Welcome to Gaia! ::

Castiel Lover's Husbando

Malevolent Friend

25,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
Don't forget to add more gold shop animal items skins clothes.

OMG/Recolor for animal base

and many more animal base items. :I

more fur colors for animal base.

ALL YOUR ANIMAL BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Fix fishing capatchas.
Guild updates.
unisex items.
Update flash games to newer coding.
Fix Towns 2 bugs.
Fix all item glitches that have been reported.

Romantic Explorer

15,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Seriously an update for inventory arranger and new tattoos/piercings in the gold should would be nice.

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Inventory arranger would be great. And that avi favoriting-tool thing that people occasionally bring up.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Let's see what's the biggest font I can make this...

THE UPDATED INVENTORY ARRANGER.

The plot is screwed.
zOMG! is screwed.

At least give me my Inventory Arranger...

Destructive Bunny

They've delivered tentacl emotion_awesome

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Fix the goddamn economy.

Tipsy Lunatic

How about just the inventory arranger update they promised us? Huh?

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Starshine

You mean that 18+ site no one asked for? emotion_donotwant

Destructive Bunny

November Days
Starshine

You mean that 18+ site no one asked for? emotion_donotwant
Yup, that's Gaia's speciality, delivering things no one asks for.

Bibliophile

Dat invo arranger -__-"

Well... At least we can cross Loyalty Shop off the list? For a while I was seriously starting to doubt if that would ever happen.

I find it so strange that we haven't gotten the invo arranger and wedding system yet. In the last few AtA's several staffmembers stressed that it would be out soon and they were just ironing out the last issues.

This was the last thing I ever heard about those things... And that was early November last year:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know Angelishia was sticking her neck out when she estimated "end of this year"... But the year ended 4 months ago xD

Destructive Bunny

TasteChaos
I don't blame Angelisha, she's just marketing right? I think only one dev is currently working on Gaia? Or maybe two, so they are probably just doing maintance. Everyone else would be getting tentacl to run.

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I could be wrong, but the pets system was morphed into the Animals we have now. If not, well damn, I still want that too.

Yadda yadda inventory arranger update pretty much a must at this point, but I would like some more games. Something that keeps people here. I'm sure you could incorporate GC into it, like pay to advance to level 10 or something.

Bibliophile

Starshine
TasteChaos
I don't blame Angelisha, she's just marketing right? I think only one dev is currently working on Gaia? Or maybe two, so they are probably just doing maintance. Everyone else would be getting tentacl to run.

She is the project manager of the wedding system. That she estimated to be out early this year. Project manager but not time-manager? xD

I didn't post it to call her out on it or anything, I don't blame any of the staff personally. But I wanted to point out that they made some very clear posts describing the features would be out soon, not just Angelishia btw. As I said, in the last few AtA's several staffmembers posted that inventory arranger would be out "soon" and they were just "ironing out the last issues", I think someone even mentioned "within a few weeks", but don't quote me on that one. It's taking awfully long to fix those last details.

Destructive Bunny

TasteChaos
Starshine
TasteChaos

She is the project manager of the wedding system. That she estimated to be out early this year. Project manager but not time-manager? xD

I didn't post it to call her out on it or anything, I don't blame any of the staff personally. But I wanted to point out that they made some very clear posts describing the features would be out soon, not just Angelishia btw. As I said, in the last few AtA's several staffmembers posted that inventory arranger would be out "soon" and they were just "ironing out the last issues", I think someone even mentioned "within a few weeks", but don't quote me on that one. It's taking awfully long to fix those last details.

Oh I know you aren't blaming her ^^

Mixed messages all around, or rather they say one thing and do another. Animal avatars took everyone by surprise. Past things like moga, hoc, app games, are also things no one has asked for.

If the inventory arranger comes out it'll be when we least expect it (given up on).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff