Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Kitten

14,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Launch Party 100
Dominate Allure
The Crimson Rose reminds me of the Rosamund, maybe it's the color.

The color scheme is a bit similar to Rosamund's Revenge. I think the shade might be off a little, though.

I'm just glad the cleavage looks nice, the Rose family of items have always been my favorite for that emotion_kirakira

Oh I just noticed the bundle has an exclusive one (Sweet Rose) and saw the item icon in the MP and got all excited thinking it was pink emotion_8c it's pretty, but I can't work with the color combination.

---

And now to the anon, aha, I see... so you're the anon that someone was trying to guess a couple days ago (or was that last night? Man, I'm not good with days when I stay up late). I'm horrible at guessing games... I'll have to go take a look and see if they figured you out ninja

Thank you for the pink grunny whee I actually needed that last one to have enough to wear one in each pose sometime, hehe.

Belly-burster

dang sweet rose looks like a crappier version of the original's coloring lol

nothin here is really catching my eye.
i guess the new bundle is interesting tho

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Dominate Allure
Shrimp_Man
Dominate Allure
The Crimson Rose reminds me of the Rosamund, maybe it's the color.
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

It's the Rosamund color scheme, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't remind you of it. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams
I should have known xD though I get the feeling that the Rosamunds might increase in price cause of this, but I could be wrong.
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Yeah, I'm never happier that I own Rosamund's Revenge than when things in the Rosamund pink come out. xD

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Does the half sister have any 'hidden' arm poses or is it just the one? I wish I could preview stuff like that in the dressing room.

Handsome Man-Lover

Lithium Filth
Does the half sister have any 'hidden' arm poses or is it just the one? I wish I could preview stuff like that in the dressing room.

No, changing the arm poses just unequips it :C

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bowie-Spawan
Lithium Filth

No, changing the arm poses just unequips it :C

Darn :< Eh. I don't know how I feel about it then. On one hand it's black but theres red too.
At least it'll be here for awhile to decide xD

Magic Hobo

omg omg omg

beneath the juniper tree is one of my favorite fairy tales ehehhehe

gr9 source material gaia

Friendly Bear

*-* the new bundle

Handsome Man-Lover

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
omg omg omg

beneath the juniper tree is one of my favorite fairy tales ehehhehe

gr9 source material gaia

Same, I had a minor squee attack xp

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
I like any of that Madame Wigs!!!!! emotion_drool

Blessed Hero

I'm still disgruntled over the fact the ONLY rose hair that has petals in it is Serenity's, and I ONLY wear brown wigs or the emery flower.

GRRRRRRR AT YOU GAIA emotion_donotwant WHY DO YOU FORCE MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR TO HAVE BLUE PETALS STUCK IN IT?!

Magical Pumpkin

Very tempted by the rose bundle. Getting them all in one slog would be pretty fantastic. Im kind of interested in the other bundle. Not 100% wanting any of the items bar a pose or two. Those bloody poses though are pretty tempting...

Stellar Succubus

Quite like some of today's releases smile Though the crimson is always pink, yes?

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

`.The Stepmother Bundle is wonderful.
emotion_kirakira

Well... not... wonderful, actually quite morbid, but still FANTASTIC.

Phantom

None of them really got my interest although I do like the items inspired by the Grimm story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff