the Ranger

Stece

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas