Welcome to Gaia! ::

Snack

(。・ω・。)ノ♡Which Items have you missed but caught last minute and was like OHHH that's what that is... (Edebel orz)

* I'm so slow to notice them facepalm: Diabolik Lovers, Kanato Sakamaki is like my all time fave yandere boy and his item - Son of Cordis has been out for so long.. i didn't even notice it when In Deep Ship came out and I was heavily into the anime.... also Starish - Uta Pri and Little Sister Ibitsu ; n ; i've soiled my title as a true anime nerd...my nerdy brethren forgive meh?

Silver_Centurion's Boyfriend

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KinkyRice
(。・ω・。)ノ♡Which Items have you missed but caught last minute and was like OHHH that's what that is... (Edebel orz)

* I'm so slow to notice them facepalm: Diabolik Lovers, Kanato Sakamaki is like my all time fave yandere boy and his item - Son of Cordis has been out for so long.. i didn't even notice it when In Deep Ship came out and I was heavily into the anime.... also Starish - Uta Pri and Little Sister Ibitsu ; n ; i've soiled title as a true anime nerd...my nerdy brethren forgives?

I love the Tiger and Bunny items! I want one so bad, but they aren't in stock on the MP. Dx

Snack

Enchanting_Codswallop
KinkyRice

* I'm so slow to notice them facepalm: Diabolik Lovers, Kanato Sakamaki is like my all time fave yandere boy and his item - Son of Cordis has been out for so long.. i didn't even notice it when In Deep Ship came out and I was heavily into the anime.... also Starish - Uta Pri and Little Sister Ibitsu ; n ; i've soiled title as a true anime nerd...my nerdy brethren forgives?

I love the Tiger and Bunny items! I want one so bad, but they aren't in stock on the MP. Dx

(。・ω・。)ノ♡ i know it's such a shame. Also all the Black Butler ones are so expensive ;A;

Silver_Centurion's Boyfriend

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
KinkyRice
Enchanting_Codswallop
KinkyRice

(。・ω・。)ノ♡ i know it's such a shame. Also all the Black Butler ones are so expensive ;A;

Wew hello ther! Heh! But I know I hate it! Gah! I wish this inflation would go down so I could buy my dream item. *A* I finally got one hundred million gold and I was like, "Yeah!" So I go to buy Nice Suit for Work, a Sherlock item, and it's a billion. Now it's three hundred billion. I'll never get it now!!! I just want to yell, STAHP!!!
I was ecstatic when they got the FMA items. cat_3nodding

Also that moment when gaia has an item from a yaoi visual novel... cat_rofl

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
please burn every item mentioned in posts above mine and below mine

Devoted Regular

Needs more Pokemon items
They keep doing stupid recolors. Recolor my Pokeball. Maybe I wanna masterball emotion_donotwant
I just wish son of cordis was proper colors emo Kanato is my bby..
Reaver Panda

Lol I wanna hoard the dmmd items emotion_dowant
I like them
I without doubt have to say my favorite item in Gaia is Head Case sweatdrop DBZ is my absolute favorite.

Wheezing Duck

i was told that theres a spirited away item (haku) but i havent found it yet ;__;
Hachis
Reaver Panda

I like them

I remember seeing it in the announcements and I had to pause. "Wait... That seems really familiar... Oo eemm geee cat_xd
Luia Chan
i was told that theres a spirited away item (haku) but i havent found it yet ;__;

Could it be the dragon critter item they released a bit ago?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10029255/

That one?

Wheezing Duck

Reaver Panda
Luia Chan

Could it be the dragon critter item they released a bit ago?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10029255/

That one?

OH IT IS thanks ; u ;
Reaver Panda
Hachis
Reaver Panda

I like them

I remember seeing it in the announcements and I had to pause. "Wait... That seems really familiar... Oo eemm geee cat_xd

Omg I know I was like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's Kanato!!!
But I didn't realize that diabolik lovers and dmmd was big with gaia. I always thought the fandom was pretty small..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff