Welcome to Gaia! ::

HeyHey only pure offers pleaase.

If you're selling the wings let me know!
heart heart
heart heart

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
how much is sachiel 3.5bil?.......... I have this weird feeling if you buy 3 magical rainbow eggs at 1bil each you'll win the golden egg XD
JinxyCatPlus
how much is sachiel 3.5bil?.......... I have this weird feeling if you buy 3 magical rainbow eggs at 1bil each you'll win the golden egg XD

Is it in a golden egg O__O? lol. I'm not sure what comes out of any of these item rigs xD and its 2.7b in MP right now.

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

Is it in a golden egg O__O? lol. I'm not sure what comes out of any of these item rigs xD and its 2.7b i MP right now.
inside golden egg are Rosette Kitten Star, Sachiel's Wings, Angelic Halo, Chicky Slippers, Orifiel's Wings, Puppeteer's Marionette, Puriel's Wings, and Amesha's Wings

I want to try but I dont have the gold lol so I started a quest thread for all the eggs XD from that I want the kitten, slippers, puriels, and ameshas XD the halo I'd use to fund a charity XD
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

Is it in a golden egg O__O? lol. I'm not sure what comes out of any of these item rigs xD and its 2.7b i MP right now.
inside golden egg are Rosette Kitten Star, Sachiel's Wings, Angelic Halo, Chicky Slippers, Orifiel's Wings, Puppeteer's Marionette, Puriel's Wings, and Amesha's Wings

I want to try but I dont have the gold lol so I started a quest thread for all the eggs XD from that I want the kitten, slippers, puriels, and ameshas XD the halo I'd use to fund a charity XD

oh i wonder if i should wait to buy then @_@;....idk now xD
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

With my cuteness restored I am truly the greatest holiday mascot ever.

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

well if you can fins a gcash supplier and get these eggs cheap I'd do it... I have a weird gut feeling you'd win.... imagine if you owned a halo, you'd be set for a while on that alone not to mention all the other amazing items in it
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

It's just not Easter without me, the adorable Easter Bunny! I just love being able to say that...
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

well if you can fins a gcash supplier and get these eggs cheap I'd do it... I have a weird gut feeling you'd win.... imagine if you owned a halo, you'd be set for a while on that alone not to mention all the other amazing items in it

What egg would I need the buy? The rainbow one? o.o

Blessed Bloodsucker

16,625 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

What egg would I need the buy? The rainbow one? o.o
yup but like I said try not to spend more than 1bil on them and try to get 3... I thing by the third you'll win based on my gut alone :3
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus
H0peh
JinxyCatPlus

It's just not Easter without me, the adorable Easter Bunny! I just love being able to say that...

Lonely Star

18,150 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
you are totally being molested by the easter bunny hope!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff