Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

Alright! I ended up with some extra EI eggs for those that are collecting them! Tektek your most awesome Easter Avis for the following prizes!

The top two Pink, Lime Green and Purple Avatars get Odd Eggs!

The top two Yellow and Pink Avatars get Peculiar Eggs!

The best Peach and Blue Avatar get a Strange Egg! Won by victorsaurus

The best OVERALL Easter Avatar will get an Unusual Egg! Won by Pink Japan Dragon

Kay, I'm ONLINE again, at least for now. I bought a few more RIGs so I have a couple grunnies! There are still two pairs of wings you can win! HAPPY EASTER!

If you guys can do me a favor, if you WANT something, please tell me! I'm kinda swamped with requests and don't have time to ask random bumpers if they want something. So don't be shy, just let me know right up front if you want something or not! Thanks so much!!!!

THANK YOU MY TWO ANON GIVERS! I love my presents! THANK YOU!

Thank you to Shadow Belmont, who has donated some stuff for the give away! THANK YOU!!!!

The first batch of stuff went so well, I got some more stuff (Most of it is from my awesome friend Blade Havok!)

So, let the give away begin anew! This time though, give me your first, second and third choices, so hopefully I can give most people something! If I already gave you something, then please don't ask again, BUT if I didn't give you something before (because I ran out before I got to you) then feel free to ask again!

Teal Dander ears x1
Mint Green Dander ears x1
Olive Dander ears x3
Orange Dander ears x2
Peach Dander ears x2
Purple Dander ears x3
Chocolate Dander ears x1

Lavender Grunny x1
Pink Grunny x1

Feel free to bump for eggs too, if you'd like! One gift per person! Happy votes for the thread are always loved!

Contests for Wings and other Prizes!

Make sure if you win to PM me or Quote me so I see that you did win!

And I have 3 extra sets of Green Cheribum wings! For these, do a random number between 1 and 1000. If you get 111, 333 or 777 then you get the wings! 111 was won by RAE_Ngel, 333 was won by Victorian Night Angel, 777 won by cayetana

If you get 555 then I'll give you a pair of Easter Bunny ears!

For a pair of Grey Cheribum wings, roll 10 20-sided die and get 77!Won by Chuu Says Boo

For a pair of Purple Cheribum wings, roll 10 20-sided die and get 99! Won by Fallen-fantasies!

For a pair of Lime Green Cheribum wings, roll 10 20-sided die and get 123! Won by Shadow Belmonte

For a pair of Pink Cheribum wings, use the random number generator from 1-1000 and get 420! Won by angeldevil_06

I ended up being given another set of Sea Green wings to give away! Use 10 20-sided dice and roll 33 for these wings!Won by LadyElizabethM

For my extra set of Peach Wings, be the first person to post on page 50 Won by jiasuu

For the first person to post on page 100, I have a pair of Sea Green Cheribum Wings! Won by XFaded_WolfX

For the first person to post on page 150, I have a pair of Peach Cheribum wings! Won by violet_flame

For the first person to post on page 200, I have another pair of Sea Green Cheribum Wings!

OMGosh thank you to everyone that's given me more things to give away! And to AquariTerrible, Neko-Chan666, Cain von Schwarzschild, Utau Touya, Knicolite and katty_angel for beautiful avi art of my avatar! Check them out below, they're awesome!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Chibi-keiichi-Ed's Significant Otter

Dapper Rogue

10,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
emotion_c8

BitterBandit's Significant Otter

No Saint

I would take the white grunny. But only if you're sure you don't want it. heart

Devout Noob

I'd love any color ears you could spare whee
Bumping~
If you gift me something, may I have the white grunny?
Thanks in advance~
Edit: Lavender grunny is also fine

Invisible Shapeshifter

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
cotton candy or lavender dander would be nice, please.

wolfie25's Wife

33,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
Lavender Grunny is cute >.<

Skilled Informer

Can I get the cotton candy ears or golden gunny

Timid Seeker

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Loiterer 100
Could I have the Lavender Bunny Ears, please?

Interesting Genius

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
may I please have a golden grunny?

Demonic Doll

27,250 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
ill take whatever you dont want in exchange you may have this
User Image

wolfie25's Wife

33,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
Walfbane
Lavender Grunny is cute >.<

Oh and if you want I could give you one of my recolor ears for the Lavender Grunny so that you could give that away too. That's only if you wanted too though

In a relationship with KingChiropteranHaji

Mythical Demigod

SynthediCake
I would take the white grunny. But only if you're sure you don't want it. heart

Please enjoy it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items