• Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
percentage chance of a refresh making an egg appear is too low

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Just stay on the Easter forum page and keep hitting refresh. It speeds up the process of simply posting and clicking around.

Romantic Entrepreneur

11,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I have also noticed if you do collect the first page egg every so often, and work to get another one, they seems to com in spurts again.
engineer-of-doom
Not if you do it constantly until they appear. I've gotten 100 in the last hour.

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
pancake stars
engineer-of-doom
Not if you do it constantly until they appear. I've gotten 100 in the last hour.

Gaia often changes the percentage in the last few days of an event, generally when all of us are starting to whine a lot!
engineer-of-doom
pancake stars
engineer-of-doom

Gaia often changes the percentage in the last few days of an event, generally when all of us are starting to whine a lot!
The eggs appear in spurts with long droughts in between. If you just stay on one forum page and hit refresh over and over again it speeds you up to the spurts. It really is a faster way to collect.

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
pancake stars
engineer-of-doom
pancake stars
engineer-of-doom

The eggs appear in spurts with long droughts in between. If you just stay on one forum page and hit refresh over and over again it speeds you up to the spurts. It really is a faster way to collect.

As slow as my connection is, typing in a message doesn't add significantly to the time between pages. That being said, most people don't suffer from that problem, and the refreshing is good as long as you don't let your eyes glaze over and hit the button before you see the egg!

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Queen_Raiden
I have 66 eggs and I've been here for days, mainly because I haven't spent hours hunting for them

They show up (or not) when the page is loaded / refreshed and they will be on screen. You don't have to scroll down and read the whole page if you don't want to. Once in a while one shows up kind of half way off the bottom of the screen. If you press F11 (in Firefox anyway) it removes the header / footer (makes Firefox full screen) so you can see those edge ones better.
David2074
Queen_Raiden
I have 66 eggs and I've been here for days, mainly because I haven't spent hours hunting for them

They show up (or not) when the page is loaded / refreshed and they will be on screen. You don't have to scroll down and read the whole page if you don't want to. Once in a while one shows up kind of half way off the bottom of the screen. If you press F11 (in Firefox anyway) it removes the header / footer (makes Firefox full screen) so you can see those edge ones better.
Zooming out also helps see the eggs.

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I don't know but I hope to be able to get all the eggs But now I have to get off here and start getting ready for work. And work is why I can not hunt eggs.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
pancake stars
David2074
Queen_Raiden

Zooming out also helps see the eggs.

Oh, yeah, maybe. I just used F11. And now I can't try it because it seems like eggs stopped showing up for me now that I have 250 of them.

Invisible Prophet

13,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
David2074
Queen_Raiden

The eggs are big and bright enough to find.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Queen_Raiden
David2074
Queen_Raiden

The eggs are big and bright enough to find.

Whatever works for you. I was loading pages fairly quickly so a few times I missed one down by the bottom until after I had already clicked to load the next page. F11 helped me with that so I shared. If it doesn't help you that's okay too.

Dainty Bear

23,375 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Master Converter 500
gaia_angelleft emotion_bigheart gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers