User Image

L131's Senpai

Beloved Phantom

16,600 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Loki Agent of Asgard
~Whispers~ I'm planing on egging Thor's next victory parade....

*chuckles and whispers back* I like it, if you need help let me know. 3nodding

Spoopy Loiterer

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Kurai Ashita

One, that avatar is amazaballs! WELL DONE SIR (or madam, I donno)!

And I'm actually a bit old school, I started out with Norse mythology. Then I got into the Avengers comics (through the old Iron Man cartoon in the late 80's early 90's), moved to reading Thor, and just love how much of a b*****d Loki is. And the different versions of him. It definitely helps that in the movies Loki is the most loved villian ever. Tom Hiddelston is amazing as Loki (he actually originally auditioned for Thor!)!

I used to collect single comics back in the 90's. Still have a box of them somewhere. But it takes too much dedication and space for me to really do it anymore. That, and I'm REALLY a**l about keeping things in mint condition so keeping the comics stored perfectly is such a pain, both in time and space. So I stick with the compilations.

Most of my space is dedicated to all the comics and costuming stuff now. I have no more space for anything else sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Thanks it actaully didn't take too long to get this outfit (and my other outfits) completed, it really helps when a Loki posts up a questing thread. (a bunch of other Loki-fan helped donate items and gold) I also have a Kid!Loki outfit, I'm considering a siege era Loki outfit but I havn't seen too many items that would bring together a satisfactory outfit.

I have collected a few comics, but it was mostly manga that I had, AoA is the first comic series that I've started to collect actively. I'm planing on going backwards with Loki's chronological story. (with some help) and I'll be soon be looking for other books.

I had been planing on making the Avengers-movie Loki costume, but that plan fell away due to costs and lack of.....irl stuffs. ^^;;
Besides, I don't exactly relish being incased in pleather in the hottest part of summer.
So, I'm going to go for making the AoA version, I like the coat.

Magical Kitten

Loki Agent of Asgard
Kurai Ashita

One, that avatar is amazaballs! WELL DONE SIR (or madam, I donno)!

And I'm actually a bit old school, I started out with Norse mythology. Then I got into the Avengers comics (through the old Iron Man cartoon in the late 80's early 90's), moved to reading Thor, and just love how much of a b*****d Loki is. And the different versions of him. It definitely helps that in the movies Loki is the most loved villian ever. Tom Hiddelston is amazing as Loki (he actually originally auditioned for Thor!)!

I used to collect single comics back in the 90's. Still have a box of them somewhere. But it takes too much dedication and space for me to really do it anymore. That, and I'm REALLY a**l about keeping things in mint condition so keeping the comics stored perfectly is such a pain, both in time and space. So I stick with the compilations.

Most of my space is dedicated to all the comics and costuming stuff now. I have no more space for anything else sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Thanks it actaully didn't take too long to get this outfit (and my other outfits) completed, it really helps when a Loki posts up a questing thread. (a bunch of other Loki-fan helped donate items and gold) I also have a Kid!Loki outfit, I'm considering a siege era Loki outfit but I havn't seen too many items that would bring together a satisfactory outfit.

I have collected a few comics, but it was mostly manga that I had, AoA is the first comic series that I've started to collect actively. I'm planing on going backwards with Loki's chronological story. (with some help) and I'll be soon be looking for other books.

I had been planing on making the Avengers-movie Loki costume, but that plan fell away due to costs and lack of.....irl stuffs. ^^;;
Besides, I don't exactly relish being incased in pleather in the hottest part of summer.
So, I'm going to go for making the AoA version, I like the coat.

Oh I understand the costuming issues. Lemme tell you, hot days and large outfits are NOT friends. I have many a horror story. I've learned my lesson; summer cons get light costumes. That's why I'm planning 2 versions for Lady Loki (one so I done freeze and one so I don't cook).

And I collected manga for ages (though comics are my first love) until i just...stopped. I mostly fell out of manga and anime except for some specific titles or stuff friends get me into.

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Candy Bats

That really isn't fair, a child in the image with Loki is automatically 300% cute.

Magical Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am Loki and I am burdened with glorious props department!

Spoopy Loiterer

Loki Agent of Asgard
Candy Bats

That really isn't fair, a child in the image with Loki is automatically 300% cute.
I know! There's this photoshop of him with puppy that's super cute, too. Can't remember where I saw it.

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Railas
Loki Agent of Asgard
Railas
User Image

Yes, knock me a wink you hot babe. <3

User Image

Me? I'm bringing the sexy. XP

Crytuf's Prince

Beloved Trickster

Kurai Ashita

~lol~ I think someone posted this up earlier. XD

Magical Kitten

Loki Agent of Asgard
Kurai Ashita

~lol~ I think someone posted this up earlier. XD

Never gets old though

Obsessed Cultist

25,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

emotion_omnomnom

Friendly Grabber

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Friendly Grabber

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Miyuki_san234

Desirable Shapeshifter

Loki Agent of Asgard

{I can't agree with you more on that one. }

~ Still waltzing around with his femalehalf~

((Hella yes. You'll be my ship partner))

~Continues waltzing as well~ You dance very well, Loki wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces