Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Death Maiden of Malthael
I kinda feel Mecha Neko is really, and I'm not saying this to put it down or anything, not on the same level as the other shops. Like it's been forgotten.

I kinda think it should be refurbished into sort of like an otaku themed shop and give more spotlight to the shopkeep. Actually, wouldn't it be cool to have some manga book items sold there with decent cover art. Stuff like that.

Gold shop visual kei stuff, reference items to any animu/games, stuff like that should go in there. It could be a gold/cash hybrid shop that actually fits it's theme.

Fancy weapons would be cool too.

What's kei?

But yea, stuff like anime/manga/game based and not just sponsered so it's not...like it is now. sweatdrop

As long as it'd be gold and cash prices on each item and not some items only costing cash like Phin Phang originally was.

Thanks btw.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lavish Vampire

14,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Dante Rebellion Sparda
We have two items based off of it I think. Wouldn't mind Mikasa's scarf or a Titan Companion.

Do we really? I knew of the one item, what is the second one?
Asgoodasdead
Dante Rebellion Sparda
We have two items based off of it I think. Wouldn't mind Mikasa's scarf or a Titan Companion.

Can pass off as the Collasial titan.

Biggest Anubutt

Death Maiden of Malthael
Death Maiden of Malthael
I kinda feel Mecha Neko is really, and I'm not saying this to put it down or anything, not on the same level as the other shops. Like it's been forgotten.

I kinda think it should be refurbished into sort of like an otaku themed shop and give more spotlight to the shopkeep. Actually, wouldn't it be cool to have some manga book items sold there with decent cover art. Stuff like that.

Gold shop visual kei stuff, reference items to any animu/games, stuff like that should go in there. It could be a gold/cash hybrid shop that actually fits it's theme.

What's kei?

But yea, stuff like anime/manga/game based and not just sponsered so it's not...like it is now. sweatdrop

As long as it'd be gold and cash prices on each item and not some items only costing cash like Phin Phang originally was.

Thanks btw.

She's wearing my headband! eek

Kawaii Nerd

I had to google what you were talking about, I would like that 3nodding

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I'd prefer not

just

ew

overrated anime

Lavish Vampire

14,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
Dante Rebellion Sparda
Asgoodasdead
Dante Rebellion Sparda

Oooooh, that makes sense. xD Thanks for letting me know. ^_^

Wheezing Plague

I wish I could view that store from my country emo If they release some attack on titan items.. *wistful thinking*

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200

Because it's only sponsored items compared to the other shops. Basically Funimation and whoever else wants to be apart of it comes to Gaia and says "Hey we want you to create this item for this series" so Gaia creates the items in RIGs and I think they get some of the profit made.

Personally I'd love for it to me more updated but it depends on the sponsers. I've got a feeling that Funimation or whoever dubs it might want to pursue Gaia for items based on it in the future. Since they did it for Kuroshitsuji and Madoka.

Rainbow Cat

14,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Partygoer 500
I would love AoT items. Especially titan skins. Especially if they came in different varieties of titans from the show like..this or this or this

I'd wear em emotion_dowant

edit: or as someone else suggested; titan companions. I'd go out and buy cash for those ninja

ShuuAgi's Wife

Day7
Ew they're gonna dub that? :I
It's horrible

Timid Saint

Isn't AoT a little too gory for Toonami?
Or has Toonami changed since I was a kid? you know, when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.

EDIT: Just looked it up. Adult Swim controls it now. That would explain it.
Either way, eh, dubs.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Dante Rebellion Sparda
Asgoodasdead
Dante Rebellion Sparda

I too was about to ask what's the second one, turns out it's really the item I bought to make Female Titan (though I haven't got round to tekteking the best hair for it).

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Dante Rebellion Sparda

Maybe a background with that iconic shot of the Colossal Titan peeking over Wall Maria?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Death Maiden of Malthael
Death Maiden of Malthael

What's kei?

Thanks btw.

She's wearing my headband! eek

Those are actually all guys xd

Visual kei Jrockers are known for sporting that type of look.

edit: the band's name is Ayabie, btw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces