Green_crayon42
CB Monsturr
Green_crayon42
CB Monsturr
two.
yeay dogs! um...what is your religion?
Christian.
oh dear. why?
Good question. All honesty. I'm not the strongest or knowledgeable about it. That's why I don't go around shoving it in peoples mouths. It's just the one that makes most sense to me if that kinda explains it?
Not at all.
In my opinion, religion is something that one should come to, not be told. It's personal.

Golden Girl

Green_crayon42
CB Monsturr
Green_crayon42
CB Monsturr
Green_crayon42
CB Monsturr
two.
yeay dogs! um...what is your religion?
Christian.
oh dear. why?
Good question. All honesty. I'm not the strongest or knowledgeable about it. That's why I don't go around shoving it in peoples mouths. It's just the one that makes most sense to me if that kinda explains it?
Not at all.
In my opinion, religion is something that one should come to, not be told. It's personal.
Very good!

Interesting Gekko

CB Monsturr
Green_crayon42
CB Monsturr
Green_crayon42
CB Monsturr
Christian.
oh dear. why?
Not at all.
Very good!

huh? very good what?

Adorable Fox

34,575 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Green_crayon42
eek

I collected 262 and received 5 in the baskets. I don't think you can get more than 262 on your own, because they vanished after I reached that number. I had mine found by the first day.

Interesting Gekko

Plump Deb
Green_crayon42
eek

I collected 262 and received 5 in the baskets. I don't think you can get more than 262 on your own, because they vanished after I reached that number. I had mine found by the first day.
thank you for all your tips.

Adorable Fox

34,575 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Green_crayon42
Plump Deb
Green_crayon42
eek

You are welcome, beautiful avi smile

Interesting Gekko

Plump Deb
Green_crayon42
Plump Deb
Green_crayon42
eek

You are welcome, beautiful avi smile
Thanks. I like this one. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out